Use 1 buy 1 Challenge 2010 pt.3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am missing my steamer, I steam next weekend and I know the results won't be the same. I am thinking about making my 4/2/6 permanent. Honestly I use to PS 24/7. Last two years It was out and I loved it for the first time. :)
I think 4/2/6 will allow me to have fun with my hair and protect it at the same time. :)

The smell made me sick. :ill:

I sold what I had on the Exchange Forum way back in the day.:yep:
i hated the smell too T. it smelled like baby powder but it was kinda strong. and while it has great slip and i love it for detangling, no matter how long i leave it on when i rinse it off my hair feels gross.
i have one bottle left that i will use for detangling before deep conditioning.

i hated the smell too T. it smelled like baby powder but it was kinda strong. and while it has great slip and i love it for detangling, no matter how long i leave it on when i rinse it off my hair feels gross.
i have one bottle left that i will use for detangling before deep conditioning.

Girl.....I got rid of that stanky cheap feeling stuff with the Quickness:roadrunner:

Used up the "Sample" Jar of the Ends Insurance #1, I got from Claudie's.

Can't wait until I get my Full Size Order.:lick:

:up::up: 2 Thumbs UP!!!

I also like her Satin Hair Lotion. It's very nice.:love:

T--I will second what LC said about the hair butter from Verbena. Not all that.

I reinstituted the ACV rinses and my hair thanks me :yep:. I need to remember if it's not broke don't fix it.

Girl.....I got rid of that stanky cheap feeling stuff with the Quickness:roadrunner:

:lachen: T, you are something else!! Were you using the conditioner or the mask? I don't remember the smell so I guess it didn't bother me. I love the mask but its always sold out around here.

That panna cotta does look and sound delicious!! :yep:

:lachen: T, you are something else!! Were you using the conditioner or the mask? I don't remember the smell so I guess it didn't bother me. I love the mask but its always sold out around here.

That panna cotta does look and sound delicious!! :yep:

I had the 'Poo & the Conditioner.:look: I bought it waaay early into my Journey and Tiffers or Denise11 coaxed me into selling it.

I didn't even know what the Exchange Forum was at that time, but it sold quickly and then I sold that awful smellin' Silicon Mix:lachen:

I had the 'Poo & the Conditioner.:look: I bought it waaay early into my Journey and Tiffers or Denise11 coaxed me into selling it.

I didn't even know what the Exchange Forum was at that time, but it sold quickly and then I sold that awful smellin' Silicon Mix:lachen:

Speaking of the bolded, I guess Bee Mine is phasing out the Fresh Herbal scent. Thank goodness!!! :nono: It was Silicon Mix all the way and it was horrible. Now, I can get more of the deep conditioner (during a sale :look:).

Speaking of the bolded, I guess Bee Mine is phasing out the Fresh Herbal scent. Thank goodness!!! :nono: It was Silicon Mix all the way and it was horrible. Now, I can get more of the deep conditioner (during a sale :look:).

They musta' got some complaints.:blush:

That stuff cost too much to be smelling like some S/M:lachen::lachen::lachen:

yall thought silcon mix smelled herbaly??? it smelled like a really strong cleaning fluid to me. it sucked on my hair anyway but i couldnt use it without thinking about bleach.

Hey Ya'll.

Still using the Flaxseed Hair Dream Cream.:perplexed

Will steam the Burdock & Brahmi Treatment 30 minutes and the Chocolate DC'er 30 minutes next wash-day.

Will do this routine each wash-day until finished. The Flaxseed will be used daily.:yawn:

Morning,

How's the Summer Wigging feeling?
I put mine behind my ear on one side :) so I won't be too hot, plus the Human with the cornroll, and mesh cap seem cooler. Maybe it is just me. dunno

Hello Ladies! I recieved my order from Shescentit. For some reason when i open the box my avocado conditioner was half empty. The rest of the product spilled inside of the box. I email the customer service and also left a message on the vendor page. I hope she replace the item. Any whoo she sent me a sample of the Coco Creme leave in conditioner. Im going to wash my hair with con and deep condition with the Fortifying Hair masque.

Hello Ladies! I recieved my order from Shescentit. For some reason when i open the box my avocado conditioner was half empty. The rest of the product spilled inside of the box. I email the customer service and also left a message on the vendor page. I hope she replace the item. Any whoo she sent me a sample of the Coco Creme leave in conditioner. Im going to wash my hair with con and deep condition with the Fortifying Hair masque.
I think she will replace it for you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back