Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

I missed all of the sales ladies. I was so busy I was gone. this weekend was Josiahs dedication at church. I cooked and ran all weekend.

I did use up one bottle of leave in conditioner by APB and baby Josiah is working his way thru his Cream and Coco Butt balm. I use it on his bootay and to seal in the hair/body lotion by Cream and Coco.

Heres some cuteness for you on his day. I hope all the mommies had a wonderful day.

Attachments

• 20160508_113104.jpg
    20160508_113104.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 18
I really need to get it together and finish some products in my stash. The products that don't work/not in use I will gift them to friends.

I just want to get my stash down to consist of mainly staple products and back ups of those products. It's easier said than done cause lord knows I love trying products but these bins been overflowing :eek::drunk:
@flyygirlll2
I've been trying to do this for the past 2 years :nono:

You getting any HTN tomorrow?
I want to try the LI but not sure yet

@curlyhersheygirl
I don't need to. I'm hoarding what I have (for no good reason). :look:

But 30% from them is definitely a draw.

Hmph, I remember when she was stuck on 10%.:ohwell:

The Protein L-I? Good stuff. Excellent! You should definitely try it.:love:

Brownie & che turned me onto the Protein L-I and actually to HTN at the same time.:eek:

I was doing a swap with them around the same time and both of them had some HTN in their boxes (durn OG PJ's). :2inlove:

I'll probably get something. I have like x2 of everything I use right now tho'. Growth Lotion, Follicle Booster, Protein L-I, Protein Amino DC'er, Growth Oil.

Oh, yes, absolutely, you should definitely get that.

I got to think how can I get on between 12-2 tomorrow.:drunk:

Last edited:
Back