Use 1 buy 1 Challenge 2010 pt.3

Status
Not open for further replies.
How anyone like the Afroveda Butters? What types of butters do you use? Can you recommend some? Do anyone have any that their willing to sell or send me a sample :).... Trying to find something for the cold weather and also help seal my ends.

How anyone like the Afroveda Butters? What types of butters do you use? Can you recommend some? Do anyone have any that their willing to sell or send me a sample :).... Trying to find something for the cold weather and also help seal my ends.

I liked them.:grin:

I bought the "Sample" Pack last year. I think it had the Shea Amla, the Chocolatte, the Twisted Ginger and something else??????? (can't think of the name).:look:

They were all nice sized samples too.:lick: I really liked the Shea Amla, but I also liked the Chocolatte. I sent the Twisted Ginger and the other one *can't think of the name* to another Poster.

Maybe start out with the Sample Pack.:yep:

Why some people got thanks buttons at the bottom of their posts and some don't? I know, I know it is a work in progress.

LovesHarmony-I liked the Cocolatte Butter

i pm'd you. i also have a tiny sample of the totally twisted butter that honey fig sent me. i forgot to put that in the pm.

Che--I tried to reply with a quote and it's not working for me. Anyways the layout in this thread changed 3 times in the span of a minute. Is anyone else experiencing delayed typing?

brownie, I got your PM and was trying to respond to you but I can't.:wallbash:

I washed my hair after 3 days of wearing it straight. i did a braid out and i am sitting under the dryer drying my hair now.

ok now let me tell yall what i wanted to say over an hour ago.
ups is tripping. this guy did not leave my stuff yet again. the ups website said they did not have my apartment # so they decided to ship my stuff back to curlmart. heres the problem with that lie. i do not live in an apartment. 2) they had my address enough to come on thursday and friday and now all of a sudden they dont have my address. 3) i left a note on my door telling them to leave my package. 4) if they tell me that it is against policy to leave packages then i will put their workers on blast because my stuff has been left every time i have ordered from curlmart. as a matter of fact most times ups dont even ring my door bell. they just leave the products and go.
now all of a sudden its a problem.

AND i just looked up my other package and it should be here tomorrow. i know im going to have problems with that too.
as a matter of fact i hope i have problems with it because if i get my package without an issue its going to be trouble for them because i want to know why all the inconsistency?

Che, ups dude is wierd. i would be livid.

girl i am. i dont know what to do. i dont know if i should contact curlmart and have them ship it to another address or should i contact ups and curse them out. i dont want to do too much snapping of the fingers and neck and rolling eyes because ups people obviously know where you live lol. which is why i didnt want to complain in the first place.

Che--I have acted a fool a few times with Fedex and they have gotten their act together for 98% of the time. I'm sure I'm on a list somewhere with 50 red flags next to my name.

Che--I have acted a fool a few times with Fedex and they have gotten their act together for 98% of the time. I'm sure I'm on a list somewhere with 50 red flags next to my name.

lmao at 50 flags.

i noticed too that it seemed like on supergirl was posting. i wonder if its because she is a mod.

i tried to get in the chat but my computer wouldnt let me lol.
whenever lhcf goes missing and kicks me out i want to go on a shopping spree. i started to do so at goodhairmart.com but didnt.

im pissed at myself for even thinking about taking part in the hairveda sale. i hate long waits but i want to finally try her acai conditioner and i want another bottle of cocasta oil. oh and maybe the almond glaze, i bet its yummy on twists.

I might stock up on a few things since I hardly buy from them anymore. I think the last purchase was Dec 2008. I do love the Vatika Frosting. The smell is so yumm-ay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back