Use 1 buy 1 Challenge 2010 pt.3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've also been thinking about these "Sales" I don't know what I might get (if anything). I really don't know. I may not get anything. I am just not sure.

If I buy something, it will be because of all the spending going on up in this piece!:lachen: And I'll want to join in the fun. But truthfully, I needs Nada!:nono:

I have so much of everything (right now). I'm all spritzed, deep conditioned, leave-in'd oiled OUT!:look:

Wonder what that is?

Okay, How do I just respond to 1 person? I figured out the multi post, but I could get Che's quote to come up? HELP!

T i have no idea what it is. its gross though. i stuck my finger in it to determine the texture and thickness and there was all these lumps. man its gross. like chunks of.......stuff.

its taking me a while to figure this site out too. i think its not finished yet. if it is....i dont like it.

I like the wdt so far, before when i used it, it sat on my hair and caused build up. But when i put it on today it soaked right in my hair. I also use less of it than the cj rehab which is almost 50% more expensive. Crossing my fingers because i would like to keep purchasing cheaper products.

youre right. i will email. from the reviews i saw i could have sworn it was supposed to be a really thick and dense cream conditioner. mine is not. its no thicker than oyin honey hemp conditioner.

I like the wdt so far, before when i used it, it sat on my hair and caused build up. But when i put it on today it soaked right in my hair. I also use less of it than the cj rehab which is almost 50% more expensive. Crossing my fingers because i would like to keep purchasing cheaper products.

@bodled. I thought the same thing and I used it with Heat.:blush:

So, I couldn't figure out what all the Rave was about?:sad: Maybe I should revisit this at some point. But I wasn't overly or immediately WOW'ed by it. At All.:nono:

Yall getting me started again:lachen: for some reason i want to order kinky curly not today. I don't think it has glycerin. I was pondering the fact that i can order all my products from curlmart which will save on shipping. Then i thought about another leave in. I like he leave in but i want something natural:ohwell:. And don't want to have to order from beemine too. Lawd what is a girl to do.

Yall getting me started again:lachen: for some reason i want to order kinky curly not today. I don't think it has glycerin. I was pondering the fact that i can order all my products from curlmart which will save on shipping. Then i thought about another leave in. I like he leave in but i want something natural:ohwell:. And don't want to have to order from beemine too. Lawd what is a girl to do.

I have this in my Curlmart Cart!:blush: I'm using Christine Gant's Leave-In right now and I really like it. It's light & refreshing. I also like Njoi's Herbal Leave-In.

Don't sleep on Alba Botanica.:yep: They make a Great Leave-In:lick:

on darcys site??? dang. forst ori organics and now darcys. i think people are stalking this thread and getting hip to us to find out all the deals and steals.

I have this in my Curlmart Cart!:blush: I'm using Christine Gant's Leave-In right now and I really like it. It's light & refreshing. I also like Njoi's Herbal Leave-In.

Don't sleep on Alba Botanica.:yep: They make a Great Leave-In:lick:

I also want jessicurl leave in, i might get that when i reup for the winter. I won't need much im trying to get something down and stay with it.

I've also been thinking about these "Sales" I don't know what I might get (if anything). I really don't know. I may not get anything. I am just not sure.

If I buy something, it will be because of all the spending going on up in this piece!:lachen: And I'll want to join in the fun. But truthfully, I needs Nada!:nono:

I have so much of everything (right now). I'm all spritzed, deep conditioned, leave-in'd oiled OUT!:look:

I feel you on this. Once I get these last few products I will be good for the fall winter. I go thru so much product in during that time. I will know exactly what I need for BF. I went thru a lot less product then I thought I would this summer but I know I need to go back to using only 2-3 products & use them up before moving on to more. I have so many partially opened leave-ins it's a mess. I'm going to start using my KBB milks from last summer 1st & my old SSI cowash condish. I also need to incorporate protein into my stuff so I can use some other old stuff. I think my DCs & stylers are still good.

We will see

I also want jessicurl leave in, i might get that when i reup for the winter. I won't need much im trying to get something down and stay with it.

I may not need that Pre-Paid Card at the Rate I'm going.:lachen: :blush:

Maybe if I really limit my Labor Day purchases, I can put a few dollars on the Card.:yep:

Because truthfully, I don't need a thing.:nono:

And with all this Handmade Stuff, I am already too top-heavy.:look: I need to really concentrate on using it up AND not buying 'duplicates':spinning:

I read a few reviews where you can use the wdt as a leave in, just a little bit. I may try that. Im very talkative today. I have been up all night. I bet yall like colocha ain't never posted this much in one day. Lmao.

I feel you on this. Once I get these last few products I will be good for the fall winter. I go thru so much product in during that time. I will know exactly what I need for BF. I went thru a lot less product then I thought I would this summer but I know I need to go back to using only 2-3 products & use them up before moving on to more. I have so many partially opened leave-ins it's a mess. I'm going to start using my KBB milks from last summer 1st & my old SSI cowash condish. I also need to incorporate protein into my stuff so I can use some other old stuff. I think my DCs & stylers are still good.

We will see

@Bolded. I'm a whole lot better with this.:yep: I'm trying to break that bad habit.:blush: So, I've been working hard on that.:look:

I wanted to jump right in and start on that SSI Okra Reconstructor, but I have 2 reconstructors already open that need to be used up first. So, at least I am thinking about it and not just opening up a bunch of stuff all at the same time.:lachen:

Bad Habit!:nono: (For Me). Now I limit myself to no more than 2-3.:rolleyes:

T, i see you added ors replenishing to my package:lachen:

I Keep Finding those things eerrrwhere in Stashville.:nono:

I think LaColocha was on to something.:yep: I thought I was rid of those, but I keep finding them, they multiplied. Those little men again....replenishing my stash.:grin:

Glad it came Che!:yep:

Let me know what you think about Beijaflores. I prolly won't get to it for a minute.:blush:

@Shay

I really like the Komaza Honeycomb Rejuvenator.:yep:

I sprayed it on as per the directions, sat under the dryer, rinsed and then DC'ed.

I was having some mild shedding, but haven't noticed as much today. It was the only adjustment to my regular Regi.:yep:

So, I am pleased. So far, I really like Komaza.:grin: And the Shipping is incredible.:yep:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back