Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

Morning! smh @ vendors acting up. :nono:

Used some Shea Moisture CES last night and sealed with Hairveda Cocasta Shikaki. Love the consistency of this oil. It's nice and substantial. I keep coming back to it. Love the smell too.

IDareT'sHair I pmed you again.

I'm still having issues with Black Hair Wigs. They stated moving caused the delay. :nono: I forsee a Paypal claim in my near future.

Brownie518 :nono: Gurl...Mission-Condition sent me something I didn't even order and my x2 FRO-JOES from HNH was marked "Return To Sender" and is heading back to them (for some strange reason). I ended up going into PayPal and found the Correct Shipping #'s there.:yawn:

I'm sorry to hear about this. I received the x2 Fro Joes from HNH a few days ago. The tracking number she provided did not work so that alone just irked me.

Sent from my iPad using LHCF

Flygirlll2 Shay72

Both of my Purchases from HNH are being returned? Not sure why.

In fact, she should have the 1st one back there today.

The 2nd one that was suppose to be Delivered Today is also being returned. Not sure why?

Yay, Naturelle Grow had a sale. I bought the Marshmallow Root and the Intense Deep in the 16 oz. She didn't have the Herbal Blend in the 16oz :sad:

Walgreens had 20% off, so I bought 2 kknt and 2 kccc. I should be set for a minute.

I will see how this works and determine if I need to stock up during black Friday. Maybe I can purchase everything I need for 2015 and be done.

faithVA

It makes a wonderful Cowash. And the Amala Cleanse is an excellent cost-effective Cleansing Conditioner.

re: Naturelle - All you have to do is request it in the Notes Section or Contact Vendor and ask her for 16oz.

Shoot. I wish I had seen this before I ordered. hmm, Maybe I will send her an email.

I may hit up that 20% off with Walgreen's. I know Knot Today works for me.

I've been on the Blue Roze website many times and put stuff in my cart, yet I still haven't checked out ever. Not sure what the issue is.

IDareT'sHair
Yeah, girl that's a sign :yep:.

I know about Blue Roze and she has some stuff marked down right now. I'm really interested in the Chai Tea, Strawberry Vinegar Rinse, Strawberry Hibiscus Mask, and Rhassoul dc. Some of these are similar to HNH but you know that's how I do. Buy products that are almost the same so I have options if one is unavailable.

Yeah, girl that's a sign :yep:.

I know about Blue Roze and she has some stuff marked down right now. I'm really interested in the Chai Tea, Strawberry Vinegar Rinse, Strawberry Hibiscus Mask, and Rhassoul dc. Some of these are similar to HNH but you know that's how I do. Buy products that are almost the same so I have options if one is unavailable.

Shay72

Ain't it Sign Girl?:lol: Yeah..I'm done.

I have these. (But I used up the Cocoa Coffee Rhassoul).

The Manuka Honey gets Great reviews (I also have that one) and I love both the Pumpkin Puree and the Pumpkin Whip (which she said the Whip will return in the Fall).

I also have that Cherry Leave-In (haven't used) and the Coconut Milk.

I had x2 Okra Curl Cremes but sold them on the Exchange. Sounded like they were better suited for Natural Hair.

ETA: Everything I added to a Mock Cart, said it is Unavailable.:rolleyes:

So Imma leave that alone too.:lol:

Getting ready to do my Hair.

Mostly everything I'm using this wash day is new (except Lee Stafford) so, I probably won't use up anything.

Shay72 flyygirlll2 The 1st box/envelope whatever from Happy Nappy (x2 Fro-Joe) was returned to her empty?:blush:...:nono: Not sure how she ships (envelope or box)? Wondering if the 2nd order will also be returned empty.:ohwell:

She sent mine in an envelope. Damn, it was empty?! That's strange. Do you think someone stole the contents inside? I've had that happen to me last year with Heritage Hydrations before all the drama started with her. My package came and it was empty but I could see it was torn open and left inside my mailbox. I haven't used the Fro Joes yet, but so far it looks like the consistency of it looks good and not jacked up.

flyygirlll2

Girl, I don't know what happened? She said she got the package back yesterday and it was empty.

The 2nd Package also has a "Return to Sender" in the Tracking info. So, I probably won't get that either.

PayPal Refunded me for both purchases. What a Mess. I had like 3-4 packages yesterday. Intact.

So, not sure what happened on which end? I live in a very rural community so I cannot see 'those people' :look: being interested in some Fro-Joe.:blush:

Oh Well. Anyway, you'll have to also give me a review once you use it.

flyygirlll2 Girl, I don't know what happened? She said she got the package back yesterday and it was empty. The 2nd Package also has a "Return to Sender" in the Tracking info. So, I probably won't get that either. PayPal Refunded me for both purchases. What a Mess. I had like 3-4 packages yesterday. Intact. So, not sure what happened on which end? I live in a very rural community so I cannot see 'those people' :look: being interested in some Fro-Joe.:blush: Oh Well. Anyway, you'll have to also give me a review once you use it.

That's a mess girl. Thankfully you were able to get a refund for that. See, where I live there are a lot of younger people so I thought maybe someone is on a healthy hair journey too? * look* * rolls eyes* I will let you know how the Fro joes work out.

Hey Ladies, I had my Komaza Analysis consult yesterday. I'm posted the deets on my blog. I'm not trying to get blog clicks but it's just that it's so much info that it would be easier to just view it there. The short & skinny: my porosity is TBD until more samples are received. More protein. More shampooing, less co-cleansing. Treat my hair like it's relaxed and not natural with using natural inspired techniques.

In other news, I escalated my dispute to a claim for my wig and the vendor has yet to respond. What's tripping me up is the vendor is a LHCF member if I'm not mistaken.

Back