Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

Hey girls

Used up APB Leave In, Vanilla Silk, and KO Brahman Fenugreek...still got backups for all. Oh also finished PL Corrector, HV pH Rinse, and Njoi Tea rinse

IDareT'sHair
Figured out the Keravada Coffee oil I have must be the "oatmeal, milk, & honey scent". I had to know cuz cot damn it smells good :lick:. I'm terrible with smells so I was thinking gingerbread or really couldn't place it.

I placed an APB order. I got the following:

Pumpkin & Fennel Oil
- Marshmallow Clouds

Moisturizing Soufflé
- Birthday Cake

Leave In Spray
- Pomegranate & Mango

Beamodel Shay72

Mission Condition ended up refunding me the 15% and plan to keep the order intact.:look:

I Agreed to it, but still totally undecided about this vendor. :rolleyes:

Probably won't repurchase anything else from them tho'.:nono:

Another great session with using lee stafford growth treatment.

The ball next to the quarter is the amount of hair I lost with this second treatment.

image-2489789500.jpg

I'm glad you got it resolved but it took them a while to find a resolution.

Beamodel

Pffft.:rolleyes:

Nope :nono: I wouldn't mess with them. I figured they would do something like that.

Shay72

Me Too Shay.:ohwell: Girl I knew that's what would end up happening.:perplexed...:nono:

Another great session with using lee stafford growth treatment.

The ball next to the quarter is the amount of hair I lost with this second treatment.

View attachment 271439

Beamodel

I love that Rx.:yep:....:love:

Great Results!:up:

I finally used up something -- Naturelle Grow Herbal Blends & Sally's GVP Conditioning Balm. I revisited my HV shampoo bar and :lick:

I be bs'ing. I've had this oil in my hair and plastic cap on since 11am :nono:. Now Imma be in the shower all late now. I did remember to do the inversion though. So Day 1 is done.

Back