Use 1 buy 1 Challenge 2010 pt.3

Status
Not open for further replies.
did overnight treatment with AE Garlic (I was too tired to go through the whole hair process)
I coated my hair this morning with hemp/WG and steamed
washed with Mozeke Avocado Cream
DC with Olive You DC -

I'm 5 weeks (with an underprocessed back) and the ceramides/AE make for a wonderful combo. I got ceramides and peptides in one combo. The addition of the cleansing cream was nice. I think I may reorder but will probably try Komaza first.

That Olive You smells wonderful.

Hey Ladies........Hope all is well

FlyGirl: YES You need to order Komaza!:grin: My stash of KomazaHairCare is growing 'rapidly'.:look:

Nice Company. Amazingly Quick Shipping.:blush:

Just applied some Claudie Scalp Exlir and getting ready to run to the Grocer.

Should be getting my Ori Organics today.:yep:

I'm going to wash out my DC shortly. The detangling wasn't as bad as it could have been. Considering it had been 2 weeks or more since I combed my hair (all of my hair) the amount of shedding wasn't the worse. The combo of the Avocado & Acai really let the tangles "melt" away.

I used up the Avocado and Too Shea! (in my DC mix). I used my Denman to get the rest of the shed hairs out once I put the DC in. I added some GVP Reconstructor to the mix since I know my head needs a dose of protein after being away for so long.

I'm going to put my hair in some braids then take them out and fluff. It elongates my curls and gives a nice wave pattern without being too straight. Going to use KBB in Lavendar Vanilla & Sweet Almond Pudding. I hope it comes out nice cuz I have a date tonight.

I'm going to wash out my DC shortly. The detangling wasn't as bad as it could have been. Considering it had been 2 weeks or more since I combed my hair (all of my hair) the amount of shedding wasn't the worse. The combo of the Avocado & Acai really let the tangles "melt" away.

I used up the Avocado and Too Shea! (in my DC mix). I used my Denman to get the rest of the shed hairs out once I put the DC in. I added some GVP Reconstructor to the mix since I know my head needs a dose of protein after being away for so long.

I'm going to put my hair in some braids then take them out and fluff. It elongates my curls and gives a nice wave pattern without being too straight. Going to use KBB in Lavendar Vanilla & Sweet Almond Pudding. I hope it comes out nice cuz I have a date tonight.

Have fun on your date Vonnie! I am sure your hair is going to be pretty.

Do you like the GVP reconstructor? What is it a knock off of? I was thinking about trying the GVP version of redkin anti snap leave in.

Hey Ladies!!

If you get some time today check out the blog Newly Natural (www.newlynatural.com) I was featured today in the "We are the Yearlings". This was the first hair blog I ever read that directed me to this site. It was an honor to share my story with KCurly and her readers.

Have fun on your date Vonnie! I am sure your hair is going to be pretty.

Do you like the GVP reconstructor? What is it a knock off of? I was thinking about trying the GVP version of redkin anti snap leave in.

Thanks I hope it goes well we are going to the Shore and the Boardwalk.

I have the Joico KPak knock off. I used it once alone a while ago and I liked it. It's a mild protein IMO. My BFF used the GVP Paul Mitchell line and she's natural and it worked well for her hair.

thinking of thinning out my stash significantly to reduce clutter. There are just some things I've over. Ex. I'm not going to get through 2-3 liter bottles of Giovanni SAS + the TT + the 50...

Hey Ladies!!

If you get some time today check out the blog Newly Natural (www.newlynatural.com) I was featured today in the "We are the Yearlings". This was the first hair blog I ever read that directed me to this site. It was an honor to share my story with KCurly and her readers.

Good Article Vonnie!:Rose:

And Nice Pics!:Flahsssss

Very Inspirational to those seeking to transition or for those BC'ing. Your Hair Looked Amazing Both Relaxed & Natural.:woot:

I hope all the Ladies in this thread check out that Feature Article. :grin:

Good Work Vonnie!:kiss:

OT: Yeah, have a good time on your date.

I Know your Hair will look wonderful!:drool:

I think I am going to stop by the BSS on my way home and get some perm rods for my twist out tonight.

Good day ladies, going to moisturize today with some lucious, trying to get that used up. I want to try kimmay's leave-in, i might get the stuff i need this weekend. Alot of ladies seem to really like it. Other than that not up to nothing much.

i co washed my hair today with the rest of my trader joe tea tree conditioner. my scalp still feels cool. i will now move on to finishing up my darcys pumpkin seed conditioner.
i did a wash and go with kbb milk and cream and my hair looks great except there is no shine. which is really not a problem. i like the way my hair is hanging and i think i can tell its getting thicker.

tonight i will do an overnight evoo treatment.

