Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.4

@Shay72

Hmp.:rolleyes:

Good For You Shay.:grin:

Hmp. He betta' make that "Halfsie" Last..................:lol:

.......:look:

I kinda didn't like that he wanted to do it all public like that too. He was looking all deep in my eyes :giggle:. It seemed unprofessional to me. And he was waiting for me to finish talking with someone else about a little boy I had transferred to her program like he wanted to talk to me. I turned my back on him and I guess he kept it moving bc I didn't see him after that.

i cant stand when men play games:nono:

but itll be fun to see everybody. i dont know if ill be there by myself or drag SO along. i really dont like going places by myself:look:

@IDareT'sHair, i think you should start braiding your hair in at least four plaits. can you plait?

1st bolded--I know right and this mf is 40 years old.
2nd bolded--That's me right there. I would do so much more. All my friends are married, married with kids, or with SO.

Also all my local friends are yt or hispanic so I don't know about taking them to the hair show. I've been schooling them but still....

I would have ignored him, but i'm mean like that:look:.

Girl, you know I'm mean too but he still has a little piece of my heart so it was a little hard for me to do that. Recently my friend told me I need to start being so mean. That it might help me get a man. I told her the only thing I can do is be me and he can take it or leave it.

ETA: Oops I meant "stop" being so mean. Ya'll knew what I meant :look:

Last edited:
Hey ladies.

@Ltown I don't like the way my hair feels if I wash it without shampoo, I gave up on co washing.

@IDareT'sHair I think knots caused my set back and made me cut my hair. But I think mine were from the hair wrapping around itself not because of the way I was detangling. It was either the knots or combing too hard with the shower comb. I am hoping the tangle teazer will eliminate that issue for me. Good luck! Try the braids. I learned to cornrow on youtube and i have gotten pretty good if I say so myself.

My twist out turned out really pretty. I used SSI coco creme leave in, the SSI serum over that and just a tiny bit of the Darcy's curling creme that @Brownie518 gave me. I wonder if the layers that I am in love with or the length. Maybe as a I grow my hair back out I can get layers and a trim every 3 or 4 months and I will continue to grow out in a nice shape. I think I like the shape because before my hair had zero shape and twist outs and wash and goes looked a damn fool.
Shay72 your curls look pretty!

1st bolded--I know right and this mf is 40 years old.
2nd bolded--That's me right there. I would do so much more. All my friends are married, married with kids, or with SO.

Also all my local friends are yt or hispanic so I don't know about taking them to the hair show. I've been schooling them but still....
i had a bff who has dreads and she would go places with me like that but we dont really talk like that anymore. so SO it is. im sure it helps that he gets to see a bunch of pretty girls with pretty hair:giggle:

Girl, you know I'm mean too but he still has a little piece of my heart so it was a little hard for me to do that. Recently my friend told me I need to start being so mean. That it might help me get a man. I told her the only thing I can do is be me and he can take it or leave it.

If a man can't take you for who you are, he doesn't deserve you.

Just finished my hair, didn't use up anything. I was laughing while using the dew thinking of charz saying it smells like bad kids after breakfast, lmao.

My sage order shipped today, now that is what im talking about. It hasn't even been 24 hours yet. This may be my new go to place to order my hair products.

I gotta look up Sage.

I think maybe a person or two mentioned Noinah butter. What do you think? I might buy some during the HV sale. I'm know I'm definitely getting like 4 of those body oils. I'm contemplating getting some more Avosoya too. I use it on my body but it has hemp seed oil in so I might switch to using it on my hair again. But I can decide that after the sale :look:. It's saying it's a spring conditioner sale but idk if the bulk stuff will be on sale. If not I may just get some 16 oz's of sitri because I still have an unopened pail. I can wait until BF.

Just left Sage naturalceuticals in Atlanta. I'm almost broke now,and I'm sitting in the parking lot trying to make sure I don't need anything else before I leave. Lawd help me leave this parking lot!!!:perplexed:nono:

Hello ladies! Im under the steamer now! Last night I got in from happy hour later than I planned to so I fell right asleep...I have been dragging all day so I am getting a late start on my hair. This morning I did an HOT with coconut oil and safflower oil and I detangled with KCKT & Qhemet Moringa Tree Ghee - winning combo! I only needed my TT, didn't need a comb! Im excited about that...it took me about 35 minutes, because my hair is so thick and I was moving so slow lol...I washed with HV ACR & Im steaming with Qhem OHHB & KBB Deep Conditioner (not the masque but the original conditioner in the squeeze bottle)...I think I am going to style with kbb milk, butter, and hair rules curly whip...lol...I laugh at all the stuff I put on my head but its necessary to me lol!

My sage order shipped today, now that is what im talking about. It hasn't even been 24 hours yet. This may be my new go to place to order my hair products.
My order shipped like an hour after I ordered. I really hope i get it monday, the store is like 2 miles from my job. I had it delivered to work.

Just left Sage naturalceuticals in Atlanta. I'm almost broke now,and I'm sitting in the parking lot trying to make sure I don't need anything else before I leave. Lawd help me leave this parking lot!!!:perplexed:nono:
Isn't it a cute little store? What did you get?

