Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.4

@La Colocha

Girl, I hope they don't change it either.:look: Alot of Ladies like that Rusk.

I had a conditioner or something by Rusk Sensories I got from TJ Maxx early on, but ended up taking it back.:ohwell:

The only thing I've tried from Elasta QP was the Mango Butter.:ohwell:

The other rusk products that i looked at didn't get good reviews so i will just stick with this shampoo. I have stopped going to tj maxx because they have become real raggedy here. Stuff half used, split out on the shelf, old and they just leave it like that. I have seen rusk at walgreens, cvs and target so i will stock up on that shampoo next time i am around those places.

The other rusk products that i looked at didn't get good reviews so i will just stick with this shampoo. I have stopped going to tj maxx because they have become real raggedy here. Stuff half used, split out on the shelf, old and they just leave it like that. I have seen rusk at walgreens, cvs and target so i will stock up on that shampoo next time i am around those places.

La Colocha

I just "Browsed" through SageNaturalswhateverit'scalled:lol:

They have alot of "Brands" I remembered I was gone order from them around Black Friday, but didn't.

I will keep them in mind tho'. :yep:

@La Colocha

Now didn't you say your stuff already arrived?:yep:

*i just checked the 'flash' sales. that changes on mondays right?:look:*

No it shipped out yesterday, it maybe here tomorrow or tuesday. I ordered around midnight on friday.

Yes the flash sales change sometime on monday morning. I won't be looking anymore, even if the masks are on sale i won't buy directly from her anymore.

Isn't it a cute little store? What did you get?

mkd,I just love the little boutique feel of it. I was not expecting that. I don't get ANY of those products locally where I live,so I was a little overwhelmed. I got my staples; an 8 oz Oyin dew,and two 16 oz honey hemp condishes. I wish I had gotten one more ,even though they were priced at 21.60 a pop. I wanted the 32 oz.,but the owner (super nice lady) said they don't sell that size to the retailers.
I also got some Darcy's botanicals coconut cupuacu butter pomade. That's when I left...aaaannnnnndddd went back in and got a La Boutique de fleurzty conditioning Hair Treatment. I did test it a bit in the store,then I really tested it when I got in off the road at 5am:look:, absolutely love it,and wish i would have gotten more. I knew that would happen.:sad:
Oh,and everyone in there had gorgeous,healthy looking hair. The place is too small to hair stalk in there,but I pulled it off.*pervert snicker*
I wanted soooo much more stuff. The komaza looked good and so did a lot of the other Darcy's botanicals ,and Uncle funky's daughter,but I wanted to search lhcf and the other boards for reviews first,and I would have been there forever. I will definitely go prepared when I make another trip.

Last edited:
Oh,and I had no idea they shipped from the store. I saw boxes with paypal shipping labels on them (didn't look @ the names cause I don't meddle like that) stacked up next to the register station. There were a lot of them!

@mkd,I just love the little boutique feel of it. I was not expecting that. I don't get ANY of those products locally where I live,so I was a little overwhelmed. I got my staples; an 8 oz Oyin dew,and two 16 oz honey hemp condishes. I wish I had gotten one more ,even though they were priced at 21.60 a pop. I wanted the 32 oz.,but the owner (super nice lady) said they don't sell that size to the retailers.
I also got some Darcy's botanicals coconut cupuacu butter pomade. That's when I left...aaaannnnnndddd went back in and got a La Boutique de fleurzty conditioning Hair Treatment. I did test it a bit in the store,then I really tested it when I got in off the road at 5am:look:, absolutely love it,and wish i would have gotten more. I knew that would happen.:sad:
Oh,and everyone in there had gorgeous,healthy looking hair. The place is too small to hair stalk in there,but I pulled it off.*pervert snicker*
I wanted soooo much more stuff. The komaza looked good and so did a lot of the other Darcy's botanicals ,and Uncle funky's daughter,but I wanted to search lhcf and the other boards for reviews first,and I would have been there forever. I will definitely go prepared when I make another trip.

JerriBlank :sekret:

Good Girl & Great Review!:grin: Thanks for giving us a Good Update.

And for getting your Sneak-Peek on:lol:

Can't wait for you to go back.:look:

.......:look: @La Colocha

I feel you. Part of it was my fault tho'. I shoulda' just picked up a few more.

