Use 1 buy 1 Challenge 2010 pt.3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Septemeber 14th, it starts. The end date (the 21st) doesn't matter, cuz we all know we will be up in there at 11.59 pm on the 13th, ready to go!!! LOL

Okay y'all.. I have watched all the you tubes I can watch.. I've got the products I need.. some Eco Styler gel, aloe vera gel, Curls Gellesc... I was gonna get some KCCC.. but the 2 targets I went too didn't have it..
I am gonna get up really early and do the best twist out of life.. lmao.. yes it's in my sights.. I am gonna flat twist the top at an angle and then do regular twists in the back...

Wish me luck!!!

I saw it...I looked at it again. Then I thought really long and hard. The only thing that may make sense for me to get is the salon size cowash condish. Everything else would be to try it out (Methi Set & Whipped Cream). I really don't have the funds for a purchase. I was bad in the spring and with the vacays so my CC is screaming to be paid off quick fast and in a hurry.

So I went through my closet and rearranged stuff so everything open is in the front and stuff at least a year old is in the very front. I had like 6-8 bottles of leave-ins open most where 1/2 or less full. Cowash was not as bad with only like 4 or so open and many can be used quickly. DC's I had a few open and for some reason was really trying to lengthen the use of them out. I'm going to have to incorporate protein back into my hair cause I have a ton of that to use up.

I feel more confident about being able to use up stuff now. I need that little eye opener to get back on track.

Hey ladies back from Vegas, did not win money but had a good time. I thought something was wrong with my computer when I seen this new look. It is hard on the eyes but we'll get use to it slowly. I got to figure this out!

Yeah the hv sale, didn't want to be the first one to say it. Cause if all the stuff is gone im not getting blamed:look::lachen:. Anyway, took down my hair this morning to moisturize and my hair is really soft. I still smell a little bsp in there, going to use deja's and bsp to moisturize, just a little because my hair is not dry. Hopefully i can get this deja's done by wendsday.

I used up
2 vials of Redken Deep Fuel
Millcreek Botanicals Biotin Conditioner
QB BBRC (will repurchase during Black Friday)

I see myself spending less time on the forum with the new layout. But I'm down for the HV sale! oh baby

Hey Ladies................

What's Up?:ohwell: This site is still the same uh?:rolleyes:

Getting ready to rub some Mixed Greens on in a few.:lick:

My Jasmine's Silk Detangler came today, but I am in Love w/Ltown's.:grin:

HEY IDTH

My eyes can't get used to the format, so ugh. Anyway who makes the mixed greens and what's Ltowns?

HEY IDTH

My eyes can't get used to the format, so ugh. Anyway who makes the mixed greens and what's Ltowns?

Hey FlyGirl! :wave:

Girl, You would absolutely Love the Mixed Greens.:love:

It's on Esty's Site and it's Christine Gant. It is light, pleasant and it makes your scalp feel like 2 million bucks. I'm totally addicted.:drool:

I recently purchased her Herbal Rich Hair Butter: Listen to this ----

Neem, Nettle, Burdock Root, Comfrey, Chammomile, Black Walnut Hull, Calendula Flowers, Lemongrass EO & Hempseed Oil. It's also very, very light.

I am using her Milk Detangler & Leave-In now. And I have the Butter Rich Babbasu DC'er (but haven't tried it yet).

Check her stuff out on Esty.:lick:

ETA: Oh Yeah, Ltown is a Spritz Ltown made. It's Wonderful.

Last edited:
ok i see im going to have to really wait in the bushes for ups guy. he is playing with my products and i dont like it. he did not stop by today so i had to leave a note telling him to leave my stuff on the porch. if i get home and its not there im going to go crazy.

anyway honey hemp conditioner and whipped pudding is the best combo for me so far for a great twist out. i know i can go until tomorrow or the next day before i have to retwist. this time instead of doing 13 twists i did 19 so my hair is fuller, its fluffier and the honey hemp gave it a nice hold. i sprayed some j&b on before i hopped in the shower and then after i fluffed and my hair is so soft. this is a keeper.
so either tomorrow night or Wednesday night i will retwist on dry hair with the same two products.

my lil better butter shipped so i should have that on Wednesday too.
now im wondering if i can do a good twistout with aveda be curly curl enhancer. hmmmm.

ok i see im going to have to really wait in the bushes for ups guy. he is playing with my products and i dont like it. he did not stop by today so i had to leave a note telling him to leave my stuff on the porch. if i get home and its not there im going to go crazy.

anyway honey hemp conditioner and whipped pudding is the best combo for me so far for a great twist out. i know i can go until tomorrow or the next day before i have to retwist. this time instead of doing 13 twists i did 19 so my hair is fuller, its fluffier and the honey hemp gave it a nice hold. i sprayed some j&b on before i hopped in the shower and then after i fluffed and my hair is so soft. this is a keeper.
so either tomorrow night or Wednesday night i will retwist on dry hair with the same two products.

my lil better butter shipped so i should have that on Wednesday too.
now im wondering if i can do a good twistout with aveda be curly curl enhancer. hmmmm.

What's up with this guy holding your stuff hostage? Tell him don't make me come there.

if he wasnt so big id kick is a$$ lmao. thats my oyin hes playing with.
and my other box from curlmart should be here tomorrow or wednesday too and i wonder if hes going to hold that box too.

He Tryna' Holla @ Che, but she keeps playin' him off,:look: so he keeping her products!:lachen:

girl the thing is we were best friends in high school. when i started liking him he didnt want to take it there so i was like cool. well fast forward a few years and we get in contact with each other and go on a date. this fool starts telling me he sees dead people and that there is this one dead asian lady that follows him everywhere. i was looking around like is she in the back seat lmao.
ummm we lost contact after that again:look:

IK I said I was getting ready to use some Mixed Greens, but I forgot, I finished by jar and am now using DB Eucalyptus & Mint:lick:

Same Incredibly Great Scalp Soothing Misture.:lick:

DB is $3.00 Cheaper than C.G.'s Mixed Greens for the same amount of product. Altho' Christine Gants is vitrually non-oily. Kinda Hard to describe.

But they both work incredibly well especially on an itchy scalp.:blush:

girl the thing is we were best friends in high school. when i started liking him he didnt want to take it there so i was like cool. well fast forward a few years and we get in contact with each other and go on a date. this fool starts telling me he sees dead people and that there is this one dead asian lady that follows him everywhere. i was looking around like is she in the back seat lmao.
ummm we lost contact after that again:look:

Oh hell no. Stay away.

girl the thing is we were best friends in high school. when i started liking him he didnt want to take it there so i was like cool. well fast forward a few years and we get in contact with each other and go on a date. this fool starts telling me he sees dead people and that there is this one dead asian lady that follows him everywhere. i was looking around like is she in the back seat lmao.ummm we lost contact after that again:look:

She the one that prolly got your Products!:dighole:

IK I said I was getting ready to use some Mixed Greens, but I forgot, I finished by jar and am now using DB Eucalyptus & Mint:lick:

Same Incredibly Great Scalp Soothing Misture.:lick:

DB is $3.00 Cheaper than C.G.'s Mixed Greens for the same amount of product. Altho' Christine Gants is vitrually non-oily. Kinda Hard to describe.

But they both work incredibly well especially on an itchy scalp.:blush:

its so hard for me to remember to put stuff on my scalp. even when i was relaxed i hated putting stuff on my scalp. but i think i will start it up again. im going to use coconut oil until it becaomes second nature to nourish my scalp. and then i will move on to mixed greens since you rave about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back