Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

Shay72

And....I think her prices are way too Steep.:perplexed

Brownie518

I don't add those expensive oils to my DC'er(s). :nono:

I just slap some EVOO or EVCO on top of my DC'ers (something real cheap).:lol:

The only reason I used that HTN on top of my DC'ers is because it had lost its Scent.:blush:

@Shay72

And....I think her prices are way too Steep.:perplexed

@Brownie518

I don't add those expensive oils to my DC'er(s). :nono:

I just slap some EVOO or EVCO on top of my DC'ers (something real cheap).:lol:

The only reason I used that HTN on top of my DC'ers is because it had lost its Scent.:blush:

IDareT'sHair

I use the Ocean Ego, the Argan Marshmallow, Nourish, and the Fenugreek regularly with my DCs. And Montego Bay oil :lick: I don't have any reg oils right now. I used those all up (grapeseed, rice bran, amla, jojoba)

What do we know about Ynobe and Liquid Gold vendors? I'm trying as much as I can prior to Black Friday so I'm ready to buy.

Good early morning ladies!
I snooze on APB but I got an order in for
apple/mango strengthening mask
ayurvedic hair crème
APB hair pudding.

I tried ordering the komaza protein strengthening mask but couldn't find it so it's on my list.

What do we know about Ynobe and Liquid Gold vendors? I'm trying as much as I can prior to Black Friday so I'm ready to buy.

Shay72 Liquid Gold is good and prompt. Quality product, especially the butters. I love the Whipped Marshmallow. Great consistency and smells so good. I have the java too, but it smells so strongly of coffee that I haven't opened it yet. I bought it Blk Friday. I might just ship it on to Ms. T over here.

I wouldn't mess with Ynobe.

I hope not either. I'm slowly trying all the things I'm interested in bc of the sales.

Shay72

Yeah, I had the Acai Conditioner sitting in a Cart. Not sure?

Her prices are steep so I will only purchase during sales.

Shay72

Her Prices are way too Steep. Especially for somebody just starting out.:rolleyes:

Shay72

LG has some Great Butters and a 15% Discount for LHCF!:lick: Ynobe was just so-so.

I do have the Amala DC'er which was/is probably my favorite thing from the line.:yep:

IDareT'sHair
I got a shipping notice for Happy Nappy Hair but we'll see how long it takes to actually ship. She did say on Instagram that USPS said she's no longer allowed to drop off bc of the amount. They pick up for her now.

APB puddings leave my hair so darn soft and moisturized. Don't talk about if I add the Ayurvedic oil on top of it too. Lawd...

I'm excited to see how this pumpkin & fennel oil will be on my hair...

I probably should have gotten another pudding too :-(

Oh well, I will order more in the future because I know I will be making another future purchase

APB puddings leave my hair so darn soft and moisturized. Don't talk about if I add the Ayurvedic oil on top of it too. Lawd...

I'm excited to see how this pumpkin & fennel oil will be on my hair...

I probably should have gotten another pudding too :-(

Oh well, I will order more in the future because I know I will be making another future purchase

bolded...:yep:

IDareT'sHair
Did you get that e-mail from Mission Condition? Basically saying she's going to focus on school and she will do some specialty launches here and there? I need everyone and their grandma to stop jumping in a game they can't handle :look:.

@Shay72

Please do me a favor...

When you get a chance, please check your Tracking Info for HNH.

Both numbers I put in has an inadequate about of digits making Tracking unavailable. :ohwell:

Some of the numbers aren't right or there is not enough of them.:look:

Could you check yours and see what comes up?

Lawd..these vendors get on my nerves:rolleyes:

ETA: "Your Girl" at Mission-Condition is having another "Sale":lol:...:nono:

IDareT'sHair
My tracking # is fine. I'm trying to remember I think I would get a weird message the last time for Hairveda & HNH when I checked them from my email several times. But then I would go directly to USPS and it was fine.

My tracking # is fine. I'm trying to remember I think I would get a weird message the last time for Hairveda & HNH when I checked them from my email several times. But then I would go directly to USPS and it was fine.

Shay72

Thank you But....I am directly in USPS. She left some numbers out. :spinning:

Like those last 2 numbers that's always off to the side?

I convo'ed her and ask her to check those numbers.:sad:

Back