Use 1 buy 1 Challenge 2010 pt.3

Status
Not open for further replies.
i forgot to mention that in my package i also got the spiral solutions deep conditioning treatment. it smells good. the overall scent is like ababy powder but my nose picks up a sweet undertone. anyway it has a thick butter like texture similar to jessicurl weekly deep conditioner. there is no water in the conditioner that i can remember right off the top of my head but the ingredients are still great.

Where's All the Ladies tonight????:look:

You all must be Busy Getting Ready for the Weekend.:grin:

Well..........(In Other News) Ori Organics is "Stocked" so I got the Restorative Mask.:blush:

And....It was still on Sale. YAY! Hope I like it. And I only got 1 (which is a rareity, for me).

*off to look at a couple YT reviews*:look:

I am on vacation well starting tomorrow bc I will probably still do a thing or two for work before heading to bed. I'm going to Florida tomorrow with my parents to see one of my brothers. We're driving :wallbash:. I will be back in the DMV late Tuesday but then I have the rest of the week off too.

I'm taking Amala Cream Rinse, Qhemet's serum, and Hydrasilica. This worked for my hair in AC so I should be good to go. I like when the routine is so easy even when traveling. I forgot processing caps but I can use a plastic bag. My family already thinks I'm crazy so :look:.

Where's All the Ladies tonight????:look:

You all must be Busy Getting Ready for the Weekend.:grin:

Well..........(In Other News) Ori Organics is "Stocked" so I got the Restorative Mask.:blush:

And....It was still on Sale. YAY! Hope I like it. And I only got 1 (which is a rareity, for me).

*off to look at a couple YT reviews*:look:

I'm still recoup from pacific time, geting ready for bed. I did dc under steamer with curl junkie hibiscus. I also gave away all but 1 bottle of skala, tresemme, TJ. Got to use up more so I'll be mixing up some conditioners with ayurveda powders. It messy but they are very moisiturizing and cheap. I got to get a handle of PJ spending, and save for all the pre-college/college expense for dd.

I am here sitting under the dryer in cornrows. I didn't use anything up but I am almost done with a bottle of KBB hair milk.

Does anyone use HV shampoo bar? I am going to buy it during the sale? How is it?

I think I have given up on cassia and other powders; its just more intensive than I am trying to do right now. I have so much damn cassia left though, it makes me feel like I need to use it up.

Girl.................:look:

Che Has them.:lachen:

:blush: :nono:

lmao you know i do. when i saw it i was like "whats this here i see". and the leave in conditioner is like 12oz. it looks huge compared to the little 8oz bottles you get on line lol.
the leave in conditioner has a nice texture. thick like melted shea butter but its so creamy. the smell still throws me off though. it smells like its supposed to smell good but it doesnt lmao.

I wore my hair in a rinsed twisted out yesterday. It wasn't as soft as I'd like it too be despite loading it up with KBB hair milk/nectar. I'm almost thru with the bottle. Prolly 1 more use.

So happy for the 3 day weekend. Upset I've been up since 430a because my power went out and this was my day off to enjoy sleeping in.

Thinking I'll wear a puff this weekend. I miss seeing my curls.

Good day ladies, Its a 3 day weekend woot woot. Im chillin on the couch with my snuggie, lmao. I hope you all enjoy your time off. Im going to wash my hair tommorrow using diluted suave shampoo mixed with tea tree oil. Condition and detangle with cj smoothing conditioner, dcing with wdt and using wdt as a leave in with bsp. Its getting cold here already so i hope i have my products down for fall and winter. I can't wait to see what kind of sale hv has on the body products because those oils are calling my name. Im almost tempted to get them now so i don't have to wait until december to get them:look:.

Okay. The. Thank. You. Button. Isn't. Working.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: LAWD This New Format:rolleyes:

Hi Ladies..........

@LaColocha: I need to pull out my Snuggie *woot-woot back at ya'* Oh Yeah... & btw: Jasmine's is have a 20% off Sale on her body stuff.:look:

@Che: I almost used the enture jar of MHC Honey Mask. I know 1/2 the Jar is gone.:blush:

I just put on some HV Ends Hydration. I Love that Stuff. But for some reason, the Bottle looks smaller.:nono:

Anyway, Glad I did my hair last night. I will prolly Hendigo Monday or Toesday. And may use up a couple things.:grin: Maybe:perplexed

I want to buy some hair products but I spent a lot of money on other stuff today so I am just going to chill and wait for the HV sale.

