Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

@IDareT'sHair I only miss relaxing when I have to detangle my hair, otherwise once my hair is styled and done it's out of sight/out of mind.

Right now I'm not waiting on much...
Manechoice- 2 month supply of Manatabolism Plus Vitamins
Ebay- Japanese Funori and Kombu seaweed Hair Treatment

I made a Curlmart cart with some Curl Junkie products, but I haven't hit paynah yet :look:

@IDareT'sHair I only miss relaxing when I have to detangle my hair, otherwise once my hair is styled and done it's out of sight/out of mind.

Right now I'm not waiting on much...
Manechoice- 2 month supply of Manatabolism Plus Vitamins
Ebay- Japanese Funori and Kombu seaweed Hair Treatment

I made a Curlmart cart with some Curl Junkie products, but I haven't hit paynah yet :look:

Please let me know how you like this. I've been looking for some funori products.

So, I just found out that HV's MoistPRO has basically been discontinued, but will be offered this Summer as part of an "Oldies But Goodies" HV Sale.:ohwell:

I'll have to stock-up on MoistPRO. Even though I like Acai Phyto Berry, I still had plenty of room in my Arsenal for MoistPRO:perplexed:.

I wonder what else they plan to bring back?

@rileypak

I was out in my Mini-Fridge today and noticed how big my Claudie Stash was.:eek:

I need to get to somma' that real soon. I stocked my Mini-Fridge primarily with 16oz'ers.:look:

Once I finish up my KBB Luscious Locs Mask and Jasmine's Avocado & Silk I will start on a jar of Claudie's Khave Dc'er. *saw multiples of this*

I also need to pull out Claudie's 3n1 Cleansing Conditioner. *also multiples*

Back