Use 1 buy 1 Challenge 2010 pt.3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning Ladies.

Don't know what's going on with getting up so early. Guess being on days is changing my habits.

So my hair turned out very interesting last night. I did the braids and undid them why they were damp. I had nice waves and longer natural curls. As it dried the waves disappeared and I ended up with a long/big fro. Not wanting to look extra crazy on my date so I put a single flat twist in the front and pulled the rest back into a fro/puff. It was so windy at the shore it didn't matter what my hair looked liked. But with it pulled back it didn't get into my face.

I feel the need to do something with it today. I don't know what yet. i have some errands to run as I get ready for my trip to San Antonio. Guess I could go out with really big hair.

My Ori organics shipped yesterday.

I'm going to Vitamin Shoppe today. I have a coupon. It always comes on time. I will be getting coconut oil, acv, and maybe 1 or 2 of the ceramides oil. May end up at Target too but I don't know because I need to go to the grocery store. Hmm I was planning to go to the Super Target but I don't know if they have all of the groceries that I like. I prefer to buy as natural and/or organic as possible.

OT--I have officially gone down a size in clothing so I need to figure out what to reward myself with :woot:.

:wave:Morning Ladies.....It feels sooooo good to be off! YAY ME!:beach:

I am sitting here with KomazaHairCare's Honeycomb Hair Rejuvenator on getting ready to rinse out and then Steam with MHC Organic Shea Butter Hair Paste. May Slap some MHC Honey Masque on top.:lick:

I'll dry 80% and do the Scarf Method 20% w/a little HV Whipped Ends Hydration.

My Leave-In will be Christine Gant's Detangling Hair Milk & a little 'pure' Argan Oil from Hennasooq, and a Spritz or 2 of Ltown's Special Blend.:look: (Lovin' It):love:

Still wigging it. May go out over the weekend and look for 2 Fall/Winter Replacements.:ohwell:

I wish I was on vacation T! Enjoy yourself.

I feel like I need to order some KBB hair milk but I think can hold off for another month or so. I am sure she won't be having another B2G1 sale, so I probably shouldn't wait on that.

Thanks so much, :) The winter is coming so that wouldn't be too bad. :D

I hope that UE will change soon :(
and Yes it can.

I hope so too. This is the first time since my preteen years that I have been unintentionally unemployed. I am used to working and providing for myself , so now I am just screwed.

I'm going to DC my hair tomorrow aand start my mini box braids. I hope to curl them and keep these little suckers in for at least a week and a half, maybe 3.

Okay so why did I forget my coupon at home :wallbash:? So of course I didn't go :nono:. I have time since the coupon is good until the end of the month. I didn't go to Target either but I did make it to the grocery store--TJ's. I looked but didn't buy any hair stuff. I'm getting bored with hair stuff but we all know this is temporary :look:.

hi ladies
today i finished up my darcys pumpkin conditioner. tomorrow i will finish my honey hemp conditioner.
i got a compliment on my hair today. all i did was co wash and then slather on kbb hair milk and cream. i didnt pull it back in a puff, just let it all out. im a little tired of the puff.
my ups missing(held hostage or stolen:look:) package came today. so tomorrow when i use up my honey hemp conditioner i will have a back up.

im doing good. within the last two weeks i have used up honey hemp, pumpkin conditioner, aloe gel, tea tree conditioner, and sunshine.

after i finish the honey hemp tomorrow i ill move on to co washing with giovanni tea tree.

I got a compliment on my hair today. I was just sitting there minding my own business when a middle aged black woman came by me and said she liked my hair. I'm wearing a puff, nothing special, but I'm guessing the size had something to do with it. Oh...and she molested my fro...I dunno how I feel about that.

I think I will DC this week with a mix of my Jasons Naturals condtitioner and Mt Giovanni TTTT conditioner. That pump is not going without a fight.

Hey ladies didn't quite make it to the store today i fell asleep so i will go friday. I got my list though of what i will need. I forgot i had a natural hair recipe book i bought from naijaface on youtube a few years ago, i took the things i could make and came up with an ingredient list.

