Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

@flyygirlll2
Yeah, it would be time-consuming to attempt to do this on a regular and right now, I just don't think I have the energy.

And through the Summa' months Imma still be on that twice a week thang with my Hair.

I know I won't use that Brush twice a week.

Maybe once a month?

I need to do a quick Hairveda Inventory out in my Stash. I know I could use a couple things while it's on Sale.

I've been using Cocasta a lot recently, so I may need to reup on that.

I know I have a bottle left. Also a bottle of Jardin and a bottle of Avosoya.

@Beamodel @IDareT'sHair
Ya'll need to up your roller setting game :yep:. Another girl I knew that was a straight haired natural would wash, flat iron, wear it straight for two weeks, then repeat the process again.

@Shay72 - does she work out? I sweat a lot as is and living in a hot humid climate, that's easy to do even when not working out. That French Bouffant thread has tempted me a number of times. I even PMed @MileHighDiva but I backed out in the end b/c I don't roller set enough to justify. I probably will regret the decision not to buy down the line.

WOW!

I don't have as much HV as I thought:eek:.

I only have:
x1 Acai Phyto Berry
x1 Strinillah
x1 Methi Set (Step 1 is open)
x3 Amala Cleanse
x2 Red Roobis & Argan (x1 is open)
x1 ACV Rinse
x1 Hydrasilica Tea Spritz
x1 Cocasta Oil
x1 Avosoya Oil
x1 Jardin Oil

Just Ordered:
x2 Whipped Ends Hydration
x2 Whipped Clouds

@IDareT'sHair @divachyk a huge setting pusher! I promise if you practice, you can Get. It. Down.

When I first started it took me over 90 minutes to set my whole head! Within a month or two of setting weekly, I got that down to about 35 minutes. And I can not flat iron or blow dry or cornrow or anything fancy.

But it's definitely something to consider if you're thinking about becoming a straight hair natural. I don't flat iron my roots, but I could if I chose to. It's also great for working out, in my opinion. I can keep my roots straight (ish) by working out in a bun and sleeping in two Bantu knots.

But whatever you ladies choose to do you will (and do) have beautiful hair!

@Golden75
Okay I did a search and she may be talking about Ruby Red Beauty Supplies, 3618 Jefferson Davis Highway
@Shay72 thanks. I saw that one on my google search. Wish I put on radar. Wig heaven had tons of wigs but picky mom found nothing. Beauty Full had tons of prods & wigs. Mom found a beautiful wig. I read their prods are priced high online & that statement was correct. SM prods were 10% more than I pay in NY. So nothing for me!

@Shay72 - does she work out? I sweat a lot as is and living in a hot humid climate, that's easy to do even when not working out. That French Bouffant thread has tempted me a number of times. I even PMed @MileHighDiva but I backed out in the end b/c I don't roller set enough to justify. I probably will regret the decision not to buy down the line.
Yes, she does. Very into fitness. She's a PE teacher. Once it would start looking "rough" as she termed it you would see more headbands and buns. I never saw her looking "rough".

Back