Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

I wanted to try that Plantain leave in from NG but it was OOS. @Beamodel I thought the shipping had improved for Soultanicals. Her line is available online at Target now I think. I haven't purchased from this line in a minute.

@IDareT'sHair I just recieved my Bekura package today. I haven't opened anything I've recieved so far lol. I probably will over the weekend. I'm tempted to buy something else :look:

Oh I see they trying to hurt me! I decided not to buy J Monique Naturals because I don't need any dc's. This cassia has my hair right and then when I start alternating it with hibiscus I'm good. So I'm focusing on rinse outs, moisturizers (lotions), and leave ins (sprays). Now Honey Handmade just came through with a sale too??? 25% off, no code needed. It also says they have partnered with Hattache'. HH it is because it has my tried & true rinse outs.

@rileypak 9 or 10 :eek: A pj after my own heart :giggle: I bought only one for the MD sale.

Do you use DH as a rinse out? I bought it during the last sale. I know there's been a change in formula but I've never tried it before, so I wouldn't have that to compare it to.

I did use it as a rinse out tonight.
I used to use it as a pre-poo and stopped long ago. Now I'm mad at myself for sleeping on how good it was. I could have been buying it all this time!

So, I couldn't resist. I ended up opening everything. :badgirl:

The TMN Moisture Crème smells like something I had before? Can't wait to try it.

Donna Marie has a new look. New label. Flat Jars.

The Naturally Smitten Spritz looks really good. Can't wait to try all those products.

That was a Great Buy. CurlBox has a nice overall presentation. Wonder how often they offer good stuff?

Alikay looks interesting. Both the Avocado & Shea Yogurt.

Back