Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

Imma try to finish up some stuff tomorrow. I should finish up:
x1 HV Amala Cleanse
x1 Enso Naturals Seabuckthorn & Horsetail DC (a little dab)
x1 It's Perfectly Naturals Hair Mask (a little dab)

I did use up some of my powders slippery elm and amla so I ordered some henna it came yesterday so I mixed it up and put it in the freezer last night I will henna tomorrow

Beamodel

Um..Yeah..I'll get around to using it.

I still have:
x1 8oz Joe (original)
x1 Liquid Cake Batter
x1 Carrot Frosting
x1 PLBM
x1 Dark Honey Rinse
x1 Moisture Riser
*I think I still have some Soft Marshmallow Coconut? But I can't find it.:perplexed

So, I have no back ups of anything.:nono:

IDareT'sHair

Lol, I'm tempted to place an order but I don't need anything. I'm looking at...

Ayurvedic pomade
Pumpkin and fennel oil
(still have a bunch of the Ayurvedic oil)
Moisturizing soufle

I might scrap the pumpkin oil and get another leave in spray

Beamodel

I have sitting out there:
x1 Ayurvedic
x1 Rosemary & Sage
x1 Bergamont
x1 Not Easily Broken

I also convo'ed her to ask her what happened to the Original Scalp Rx????:sad:

Placed my first APB order today.

Not Easily Broken Pomade
Not Easily Broken Herbal Conditioner: Green Apple
Organic Hair Tonic
Hibiscus & Fenugreek Infused Oil: Lemon Pound Cake
Green Powerhouse Infused Oil: Birthday Cake

Brownie518 Beamodel

I will more than likely pull the Trigger on those x4 Pomades I got sitting out there.:nono:

Shay72

I asked Mission Condition for a Refund, because they never responded when I asked them twice about applying the 15% discount code.:rolleyes:

When I asked for a Refund, they contacted me within seconds/minutes. Anyway, I still haven't decided. :perplexed

If they refund me the difference, which is what I asked for, I might go ahead and keep it.

Beamodel, I seen this and thought of you....

Green tea
Dealing with hair loss? Incorporate green tea into your diet. It's been identified by scientists to stimulate hair growth due to it's epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG) component. EGCG inhibits the products of Tumor Necrosis Factors, which cause hair loss. For those of us with compromised immune systems, green tea is a great health and beauty boost.

Article

Hi ladies. I have a small APB cart, but it's just there for me to admire. :look: I wanna try her pomades by Labor Day. So I am giving myself a month to get down to about 15 products. Then I will limit myself to about five more for a total of 20.

divachyk
You are such a doll. Thank you. Whenever I do a tea rinse, I prefer using green tea instead of black. It leaves my hair feeling great.

I also drink green tea almost daily. Not necessarily bc of my hair. I simply like it. I want to try bamboo silica. I'm scarred though lol

I started to put this in the miss thread but deleted it...I'm gonna post it here for now

Starting to feel like a miss: Black Hair Wigs purchase

I purchased based on a forum member/vendor's sales pitch. They promise a 2-3 day ship time. I purchased on 27 Jul and haven't received a ship notice as of yet. I really hope this is an oversight but just seen this on FB:

Out with the old in with the new! Let me apologize in advance to all of our customers who have received less than optimal service in the past. New management is in place with a genuine focus on customer service!

If you placed orders that were not filled, please send an email to support[USER=3575]blackhair[/USER]wigs.net. Please include any information you may have such as your order number, approximate order date and your name. There have been a few customers that never received their items and we want to make sure to rectify that.

The notice was posted on FB on 24 Jul which also so happens to be the last time Mrs CEO logged on to LHCF. I'm hoping Mrs CEO can shed some light on the situation. The company is only open Monday-Friday. I will be contacting them on Monday.

Last edited:
Lawd, why did this pj get a package from KBN for a different address? I was like, "I know I aint buy nothing recently." :look:

I gotta bring this thing around to the next block around the corner now. :lol:

Back