Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

@Brownie518

I need to put them away.:ohwell:

Girl...Cause you know I'll kill'em before Fall even gets here.:look:

I need to put them all the way Up.:nono:...:rolleyes:
IDareT'sHair

Yeah you sure will. You can TEAR UP some pomades!! :yep:

@IDareT'sHair
I'm excited to try the pumpkin & fennel oil.

@Brownie518
I sure will let you know how it is. I'm surprised you are holding out. You are doing very well girly. I didn't need anything but I ended up caving in
Beamodel

B, I'm shocked that I was able to hold out. I thought for sure I'd pull that trigga. I had a full cart, too. AND I got my big fat ebates payment in my paypal account. :nono: But I really have to get this stash cut down some...

IDareT'sHair
I saw that. I did too. I got the Pink Hibiscus DC and the Knot Bananas. I believe Pompous Blue likes the dc. My hair loves hibiscus anyway so I should be good.

Shay72 :blush: She ain't even got the stuff from the last Sale sent out and already having another Sale:nono:...:rolleyes:
I know, I don't know how she does it. Having sales almost every week. But her sales tend to be 30%off or higher. My first order was during a 40% off sale but only bc I had missed the 50% off. I'm mad I missed her groupon bc you can use it in addition to a sale. Her sales go live at midnight too. Sometimes earlier. She'll let you know too. She's really active on her Instagram account.

Back