Use 1 buy 1 Challenge 2010 pt.3

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Was I.:look:

After I read it:look:

:lachen::lachen::lachen:
:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:
i might do it though:look: we both know thats a strong might. i have too many products to put my hair away lol.
i actually want to see how this kbb hair cream butter thing works. i never liked the original hair butter so i want to see how im going to like this one, not that im goign to repurchase it.

ok so what im going to do is put my hair in about 30 twists tonight and then separate into a twist out on saturday.

ok so what im going to do is put my hair in about 30 twists tonight and then separate into a twist out on saturday.

Let us know how it turns out!:grin:

I just put on some KBB in CocoMango.:lick: *Thanks again Ltown for that Swap*

I may have never tried this scent on my own. But.... I like it.:yep:

After I finish it up, I will try out Darcy's Shea Butter Lotion. I hope I like it as much as I like the Coconut Lemongrass Transitioning Cream.:yep:

IDT - do you like the cocomango more than qhem.bio?

The KBB is a Milk.:yep: It's very lightweight. To Me, "Summery" :beach: if that makes sense. (Strictly IMO, of course).

Qhemet Biologics are more like Cream(s) like something you'd use in the Fall.:lick:

However, The Olive Honey Hydrating Balm is more like a sticky/honey texture and could definitely be used this time of year.

For me, they both serve different purposes at different points of time.:brainy:

And I love that (about both product lines).:drool:

:scratchchI'll prolly Phase Out KBB in favor of Darcy's & Komaza.

When I finish up what I have.:yep:

Last edited:
so one of my ups packages is at home now:rolleyes: a day late. i guess they sent out a driver that can read this time.

Ya'll I think I'm really ready to start playing around with Butters & Oils again. (i.e. Fall/Winter Regimen).

:sekret:I'm only going to use what I have on hand.....*yeah i know:look:*

And not go overboard with any purchasing.:shopping:

Trust me, I have enough to get me through the upcoming Season. :holiday:

Including anything I might pick up this weekend. That being the case, after Labor Day, I will try to press on to Black Friday. *i hope i can do it* I found a Mizani Nighttime Treatment & a QP Mango Butter in my Stash.

I have acquired some oils that you hafta' apply and then Rinse Out & Condition. I think the Mozeke one is like that, and I may have another one similar.

The MHC Intensive Herbal Treatment Oil, you apply to scalp at Night, massage and brush out to ends.

Oh Yeah, I decided to continue to Spritz until Maybe November. I am really enjoying that. And will also use them w/my Leave-Ins.

T, i have been thinking about avocado butter lately. that stuff was so creamy.

Yeah. That was some good stuff right there.:lick:

But I ain't payin' TNS no $12.95 for Shipping this Year.:rolleyes:

I just ain't gon' do it.:nono:

*goes to look on tns site:look:* *ha, ha j/k:lachen:* *i ain't doin' it:nono:*

do i have to upload it on another website first? or can i just put it on my computer and hit the insert image icon?

They probably have not change that feature so I understand it a pain it the @#Q@. I use photobucket but it still a pain.

GN ladies,

School has been killing me; and, this new layout hurts my eyes, so I havent been on much. I hope everyone is doing well...and using things up :giggle: Im almost finished with a leavein mix I made. And, I used some butters I had to make a dc. I will try that when I get a chance to do my hair (prob this weekend). I lightly straightened last weekend. It's ok. :/ Im almost WL though. I will take pics when I straighten better...prob in November :look:. Anyways, hugs and kisses to you all!

*goes back to reading/studying*

GN ladies,

School has been killing me; and, this new layout hurts my eyes, so I havent been on much. I hope everyone is doing well...and using things up :giggle: Im almost finished with a leavein mix I made. And, I used some butters I had to make a dc. I will try that when I get a chance to do my hair (prob this weekend). I lightly straightened last weekend. It's ok. :/ Im almost WL though. I will take pics when I straighten better...prob in November :look:. Anyways, hugs and kisses to you all!

