Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

I wanna make x1 last M-Day Purchase. :cry3:

I had a TMN #4 Cart locked & loaded, but decided to skip it.

I don't wanna pay another $7 for shipping. That would be $14 in shipping with my existing order.:eek: Can't do that.:look:

And I really don't need another CJ Argan & Olive, although I'd love to have another one.

I'll see what's up (if anything) tomorrow. If nothing interesting doesn't pop up tonight.:yawn:

OT: I'm surprised HQS didn't have a Sale?

I was gonna buy some TGIN instead but backed out because of the shipping :nono:.
@Shay72
I got mine from Target on a Subscription (cause you get free shipping) for 26 weeks, but will more than likely back out of the subscription.

I probably won't keep Alikay 26 weeks subscription either.

I also got KBB like that. Will probably keep that 26 week Subscription on that one.

I just bought MHC Type 4 Hair Cream from Curlmart. Shipping was less than $4.00 so I went ahead and got that :look::) I *might* make one more purchase but not sure yet. I know I need to have a seat though and use up most of these products that I already have :naughty:

@flyygirlll2
Good Deal!:up:

I also thought about picking up one of those, but I already have two.

Still thinking about those Shears.

@Shay72
I got mine from Target on a Subscription (cause you get free shipping) for 26 weeks, but will more than likely back out of the subscription.

I probably won't keep Alikay 26 weeks subscription either.

I also got KBB like that. Will probably keep that 26 week Subscription on that one.
I noticed the subscriptions on there. How often do you get the product during the 26 week subscription? You get free shipping after $25 and I can easily spend $25 getting TGIN and Oyin.

I noticed the subscriptions on there. How often do you get the product during the 26 week subscription? You get free shipping after $25 and I can easily spend $25 getting TGIN and Oyin.
@Shay72
I selected to receive them every 26 weeks. You can select how often you want to receive it just like Autoship, and you get a discount & Free Shipping.

I did separate subscriptions for TGIN, Alikay & KBB. KBB will be the only one I keep. I started to do one for Oyin.

I wonder what a good ole sale is for Hairveda? No limits? Vatika Frosting costing $8.00? Liters? Gallons?

@Shay72
Very Surprised they sat M-Day out this year.:eek:

They said they were having a Huge Summer Sale and bringing back a lot of old favs.

They didn't say when that would occur tho'? They should do it for Mem-Day.

I know they will give you the VIP Discount with whatever you decide to buy for Ms. Shay-Shay.:giggle:

Back