Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.4

Hey Divas of Hair:grin:

Eisani Awwww....Rest and feel better soon.:smooches:

Morning Ladies, up & starting on my hair. Want to be finish by 11-12. I am under the Steamer now with 50/50 of HTN Protein & Moisture Deep Conditioners.:yep:

I did a Safflower Oil warm water rinse. Then I Co-Cleansed w/BFH Cotton, did an Emergencee Rx, Pour a little Coconut Milk over and Steamed.

Will finish up under the dryer w/L-In Oil, M&S.

Almost used up the Cotton Marshmallow. I think I have 1 mo'. If I participate in the BFH Discount, it will be just to get more Cleansing Conditioners.

Hey ladies! Why would I think my scalp is still sore from pimento it just was not clicking, so I'm thinking what else have I used? Komaza olive oil mask, now I knew I didnt like how my hair felt, but it had burned but I blew it off thinking my scalp was still tender. Today I finally read the ingredients: citric acids, lemon oil::nono::nono::nono: how the heck did I not know this, I made it worst and longer to heal:nono: I feel like dumb:lachen: I never had or use conditioner with lemon oil. Well that scalp scrub help.

Does New Directions Aromatics ever have a sale? Dang, will Target ever have a sale on Shea Moisture, Kinky Curly, or Curls :wallbash:? Shouldn't they have done that for Black History Month :look:? I know this No Buy is keeping me from acting a straight up fool and I am using up products.

Does New Directions Aromatics ever have a sale? Dang, will Target ever have a sale on Shea Moisture, Kinky Curly, or Curls :wallbash:? Shouldn't they have done that for Black History Month :look:? I know this No Buy is keeping me from acting a straight up fool and I am using up products.

I would be careful with new directions, when i ordered my conditioner base from them, they charged me extra shipping fees saying it was shipped out of canada, when i really came out of ny. I never heard anything back from my emails.:nono:

I would be careful with new directions, when i ordered my conditioner base from them, they charged me extra shipping fees saying it was shipped out of canada, when i really came out of ny. I never heard anything back from my emails.:nono:

@La Colocha'
That's some good advice right there:yep:

Imma limit my 'new' vendors this year. :look:

Gone Scale it way back. Even tryna' limit purchaes from existing ones too.:rolleyes:

Thanks, I remember you mentioning this before. I'm sure I can get the oils I want from GNC, Vitamin Shoppe, or Whole Foods anyways.

Besides mail is getting worse here. Recently two things have been returned to sender claiming they attempted to deliver and my address is not valid. Whatever nicca (true sign I'm mad) you just lazy and lying. I've been living at this same address for 10 years now. Also when I see stuff that is supposed to be put in everyone's mailbox sitting on the table for everyone to grab :nono:. Youse trifling and Imma need you to do your job.

I've been wearing a modified WnG for 6 days now and so many people have complimented my hair, lots of black women too!

Hey ladies! Why would I think my scalp is still sore from pimento it just was not clicking, so I'm thinking what else have I used? Komaza olive oil mask, now I knew I didnt like how my hair felt, but it had burned but I blew it off thinking my scalp was still tender. Today I finally read the ingredients: citric acids, lemon oil::nono::nono::nono: how the heck did I not know this, I made it worst and longer to heal:nono: I feel like dumb:lachen: I never had or use conditioner with lemon oil. Well that scalp scrub help.
Do you have any aloe vera juice left? It could be soothing for your scalp if you use this to spritz with during the next few days and could help with healing.

Besides mail is getting worse here. Recently two things have been returned to sender claiming they attempted to deliver and my address is not valid. Whatever nicca (true sign I'm mad) you just lazy and lying. I've been living at this same address for 10 years now. Also when I see stuff that is supposed to be put in everyone's mailbox sitting on the table for everyone to grab :nono:. Youse trifling and Imma need you to do your job.

@Shay72

:lol: :lol: :lol: Pure Comedy

Thanks Shay! I love this post. I needed that Laugh. I hollered!

I feel you tho'.:rolleyes: Whatever nikka!:lol: Ya lying & Ya Lazy! And Youse Triflin'

:dighole:

Imma laugh all day about this.

Last edited:
No, i have one and a little more than half a jar of almond glaze left and that should last me until next year. Not really wanting anything else from hv. Sorry bj ain't gone get my money this year:look::lachen:.

I hear you!:lol:

I'm still tryna' figure out what & how much!:blush:

*writes bj a blank check*

Finished up my hair. Funny how you can practically time it how long it will/should take.:grin:

Didn't finish up anything.:perplexed Close tho'.

I think I'll stay on this HTN Protein & Moisture DC'ing Treatment for a while. I'll keep this in rotation. And still try to finish up my opened Jar(s) of:

Sitinillah
SSI BB
ButtersnBars
Komaza Olive

Will try to have these finished up by May. That's an Aggressive Timeline

But if I go to twice a week, it would help. Not sure I want that much Manipulation tho':sad:

Oh, for those of you that have used/use/or have tried the Hydrasilica Spritz how were you using it?

As a detangler, as a refresher what??? I have about 3-4 Bottles. I was gone use them in this summer.:yep:

Well ladies, going to get in another nap today:look:, i will do my hair when i wake up. Going to clarify with elucence poo, dc with kbb mask and braid with kbn oil and hair dew.

Oh, for those of you that have used/use/or have tried the Hydrasilica Spritz how were you using it?

As a detangler, as a refresher what??? I have about 3-4 Bottles. I was gone use them in this summer.:yep:

I used it as a light body moisturizer out of the shower, haven't tried it on the hair. I guess you can use it as a refresher.

So, My HV Cart is up to about $160.00!:lol:

Hopefully, the discounts will shave alot of that off. I'll only purchase what's on sale tho' for a really good price.:look:

I use it as a refresher it's really good for that. My only complaint is the herbs they get stuck in the head of the sprayer; not fun.

I think I'm going to cross KBN off my repurchase list unless she has a major sale. Her frequent price increases are becoming a pain.

Hey ladies. I cut my hair today. Its really short. The longest layer is shoulder length. The shortest layer is maybe 4 inches. I don't know how I feel about it yet. I am going to flat iron it tonight. My husband doesn't like it.

Back