Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.4

Oh, for those of you that have used/use/or have tried the Hydrasilica Spritz how were you using it?

As a detangler, as a refresher what??? I have about 3-4 Bottles. I was gone use them in this summer.:yep:
I primarily use it as a leave in/spray moisturizer on wet hair. I never remember to refresh my hair throughout the day. Creamy detanglers work best on my hair

10,000 post?
She made the 10,000 post for this thread. We're in the 10,000's now.

I primarily use it as a leave in/spray moisturizer on wet hair. I never remember to refresh my hair throughout the day. Creamy detanglers work best on my hair

Thanks!

I'll pull these out this Summer.:grin: I'm starting to contemplate my Spring/Summer Regi & Routine.

IK I want to stay on HTN at least until June tho'.

I use it as a refresher it's really good for that. My only complaint is the herbs they get stuck in the head of the sprayer; not fun.

I think I'm going to cross KBN off my repurchase list unless she has a major sale. Her frequent price increases are becoming a pain.

I see my hair oil is now $15 damn shame, lawd these folks getting on my nerves for real.:nono:

:look: Ohh hey yall :lachen:. I will use my pass for my no-buy on monday and get some grapeseed oil to try out. These ninjas are crazy.

Good choice on the grapeseed. My hair loves it. I guess my butter that I love went up too. Oh well I hate to only buy one product from a vendor. I only buy sunshine from Sunshine but she bout to get cut back too :look:. I have about 10 jars :lachen: anyway but I'm hoping this Shea Sorbet from NJ will be it's replacement. IDK ya'll sunshine has got a hold on me :nono:.

I finished Mozeke's Avocado Cleansing Cream. No back ups. I am completely out of Mozeke products. I need her to have a sale so I can reup on the cleansing cream and protein masque. I also want to try some of her new products.

Good afternoon ladies! It was rainy here all morning so I didn't go shopping. I went after work yesterday...got clothes & shoes for spring - work and leisure...this is my fave time of year!

Last night I found out it was an 80% chance of rain in Saturday's forecast I knew I would be staying in, so I started on my hair at about 1am...I washed with Hairveda ACR (trying to use up, won't be re-purchasing because it does not have enough suds for me...I don't mind low suds but this is like next to none lol). I sat under the pibbs for 20 minutes with Claudie's protein treatment...my hair was so hard but it instantly softened as I rinsed! Love it! I dc'd with KBB's masque overnight and I'm just now under the steamer with it...I will be detangling with Qhemet CTDG and doing a twist out with kbb milk & cream....

I'm super excited because I ordered some virgin malaysian hair yesterday! Now I want to buy a closure for it but I don't know too much about that kind of stuff lol....I'm the speaker for my job training class ceremony next month...there will be more than 100 people in attendance so I need to ensure that I'm having a good hair day so I will definitely have weave installed for that...plus I am going to the Nicki Minaj/Lil Wayne concert 2 weeks from then so I will definitely have weave then too...now whether I use the curly hair that I ordered or pick up some straight hair and do a layered bob, only time will tell! Of course I will CC yall on whatever I decide lol!

Good choice on the grapeseed. My hair loves it. I guess my butter that I love went up too. Oh well I hate to only buy one product from a vendor. I only buy sunshine from Sunshine but she bout to get cut back too :look:. I have about 10 jars :lachen: anyway but I'm hoping this Shea Sorbet from NJ will be it's replacement. IDK ya'll sunshine has got a hold on me :nono:.

I finished Mozeke's Avocado Cleansing Cream. No back ups. I am completely out of Mozeke products. I need her to have a sale so I can reup on the cleansing cream and protein masque. I also want to try some of her new products.

What brand of grapeseed oil do you use? I think the health store has the now brand and aura cacia.

What brand of grapeseed oil do you use? I think the health store has the now brand and aura cacia.

:look:I know you didn't ask me, but I can't remember the brand?

The Avacado Oil & the Grapeseed Oil were by the same company.

It was at the Health Food Store and it was like a 4-6 ounce bottle w/a Pump.

It wasn't either one of the ones you mentioned. I really loved both of those Oils, but never replaced them.

:look:I know you didn't ask me, but I can't remember the brand?

The Avacado Oil & the Grapeseed Oil were by the same company.

It was at the Health Food Store and it was like a 4-6 ounce bottle w/a Pump.

It wasn't either one of the ones you mentioned. I really loved both of those Oils, but never replaced them.

I will see what she has on monday. If they don't have a certain brand, she will order it for me.

My hair is driving me crazy. My wash and go sucks so I did a very high puff. You know the kind where the hair hangs over the forehead? I like it but now I need to figure out why my hair isn't acting right as far as wash and goes go. The front of my hair is hanging practically straight:nono:

Today I got my JC wrap and roll and her conditioner. I also got another hair zing since I can't find mine.

So, My HV Cart is up to about $160.00!:lol:

Hopefully, the discounts will shave alot of that off. I'll only purchase what's on sale tho' for a really good price.:look:

Now, T is she announcing the sale on the 18th or does it start on the 18th.

I haven't tried the moisturizing dc yet, but I will...I have no idea when yet. I am going to try to preserve my kbb masque for after protein treatments...I won't do another one next week, my hair is responding really well to protein, but I don't want to push the envelope too much & over do it...so I will definitely be using something else next week...I have so much stuff to finish that I really don't need anything else but I want a few more items! Today I became interested in darcy's wild plum twisting cream and some other stuff from her but I will wait on a sale if I decide to try something else...I only do my hair once a week so it feels like I will never use up my stash! bittersweet!:rolleyes:

Me Too Shay:grin: Don't know if I will tho'.:ohwell:

I will see what she has on monday. If they don't have a certain brand, she will order it for me.

Yeah, I personally don't care for Now Brand (especially after using/having better quality oils) I had Jojoba & Sweet Almond in NOW Brand.

I'm sure there were better quality out there tho':yep:

@beautyaddict1913

Hmp.:rolleyes: I guess you didn't check the Site:look: (now you know better than that):lol: ...... :blush:

The Sale is from the 18th - 20th. Okay????:lol:

lol...I see it now! Thanks! :blush: Well now I just need for her NOT to wait until the 17th to say exactly how much each item will be! Right now I know I'm getting sitrinillah, moist pro, & moist 24/7 but I'm undecided on the acai condish....i rarely use oils but i wouldn't mind trying the avosoya!

Back