1/2 price & free shipping.:rolleyes: I shoulda' made better decisions.:blush:

Mine too t but oh well, if you check the vendors thread about kbb i'm kind of glad i didn't go crazy. Some of the masks are not the same consistancy i guess from rushing. I don't mind paying full price from a place that will get me my stuff in a timely fashion and have good customer service. I also got free shipping from sage so its all good.

Do you know if she is not bringing back anything after the sale? I just want to make sure i can still get almond glaze in the future if i need it. If not i may buy from the sale.

She didn't say anything about discontinuing any products. She betta not discontinue anything well....I don't care nothing bout whipped clouds or whipped gelly so I would be okay with those leaving :look:. She would get choked out by someone if she discontinued any of the following products: sitrinillah, almond glaze, whipped ends, or vatika frosting. I'm sure these are her top selling products. Let me throw cocasta in that bunch too.

What's the website for Sage?

She didn't say anything about discontinuing any products. She betta not discontinue anything well....I don't care nothing bout whipped clouds or whipped gelly so I would be okay with those leaving :look:. She would get choked out by someone if she discontinued any of the following products: sitrinillah, almond glaze, whipped ends, or vatika frosting. I'm sure these are her top selling products. Let me throw cocasta in that bunch too.

What's the website for Sage?

http://www.sagenaturalceuticals.com/

I hope she doesn't discontinue anything, its just the making room for new products thing got me thinking about it.

Well....Is anybody doing their HURR today??????
Yep, bout to rinse this sweet almond oil out and slap on some cassia.

http://www.sagenaturalceuticals.com/

I hope she doesn't discontinue anything, its just the making room for new products thing got me thinking about it.
Thanks! I know it does sound like code for we getting rid of/discontinuing some products. Oh yeah, I don't care bout no Asha Omega either. I never hear anyone ever talk about that one.

Yep, bout to rinse this sweet almond oil out and slap on some cassia.

Thanks! I know it does sound like code for we getting rid of/discontinuing some products. Oh yeah, I don't care bout no Asha Omega either. I never hear anyone ever talk about that one.

Is the omega the scalp serum? I never hear about that either.

hey everyone.
i just woke up:look: hope Ltown and charz have fun. i should have never agreed to go knowing i dont like getting outta bed lmao.

i really really need to do a 2 step protein but i hate doing that. i think im just gonna deep treat with repair me. then ill braid with HH, shine and define and burnt sugar pomade on the ends.

i think im gonna stick to oyin for a while like T is sticking to htn.

hey everyone.
i just woke up:look: hope Ltown and charz have fun. i should have never agreed to go knowing i dont like getting outta bed lmao.

i really really need to do a 2 step protein but i hate doing that. i think im just gonna deep treat with repair me. then ill braid with HH, shine and define and burnt sugar pomade on the ends.

i think im gonna stick to oyin for a while like T is sticking to htn.

chebaby

Hey Sweetie! :look: How did I know you would still be in Da' Bed???:sleeping:

(Hmp.:rolleyes: Glad you wasn't gettin' me nuthin':look:) :lol: :lol: :blush:

Good Choice. Yeah, I said Imma stick to HTN until June. I'll still use other Cowash Conditioners and DC'ers, but for my Daily Regimen...It's all about HTN.:yep:

@chebaby

Hey Sweetie! :look: How did I know you would still be in Da' Bed???:sleeping:

(Hmp.:rolleyes: Glad you wasn't gettin' me nuthin':look:) :lol: :lol: :blush:

Good Choice. Yeah, I said Imma stick to HTN until June. I'll still use other Cowash Conditioners and DC'ers, but for my Daily Regimen...It's all about HTN.:yep:
cause i loves my bed:lachen:

i did wanna go though but maybe we'll meet up at the baltimore show.

yea ill just be using oyin for daily use.
i have an itch to try a bentonite clay again but i wont. im too lazy to be mixing today.

cause i loves my bed:lachen:

i did wanna go though but maybe we'll meet up at the baltimore show.

yea ill just be using oyin for daily use.
i have an itch to try a bentonite clay again but i wont. im too lazy to be mixing today.

@chebaby

Thanks again for telling me to watch some YT Videos on Detangling Relaxed hair and @Brownie518 gave me alot of Great Tips. :grin: She's helped me sooooo much.

She's my "Go To" since most of you all are natural. So, I think I have that mystery solved. I'll see next wash day.:look:

Yeah, I'll stick to HTN for a while. I'm liking the results and it's working really good for me.:yep:

You could try that ButtersnBars DC'er (instead of the Bentonite) It has Rhassoul and it's nice. I'll have to use that again soon.:yep:

Back