Use 1 buy 1 Challenge 2010 pt.3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good early morning ladies, im pulling an all nighter as usual. My hair is completely dry and it feels good. The burnt sugar pomade works like my crisco does. So it is a keeper, the smell alone will keep me going back for more. Im going to try and use up deja's for the new week, i got 1 or 2 uses left and then start working on the lucious. I want to get the products that aren't staples used up by october, that is my goal. They say in the farmers almanac that we will have an early winter. I hope not but i want everything in order by halloween. So that way i will have all that i need until april and do a reup then. If i order anything in october it will be at least 1 duplicate of everything im going to use in the winter. I know i may need more conditioner than anything because i use that the most.

On Facebook Qhemet said her stuff will be available in White Marsh or was it White Oak Mall. Somewhere in MD. Knowing me I will still order it just like Oyin which is in Baltimore.

Hey Ladies..........

I was hoping the New Format woulda' been gone when I woke up this a.m.

Hoped it was a Bad Dream.:rolleyes:

Oh Well.:ohwell:

Just applied some Darcy's Botanical Eucalyptus & Mint.:lick:

Im going to try and start moisturizing my hair everyday, even if its just spraying water on it. It helps my scalp not itch. I still don't know the problem with it but i need to make sure i keep it moist.

Im going to try and start moisturizing my hair everyday, even if its just spraying water on it. It helps my scalp not itch. I still don't know the problem with it but i need to make sure i keep it moist.

That's one reason I started to get down with the Spritz.:grin:

It feels good and it keeps the scalp happy.:lick:

I was using the beemine oil free serum and i split it in another bottle, added water and tea tree oil but it doesn't help. Maybe my scalp doesn't like nothing on it. So im going to try plain spring water at least everyday to see how that helps.

@shay you have a notification, i was doing a test this morning.

I was using the beemine oil free serum and i split it in another bottle, added water and tea tree oil but it doesn't help. Maybe my scalp doesn't like nothing on it. So im going to try plain spring water at least everyday to see how that helps.

@shay you have a notification, i was doing a test this morning.
Good thing you said something :lachen:.

For those of you that have the scalp spritzes. How and when do you use it? Mine is about to act a fool bc it always does in the fall/winter.

For those of you that have the scalp spritzes. How and when do you use it? Mine is about to act a fool bc it always does in the fall/winter.

I use mine as part of my daily regi as a re-fresh in the a.m. before I apply moisture & sealant.:yep:

I also use it on wash day after conditioning and before I apply my Leave-In, I will spritz, apply leave-in and then dry.:lick:

I used mine every day. Just sprayed on the scalp that was exposed and when i moisturized i parted my hair and sprayed in the parts.

I used mine every day. Just sprayed on the scalp that was exposed and when i moisturized i parted my hair and sprayed in the parts.

Double post

I know yall got that email, can we talk about it? It seems like a really good sale. Looking at getting body stuff even though i haven't ordered there in a minute.:look:

oh i forgot to tell yall that when the site was dwn i got so crazy for new products because i was pissed at the ups situation. so i purchased lil betterbutter. i think the ingredients are very sinple and remind me of sunshine but i got it anyway.

im about to giovanni right now. i cant wait to twist with honey hemp and whipped pudding. the honey hemp i have now will be used as a leave in and the big bottle coming will be for deep conditioning and co washing.

so i rinsed out the giovanni protein(just rinsed. didnt feel like shampooing) and then began to twist with honey hemp as a leave in and whipped pudding. my hair dried so fast. ii used a very tiny amount of honey hemp conditioner so my hair wouldnt be weighed down since the whipped pudding can be heavy.
actually im thinking either it is the heat that got to the pudding or they whipped this one extra fluffy. i like it this way because it was so soft when usually it is dense.
my twist look amazing so i hope my twist out is amazing too.

Evening Ladies.....

Kinda 'dead' around here this evening....:ohwell:

I think the new board is not faring well w/the subscribers.:rolleyes: It's a mess.:rolleyes: (Imma stop complain'):look:

i agree T. i noticed its been quiet and it might have something to do with the new layout.

on another note my mom said my twists look thicker. i agree. i dont know if its the products or if my hair is getting thicker as it grows but i like it anyway.

i agree T. i noticed its been quiet and it might have something to do with the new layout.

on another note my mom said my twists look thicker. i agree. i dont know if its the products or if my hair is getting thicker as it grows but i like it anyway.

I'm glad they are looking thicker Che:grin: (and that your Mom noticed) they will always tell us the Truth.:blush: (Good & Bad):look:

I am loving these Natural/Handmade Products. I think they are really improving the overall health of my Hair.

I'm glad they are looking thicker Che:grin: (and that your Mom noticed) they will always tell us the Truth.:blush: (Good & Bad):look:

I am loving these Natural/Handmade Products. I think they are really improving the overall health of my Hair.

i love natural products. and im sure they are improving your hair. i love using natural leave ins after i clarify. i feel like it penetrates better.

i started to purchase kinky curly shampoo from target but put it back.

If it's the HV sale, I'm gonna tear it up. I'm not even gonna try and front. I want some of the body stuff, too!

ETA: I hate this new format

I got the email today about the HV sale.

I will not give in!!!!!!!!

they have a raffle, where if you make an order, you have a chance of getting your order doubled.....DOUBLED!!!!!

When does the HV sale start? I need to get my list together.

When I flat ironed my hair friday, I noticed how much thicker and healthier it is. I am really liking natural products too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back