Use 1 buy 1 Challenge 2010 pt.3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't even remember what I wanted to post earlier, when I kept getting kicked out. Oh, well.

This HV sale is really gonna be insane. She doesn't usually put so much on sale, does she??? Well, folks are gonna go bug nutty starting at about 11pm on the 13th.

I'm still indifferent about the site. I was confused earlier when it was there at 7am then when I got home at 930am it was gone. When I logged on again it said I didn't have permission to do certain things on the site. I wonder when all the "upgrades" will be gone.

Which threads did they get rid of?

Ok, everyone was blocked too! I as going into the chat room but I thought only certain groups got in there so I left. The only good thing so far about the changes so far is you automatically get to see youtube picture instead of going to the links. HV has never worked for me, and I don't have patience for 3-4 weeks for my goodies. This new looks hurts the eyes to bright.

Charz, that wig is hot! I really think I want a half wig, I just don't know if I will actually wear it.

Umm, WTF, I still can't send any PMs or respond to any. I was trying to send a PM to Brownie and T and I can't.

I am making my HV list. I still have a half of a sintrinillah and an unopened one so I don't know if I am going to buy any of that. But I am getting Moist 24/7, acai, whipped gelly, vatika frosting and that may be it.

Can anyone send PMs. I still can't.

T, since I can't send you a message; I made it to the post office today.

my hair is changing and i dont know if i like it. i love my hair but its changing and i have to now get used to it. my hair has always been fine and when wet it hangs straight and wavy but when dry it shrinks up curly type 3c 4a curls. the front of my hair you could tell was extra fine but it was still growing out of my scalp a little rough. now ive noticed my hair is growing in really silky and fine like 3b hair.
the reason i dont like it is because my puffs dont look the same. its hanging more but the texture is so thin.

anyway my other package hasnt come yet, not surprised. i emailed curlmart and they are supposed to contact ups and send my package to another address.

Hey ladies, i don't know about this board anymore, i know they are doing updates and all but its so annoying. I don't even really want to come here anymore.

Hey ladies, i don't know about this board anymore, i know they are doing updates and all but its so annoying. I don't even really want to come here anymore.

IK.....It's totally frustrating.:rolleyes:

Like I said, I was in the middle of a convo last night and it just went: WOMP.:sad: WOMP.:sad:

What a Hotmess.:look:

Just applied some KBB CocoMango.

I got an e-mail where she's offering a Huge 10% off everything!:ohwell:

IK.....It's totally frustrating.:rolleyes:

Like I said, I was in the middle of a convo last night and it just went: WOMP.:sad: WOMP.:sad:

What a Hotmess.:look:

Just applied some KBB CocoMango on. I got an e-mail where she's offering a Huge 10% off everything!:ohwell:

lmao i got that email too. i dont know why she still sending me emails. i surely dont care. and 10% aint squat.

My Komaza Shipped (already).:blush:

I have that coming and some Jasmine's. And Fab is sending a little something my way. :look:

So, I should be a'right for a minute.:ohwell:

I got a complement on m hair today. I took my twists out on one side again so I just had a lazy twistout and an older woman in twists (newly natural) commented on my hair ad asked how long I have been growing it out and what I use.

I haven't been doing much to it.

i think im going back into twists. i know i shouldnt since my hair has a habit of tangling after 3 days. ok i wont go back to twists but im tired of my hair. i think im going to go back to not using any product in my hair when i do a wash and go and a puff. i will only use product when im doing twists/ twist outs. my hair may be limp and over moisturized because i use too much product.

I am so stressed out I am just going to go home and wash my hair tonight. I need the relaxation so I will treat myself to it. I will probably DC with my Vatika Frosting and something else overnight.

Nikos said the updates will take a few weeks. He also said the two options were to have the board up during the updates or the board down for a month. I prefer it being up and dealing with the mess.

I know this HV sale is going to be beyond crazy especially with the bulk stuff on sale too. I remember my first HV sale. I think stuff was like 50% off so some stuff was like :look: cheap.

Upping my moisturizing to once a day. This is letting me use up my leave-ins and benefits my hair.

Won't be taking part of the HV sale. No money for real.

May get the Mixed Greens unless Miss T has a better product for the scalp. Nothing is stopping my itchie scalp right now. I made myself bleed by accident.

Still in twists until the weekend. Will cowash tomorrow.

tomorrow i will co wash with giovanni xtreme protein and then wrap my hair in an old t-shirt(this will replace my microfiber towel until i get a new one because mine is old and is causing frizz), and then shake and go with no product. i may put oil on my scalp but i doubt it because its easy for me to forget.
in fact tonight i will put the oil on my scalp so i wont have to worry about it tomorrow.

:violin:Ya'll I wish I wasn't so heavy-handed.:fallenang

I've practially blown through my Jar of Darcy's E & M Scalp Butter.:sad:

I have to work on not dousing my head in product. :drool:

Especially these hand-made things that costs a King's Ransom to replace.:king:

For the hv sale, i hope her perfumed body oil is on sale, that is the only thing that i want. 1 in every scent:look:.

I'm getting some of those, too!!! I think I want the Vanilla, Mango, Apple, and maybe one other.

Shay is right. This sale is going to be a hot mess!!! I can't wait!

Last edited:
:violin:Ya'll I wish I wasn't so heavy-handed.:fallenang

I've practially blown through my Jar of Darcy's E & M Scalp Butter.:sad:

I have to work on not dousing my head in product. :drool:

Especially these hand-made things that costs a King's Ransom to replace.:king:

Wow, T, that was really fast!! It's crazy. I'm ridiculously heavy-handed with conditioners (and my hair loves it) but not with my moisturizers/butters/lotions. Does anyone know if Darcy's might be having a sale soon???

Wow, T, that was really fast!! It's crazy. I'm ridiculously heavy-handed with conditioners (and my hair loves it) but not with my moisturizers/butters/lotions. Does anyone know if Darcy's might be having a sale soon???

Girl.....I don't know what happened?:perplexed

They're 4 ounces and with a 'itchy scalp' doesn't help either.:look:

Girl.....I don't know what happened?:perplexed

They're 4 ounces and with a 'itchy scalp' doesn't help either.:look:

Yeah, my scalp has been itching like crazy for the past 2 weeks. I've been massaging with the Mixed Greens, her Herbal Rich Scalp Butter (Christine Gant), or that Pimento JBCO I got. It's been helping. As I type, I feel like digging the heck outta my scalp. :nono: I want to tear it up!! I can't wait to wash tomorrow night!

I've been in a state of benign neglect over the past two weeks. Just cw and wetbuns. I feel like I just relaxed and its bushy in the back - well its partially my fault because I overprocessed but underprocessed my back half because I went heavy on the base...ugh.

And I've been shedding. I'm so like whatever towards it right now. Then last night I was watching longhairdontcare's YT channel and she really only washes her hair 1x/a month, and I'm saying - oh that's not for me. She does this even when she wears her hair in straight styles. I've never even considered going that long without washing my head. I'm too worried about scalp funk.

Anyway....

I steamed on dry hair with Nutrine Garlic
clarified with Phyto Kelate
shampoo w/Nexxus Vitatress
treatment w/Nexxus Cysteine
and mini DC w/Redken Real Control

airdry rollerset with Qhem. Karkady on the ends and alittle coco.detangler.

I think I'll just pincurl for the rest of the week and not do anything else till after Ramadan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back