Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

I'm hoping I dont love the Nurcreations because her response seems so blah. I may be wrong and its hard to convey feeling via text but she seems so blase. You have several different ladies asking you about flat rate shipping, just offer it! We are trying to spend money with you. Im normally very patient, its just seems so indifferent.

@shawnyblazes
Did anyone other than you receive a Ship Notice? I didn't see a response from anyone else?

That's how I felt about that Amari Naturals (or whatever her name was)?

Her answers were so blah and she didn't seem to care.

@curlyhersheygirl

I guess when I was buying, Flat Rate Shipping was $5.95 or something like that. Such a wonderful line. It's out of my price range especially with shipping.
@IDareT'sHair
I've never paid shipping because my total was always over $75. I just vaguely remember there being flat shipping and free shipping over $75. If those options are no longer available, then I'm skipping this sale too.

I've tried the leave in. It was nice (hair was soft and moisturized) but the scent was too overbearing for me (very VERY pumpkin spice/autumn spice scented). I had to stop using it. If I order it again, I'd request it unscented.

@Shay72
Those are must haves in my stash. They're both very moisturizing. There was a sale a while back when the pumpkin LI wasn't listed and I messaged her and she made some for me.
Thank you @rileypak and @curlyhersheygirl! Adds both to list.

Coconut milk question. I used to buy canned coconut milk in the past for my hair (bought some today out of habit since it is for my hair) but I'm thinking I drink coconut milk on the regular from the carton. Could I use that? I drink the non sweetened non flavored kind.

Coconut milk question. I used to buy canned coconut milk in the past for my hair (bought some today out of habit since it is for my hair) but I'm thinking I drink coconut milk on the regular from the carton. Could I use that? I drink the non sweetened non flavored kind.

@Shay72
I mixed my Henna with canned Coconut. I wonder if any one in the Henna Thread is using Coconut Milk in a Carton.

Back