*goes back to reading/studying*

That's Wonderful Day!:kiss: @bolded.

btw: I'm a lefty too!:bookworm:

even though the shipping is high i think Texas naturals has the best butters.
SO got a really gross rash and couldnt figure out where it came from. his doctor told him to change his laundry detergent(it was on his back), wear different shirts and dont use lotions with parfume in it. but it kept getting worse. he tried shea butter but it didnt work so he moved on to cocoa butter and the rash is practically gone. and it wasnt a bumpy rash it was just that whatever it was turned his skin in that area really dark.
another friend of mine had a rash on her neck and olive oil took it away.
these natural products are great.

Last edited:
i just realized my lil betta butter hasnt come yet. maybe itll come tomorrow. but usps usually takes 2 days so hmmmm.

i wont start on my hair until later on tonight.
the only product i have in my hair right now is hairveda gelly to slick the front down. so i should be able to get a full idea of how i feel about the be curly and defining whip together.

actually, im not even feeling using aveda tonight, maybe next time. tonight i want to use oyin honey hemp conditioner and a mix of whipped pudding and shine and define.
thats the problem with having so many products: i have to pick and choose what i want to use lol. for twists i have all these new products i cant wait to try. like the aveda, ori organics and beautiful curls.

Good day ladies, used up my deja's yesterday. It won't be a repurchase. Moisturized today with water. It seems like water reactivates the bsp and makes my hair really soft. Don't know what im going to do for wash day but i will figure out something.

Hi Everyone. I'm still having problems at times with this up in here.:perplexed *seems like it takes 4eva to load or change pages etc....:sad:* *mess*:rolleyes:

Anyway, I got a coupla' packages today. My Njoi Creations Milk Hair Spritz and a coupla' Sale Items she had for Labor Day.:yep:

I also got my Jasmine's & something from mk!:grin:

So, it was a good day. I want to wash my hair, but I guess I can wait until tomorrow.:perplexed

I may go ahead and do it right now though.:look:

And I am off the rest of Labor Day week,(YAY) so I may do it again on Tuesday or something.:ohwell:

IDareT, I send you a PM but just wanted to tell you the Jasmine silk detangling works. I probably rush last week using it and did not use it enough.

hello everyone
last night i was too lazy to do twists but i did slather my hair in curl junkie curl fix protein treatment and left it for an hour.
when i rinsed it out my hair didn't feel all that strong but i can tell it worked because my hair was curling all over the place. even the left side thats always frizzy was curly. i was like woooooowwwww. what i dont like though is that half the ingredients i have no idea what it is.
so i used honey hemp as a leave in under whipped pudding and did a puff. i tied my scarf around it and went to sleep and today my hair still looks good. i dont think im going to take this puff down until maybe saturday, and thats only if its so hot i want to co wash. other wise im not doing my hair again until sunday.

i wonder if a steamer will over moisturize my hair. does anyone have that problem?

No....Not at all. In fact, it will "Enhance" Your DC'ing Sessions. You can also Steam in Your Protein Conditioners.:lick:

IDareT, I send you a PM but just wanted to tell you the Jasmine silk detangling works. I probably rush last week using it and did not use it enough.

Thanks Ltown. I got your pm.:yep:

I've been having problems with those too.:perplexed

Hey Ladies: Just got finished Steaming in MHC Honey Mask. Very Nice. So Far, the 2 I've tried aren't really that "thick" but they feel really good.:yep:

I thought I'd use up my Acai Phyto Berry this time,:ohwell: but I think I have about 1-2 more co-washes.

After I finish that up, I will rotate Oyin Honey Hemp, Claudies Deep Conditioner and Maybe J/A/S/O/N Jojoba for my Co-washers.

Used Komaza Honey Rejuvenator again this wash-day.

Well.......I finished up my Hair. Glad I went ahead and did it today. I can 'chill' tomorrow.

And maybe Henna/Indigo Monday or Tuesday.:scratchch

Didn't use up a thing though. That's kinda irritating.:rolleyes:

I need to stop buying and start using.:sekret:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back