Hello ladies! Im under the steamer now! Last night I got in from happy hour later than I planned to so I fell right asleep...I have been dragging all day so I am getting a late start on my hair. This morning I did an HOT with coconut oil and safflower oil and I detangled with KCKT & Qhemet Moringa Tree Ghee - winning combo! I only needed my TT, didn't need a comb! Im excited about that...it took me about 35 minutes, because my hair is so thick and I was moving so slow lol...I washed with HV ACR & Im steaming with Qhem OHHB & KBB Deep Conditioner (not the masque but the original conditioner in the squeeze bottle)...I think I am going to style with kbb milk, butter, and hair rules curly whip...lol...I laugh at all the stuff I put on my head but its necessary to me lol!

I can't wait to get my Curly Whip! It has a lot of honey so I'm hoping the Izz will like it. Is it good for frizz control?

Okay...I watched several YT Videos on Detangling Relaxed Hair.

I also bought a Denman D24 Detangling Comb w/double row of teeth.:yep: (yeah...I know....don't start:lol:)

Hopefully, it will go better for me next week. I'll do a coupla' things differently after watching those Videos and everyone's "Advice":yep:

Thanks Ladies.

I can't wait to get my Curly Whip! It has a lot of honey so I'm hoping the Izz will like it. Is it good for frizz control?

EllePixie hey hun! This is my first time using it! I just braided my hair and twisted the ends, I hardly do wash and go's but I heard its awesome! I was looking at it in Beauty Brands yesterday and a girl came up and started blabbing about it, saying how she loved it because it has all this hold without crunch, blah blah blah...I will let you know how this turns out, this is my first braid-out too!:grin:

I gotta look up Sage.

I think maybe a person or two mentioned Noinah butter. What do you think? I might buy some during the HV sale. I'm know I'm definitely getting like 4 of those body oils. I'm contemplating getting some more Avosoya too. I use it on my body but it has hemp seed oil in so I might switch to using it on my hair again. But I can decide that after the sale :look:. It's saying it's a spring conditioner sale but idk if the bulk stuff will be on sale. If not I may just get some 16 oz's of sitri because I still have an unopened pail. I can wait until BF.

@Shay72 - I love the Noinah :lick:. I could eat that mess, for real. It smells so good. I'll have to get some more. I got my mother, sis, and nieces hooked on it.

ETA - it makes your skin feel like silk! :yep:

Last edited:
I'm thinking of doing a cassia treatment instead of a gloss. Meaning I will just add water and oil and not conditioner. In all the time I've done ayurveda I've only done glosses and tea rinses. I'm thinking if I can put bentonite straight on my hair I can do this with cassia too. I have a lot of cassia so I want to get on a better schedule with doing them and I think I want to do amla pastes instead of glosses too. Ultimately I want my ayurvedic stash to be only amla, amla oil, cassia, and fenugreek.For the clays I will stick with bentonite and rhassoul.

Hey yall, shay i like the smell of the noinah butter but its too thick for me, like crisco. I mix it sometimes with a bit of oil to thin it out. I still have that little jar.

Hey yall, shay i like the smell of the noinah butter but its too thick for me, like crisco. I mix it sometimes with a bit of oil to thin it out. I still have that little jar.

Hey, La!! :grin:

You think its too thick,even when you spread it on? I love it! Its perfect for my dry behind! :ohwell: Just what I need sometimes. I use it a lot on my hands, makes them so soft. :yep:

I'm using a Detangling Comb & My Tangle Teezer. I don't think I'm going down deep enough.:blush:

Have you tried the Ouidad Double Detangler...I love it!

My new addiction :nono: Sarenzo Beads hairties.

I keep thinking I can make these, but I never find the right beads. She should be at the Natural Hair Show in Pikesville. I hated this show...it was hot, and not organized.

But I did purchase some Adiva Hair and Body Balm in Cherry Pineapple and I like it too!

@Shay72 - I love the Noinah :lick:. I could eat that mess, for real. It smells so good. I'll have to get some more. I got my mother, sis, and nieces hooked on it.

ETA - it makes your skin feel like silk! :yep:

That may be the only thing I purchase!

Hey, La!! :grin:

You think its too thick,even when you spread it on? I love it! Its perfect for my dry behind! :ohwell: Just what I need sometimes. I use it a lot on my hands, makes them so soft. :yep:

Yes mine was, just like crisco. It was really hard to rub on even right after a shower but a bit of oil makes it better.

i hate that this steamer never reaches my damn nape. glad that's not a "trouble area."
I'm short so this may not work for you. I sit on a pillow under the steamer and that works for me. I just don't understand why they didn't make it adjustable :nono:

Have you tried the Ouidad Double Detangler...I love it!

I keep thinking I can make these, but I never find the right beads. She should be at the Natural Hair Show in Pikesville. I hated this show...it was hot, and not organized.

But I did purchase some Adiva Hair and Body Balm in Cherry Pineapple and I like it too!

That may be the only thing I purchase!
She will be there. AKAKristin and SheSingsLovely from youtube mentioned how hot it was too. I can't stand to be hot and I'm a sweater too so not a good look for me.

Back