Whole leaf aloe vera juice
honey
jojoba oil
sweet almond oil
castor oil
veg glycerin
palm oil
peppermint oil
castile soap.

Hey ladies didn't quite make it to the store today i fell asleep so i will go friday. I got my list though of what i will need. I forgot i had a natural hair recipe book i bought from naijaface on youtube a few years ago, i took the things i could make and came up with an ingredient list.

Whole leaf aloe vera juice
honey
jojoba oil
sweet almond oil
castor oil
veg glycerin
palm oil
peppermint oil
castile soap.

Is this a Shampoo?

What will you put in your Kimmay Leave-In?

How do you plan to use these?

Is this a Shampoo?

What will you put in your Kimmay Leave-In?

How do you plan to use these?

No they are ingredients that i will use in different mixes. I will make kimmay's leave in exactly how she makes it on her video. I have about 10 different recipes that i think that i will like and having all these i can make them, from shampoo to dc.

No they are ingredients that i will use in different mixes. I will make kimmay's leave in exactly how she makes it on her video. I have about 10 different recipes that i think that i will like and having all these i can make them, from shampoo to dc.

That's Good La!:grin:

I haven't watched her Video, but may find that thread *although i don't know who i'm foolin' 'cause i know i ain't 'bout to mix nuthin' up.*:look:

I can't find the thread with the search all messed up. I don't remember who started it. But if you google kimmaytube leave-in it will come up. I feel like im jumping on a bandwagon but hey if it works it will save me money in the long run and if it doesn't i can always use the ingredients for something else. That is why i like natural products they are universal.

I can't find the thread with the search all messed up. I don't remember who started it. But if you google kimmaytube leave-in it will come up. I feel like im jumping on a bandwagon but hey if it works it will save me money in the long run and if it doesn't i can always use the ingredients for something else. That is why i like natural products they are universal.

It got ALOT of Great Reviews!!!!:grin:

And it must be workin' because it's very, very popular.:yep:

Speaking of making stuff: That Spritz Ltown made:lick: *she's too modest*:blush: It's Great!:grin:

i may look for kimmaytube videos too. shes ok but the way she talks like shes giving instructions to children bothers me. i know that may be petty and i try to over look it but its hard lol.

i may look for kimmaytube videos too. shes ok but the way she talks like shes giving instructions to children bothers me. i know that may be petty and i try to over look it but its hard lol.

I watched one about Porosity a while ago, in another thread, and thought it was informative, especially since I am battling Porosity Issues:ohwell:

I got 50-11 Leave-Ins to last me a minute, so no use in me watching that one right now anyway.:nono:

I know what your saying but eat the meat and throw out the bones. I don't watch her on the regular anymore but she does have some great info. Any of us could have came up with that leave-in with research but she took the work out of it for us. I know im not going to sit with some ph strips and come up with the correct balance of a product. And for that i appreciate her sharing with us what she learned.

Eta- It would be nice if all products already made came with the ph like with the ingredient list.

I know what your saying but eat the meat and throw out the bones. I don't watch her on the regular anymore but she does have some great info. Any of us could have came up with that leave-in with research but she took the work out of it for us. I know im not going to sit with some ph strips and come up with the correct balance of a product. And for that i appreciate her sharing with us what she learned.

Eta- It would be nice if all products already made came with the ph like with the ingredient list.

Well...........:band: PREACH SISTA':clapping:

Throw dem Bones out da' door!:peek:

You know....I shoulda' got another jar of that Njoi Creations Ayurvedic Hair Butter during her SALE.:love:

I didn't get an extra one.:sad:

Now I wish I had'a and of course the SALE is OVA'.:computer:

I will put this on my BF list. Hopefully, she'll have a sale.:sekret:

I am kicking myself for that.:buttkick:

I watched one about Porosity a while ago, in another thread, and thought it was informative, especially since I am battling Porosity Issues:ohwell:

I got 50-11 Leave-Ins to last me a minute, so no use in me watching that one right now anyway.:nono:

T, how can you tell you are having porosity issues?

I am way too excited about the HV sale.

I bought some perm rods and a satin pillow case from the bss store.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back