Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

So, I just found out that HV's MoistPRO has basically been discontinued, but will be offered this Summer as part of an "Oldies But Goodies" HV Sale.:ohwell:

I'll have to stock-up on MoistPRO. Even though I like Acai Phyto Berry, I still had plenty of room in my Arsenal for MoistPRO:perplexed:.

I wonder what else they plan to bring back?

Okay, so I stand corrected: MoistPRO is not technically being discontinued, but will only be offered during Special Sales and/or Promotions.

Morning ladies!

I have to wet (maybe dry DC) my nape tonight. The Knot Kokoa just failed me so badly. My hair is soft thanks to the Marula Melon but the Knot Kokoa didn't seal its goodness in so my hair is starting to feel a little parched. I won't let my curls be dry all week.
I'll check the fridge this evening and see what jars are almost empty and I'll do a dry DC with 2 or 3 of those.

@rileypak

Sorry about the Knot Kocoa not working for you. I actually like it but I use it as a moisturizer and always deal with it. Online it does not list water but on the jar, water is the first ingredient therefore I consider it a moisturizer and seal it.

Off the top of my head, I think I have a Mielle Organics jar and a Bee Mine jar that are almost empty. I'll probably mix their yumminess together and use that :lick:

@Beamodel water is really listed first??? I thought mango butter was listed first on mine (or maybe water then mango butter). I'll have to take a look when I get home for curiosity's sake :scratchchin:
Regardless it's out. I have other moisturizers I prefer and the Knot Kokoa doesn't have enough moisture or sealing power for me to work with it.

I been thinking about that tea spritz. I have one in stash that's old so may not be good. That's a nice spritz when I'm in twistsz

@Golden75

Yeah, mine is maybe 6 months to 1 year old.:look:

I probably even bought it last M-Day? I like to keep a bottle on hand.
I'll be pulling it out as the weather really heats up!:sunshine:

I love that Tea Spritz. It's so light & refreshing.:lick:

Claudie's Tea Spritz is good too.

Back