Okay I DC'ed with the CJ Banana and Hibiscus... - T... OMG.. I love it..

I mean my dry hair (because I been running around) feels like it doesn't even need a leave in or anything.. but I am going to moisturize and seal of course.

Making that curlmart sale look even more tempting with they shady selves either free shipping or 15%

i saw a snuggie in target and was so tempted to get it. i think i will. i love snuggling up watching a movie or reading a book.

i still have my hair in a puff and it still loks good. ive just been spraying it with j&b and thats all.

I just cracked open this jar of Njoi Creations Sweet Coconut Hair Pomade w/Coconut, Acai Berry, Hibicus & fragrance........It is totally drool worthy.:look:

It smells SOOOOOOOO Good!:lick:

Okay I DC'ed with the CJ Banana and Hibiscus... - T... OMG.. I love it..

I mean my dry hair (because I been running around) feels like it doesn't even need a leave in or anything.. but I am going to moisturize and seal of course.

Making that curlmart sale look even more tempting with they shady selves either free shipping or 15%

I wish I hadn't read this. I really have no business buying another thing today. No business at all.

I want to rewist my hair tonight to see I can get second day hair. Should I twist dry or spritz some water on it?

I want to buy some hair products but I spent a lot of money on other stuff today so I am just going to chill and wait for the HV sale.

I'm tryna to tell ya.. it's a sickness.. I have messed around with carts at MHC AND curlmart... I need to get off of this high.. lol.

I have slowly weened myself off of HV. I just can't do it.. I mean it's not like I need the stuff fast... I just want it within 2 weeks.. and I have enough cocasta and avoysoya oil to last a good long while.

I'm tryna to tell ya.. it's a sickness.. I have messed around with carts at MHC AND curlmart... I need to get off of this high.. lol.

I have slowly weened myself off of HV. I just can't do it.. I mean it's not like I need the stuff fast... I just want it within 2 weeks.. and I have enough cocasta and avoysoya oil to last a good long while.

Thanks for the HV Fix-Fab!:grin:

I needed it.:look: It just got me pumped up for the Sale. It's not until the 12th anyway....

You did help me reajust some things that was in my cart tho'.....:yep:

I can wait 2,3,4 weeks for my Sitrinillah & other HV Stuff If I hafta'.....

BJ got me strung out..... I'm Hooked:blush:

Well, if you do get MHC (from Curlmart), Make sure you get the Organic Shea Butter Hair Paste, The Honey Mask, The Coconut & Papaya Hair Paste, The Olive You DC'er and the So Deep DC'er.

Thanks for the HV Fix-Fab!:grin:

I needed it.:look: It just got me pumped up for the Sale. It's not until the 12th anyway....

You did help me reajust some things that was in my cart tho'.....:yep:

I can wait 2,3,4 weeks for my Sitrinillah & other HV Stuff If I hafta'.....

BJ got me strung out..... I'm Hooked:blush:

Definite junkie.. takes me back to like 2008 and Shay posting her stash.. I was like what in the world.... :lachen: That is going to be a packed day on the innanetz boy...

I know you guys will be on at 11:59:00 p.m. ready to just CHECKOUT...lol.

I just remembered.. I think Che promised a pic of her hair..

Ay yo Che.. where's the HAIR pic.. just ask the UPS guy and the dead chinese lady to come out of the bushes and take a pic of it.. :lachen: That is still the funniest story.. everrrrrrrrr!

Definite junkie.. takes me back to like 2008 and Shay posting her stash.. I was like what in the world.... :lachen: That is going to be a packed day on the innanetz boy...

I just remembered.. I think Che promised a pic of her hair..

Ay yo Che.. where's the HAIR pic.. just ask the UPS guy and the dead chinese lady to come out of the bushes and take a pic of it.. :lachen: That is still the funniest story.. everrrrrrrrr!

lmao im lazy when it comes to taking pics but i will. one day soon.
girl check out my OT thread. i got more to worry about than a dead asian lady. i always attract the creeps.

I want to rewist my hair tonight to see I can get second day hair. Should I twist dry or spritz some water on it?

i spristz a tiny bit of water just to have some slip. but depending on what im using sometimes the product doesnt need water.

@1st Bolded: Girl......Watch Yo' Mouf.:blush:

@2nd Bolded: Ya'll gon' hafta' have a Dance-Off:yay: or sumthin' to keep me Awake that Night.

Ya'll know I go to bed early!:look:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back