Hey Ladies!!

Awesome Vonnie, beautiful hair and story. Don't be shy, share with Curly Niki blog too!

Evening Ladies.......Hope All Is Well!:wave:

I haven't checked my mail yet, hope I have a few surprises! Will do my hair tomorrow a.m. Will Clarify and Co-Wash, Protein TX, DC'er and all that kind of stuff.:locks:

Will skip the Henna/Indigo Treatment until next wash week. I'm pretty sure I'll use up my Avalon Organics Lemon, Shea, Babbasu Clarifying Conditioner, and my HV Acai Phyto Berry Conditioner.

Will use up a Vial of Matrix Ceramides too.:grin:

I want to try kimmay's leave-in, i might get the stuff i need this weekend. Alot of ladies seem to really like it.

Keep me posted on this.:grin: Although I know I'm not making/mixing up anything.:look:

I want to know how you like it. And you're right, it gets great reviews (if mixed properly).:blush:

Hello Beautiful Ladies of Use 1 buy 3 :D :lachen:

I got quite a few hair accessories and LF's last month, I have to chill on the spending.

I also purchased 4 new bottles of Hair One, I am about to use one up and have 2 more new ones left. So It wasn't a bad purchase. :D

I have been pretty low key, trying to not buy anything but 2-3 bottles of Wig shampoo, I have one wash left in the bottle :(

I've been attempted to use things up I did use up 2 containers of gel one big one small. :D
That is pretty much it.

:bighug: miss you guys (STop shopping, I see the use 1 buy 30 up in here) :yep:

My Ori Organics Deep Restorative Masque arrived.:grin:

It has a Maple-y smell. Almost like Syrup, but light. It's a whipped consistency.

I don't think I seen anything about Shelf-Life on their site, based on the consistency I may stick in the Fridge.:look:

BTW: ORI ORGANICS IS EXTENDING THEIR 25% UNTIL SEPT. 19TH:look:

I got quite a few hair accessories and LF's last month, I have to chill on the spending.

I also purchased 4 new bottles of Hair One, I am about to use one up and have 2 more new ones left. So It wasn't a bad purchase. :D

I have been pretty low key, trying to not buy anything but 2-3 bottles of Wig shampoo, I have one wash left in the bottle :(

I've been attempted to use things up I did use up 2 containers of gel one big one small. :D
That is pretty much it.

Hey JJ, love the wig! Miss you too but understand and will be chillin too. I don't need to buy and stock up, I"ll be reducing my washing to once a week as it get cool, so less products to use up.

That is pretty much it.

LOL !! I haven't bought anything in ages, being unemployed can bring a PJ to their knees.

My 2nd Order of Ori Shipped today.:grin:

One thing I can say about this e-Seller, they ship very, very quickly.

Which I guess in a way off-sets the shipping costs.:perplexed

no. i dont even remember the sellers name. its on etsy though. i purchased it back when the site was down for "upgrades":look: and i was itching to buy something. i should have kept my lil bit of money.

Go back into Esty. And go to My Account. And it will show you who/what/when/where!:yep:

It will show you Errrrthang:blush:

This is enabling...you know that right...? Cuz once a Pj sees something shiny and new..ITS ON!!

Well....she does need to track down her package and she can't remember the name of the seller, so if she goes into her account, she will be able to at least see who she purchased it from.:yep:

And it 'should' have when it shipped.:yep:

I'm certainly "NOT" Encouraging her to Buy Anything Natura!:blush:

Shame On You!:lachen: So.....are you calling Chebaby a PJ?:drunk:

Well....she does need to track down her package and she can't remember the name of the seller, so if she goes into her account, she will be able to at least see who she purchased it from.:yep:

Shame On You!:lachen: So.....are you calling Chebaby a PJ?:drunk:

It is what it is. We are all in this thread for a reason. It's called Use 1 Buy 1 for a reason, possibly implying that some if not all of us may have a tendency to spurge on products for our hair.

Shame On You!:lachen: So.....are you calling Chebaby a PJ?:drunk:[/QUOTE]
yea because i certainly dont call myself a pj:look::lachen:

Hey JJ, love the wig! Miss you too but understand and will be chillin too. I don't need to buy and stock up, I"ll be reducing my washing to once a week as it get cool, so less products to use up.

Thanks so much, :) The winter is coming so that wouldn't be too bad. :D

LOL !! I haven't bought anything in ages, being unemployed can bring a PJ to their knees.

I hope that UE will change soon :(
and Yes it can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back