Use 1 buy 1 Challenge 2010 pt.3

Status
Not open for further replies.
HFlyGirl & Americka:

Are you getting anything from HV? And what are you getting? IK Americka likes VF for her skin.

I decided to get: 3 Acai Berry Conditioners & 2 Cocosta Oils and I threw in an Almond Glaze.

Americka, if you haven't tried A.G. or Cocosta You should.:look: :lick:

I still haven't used up anything from the last sale.

That Almond Glaze is thick thick like grease

IK. I Like it!:lick:

I am on that Cocosta.:lol:
I ran out of the Acai (so I will pick that up) other than that, I am all set on HV.:yep:

Rosalind-- Have you tried HV yet? I know you can get it there now.

Cream Tee was telling me she has been using it.:yep:

HFlyGirl & Americka:

Are you getting anything from HV? And what are you getting? IK Americka likes VF for her skin.

I decided to get: 3 Acai Berry Conditioners & 2 Cocosta Oils and I threw in an Almond Glaze.

Americka, if you haven't tried A.G. or Cocosta You should.:look: :lick:
Hairveda is now available in the UK :grin: I have always wanted to try the Almond Glaze and Cocasta oil and will try these sometime next year. I was also tempted with the Vatika Frosting but I always have organic virgin coconut oil on hand.

What is the consistency of the Cocasta oil? Is it a light or medium/heavy oil?

Just saw your second post :)

My wash day is today. A 5-6 hour process.

I will shampoo with Shescentit Eucalyptus Mint Shampoo
DC with Jessicurl WDT under the steamer
Rollerset and Detangle with HV 24/7
Dry under Pibbs

My wash day is today. A 5-6 hour process.

I will shampoo with Shescentit Eucalyptus Mint Shampoo
DC with Jessicurl WDT under the steamer
Rollerset and Detangle with HV 24/7
Dry under Pibbs

You have a Pibbs, I would trade my steamer for that. I rarely use the steamer. I do my hair on Sunday too actually I'm under my conair dryer it's a waste but it what I got for now.

Hairveda is now available in the UK :grin: I have always wanted to try the Almond Glaze and Cocasta oil and will try these sometime next year. I was also tempted with the Vatika Frosting but I always have organic virgin coconut oil on hand.

What is the consistency of the Cocasta oil? Is it a light or medium/heavy oil?

Just saw your second post :)

It's Medium Definitely not Light.

IMHO Not As Thick as JBCO, but it isn't thin either. It's Pretty Weighty.:yep:

Yeah, I think you should try them both.:look: I like that VF too. There's nothing like the smell (that's for sure:lol:).

I like it because it gives me a different 'Soothing' feeling from just plain CO, I guess it's the Amla & other stuff that, for me, does a little more than just plain CO.

I'm look at that site whole supplies and see what their shea mix is for my skin without fragrance. Us folks with eczema have skin like a gator in the winter.

Yep. That GTB might not be bad for that either LTown.:yep:

Lemme go look at their Shea Butter Mix.:look:

Yep. That GTB might not be bad for that either LTown.:yep:

Lemme go look at their Shea Butter Mix.:look:

They have alot of flavor mixes but not what I'm looking for. I thought they would have almond butter. I mix shea, coconut butter, evoo and almond oil for my skin. Camden has almond butter but I'll just stick with shea/coconut butter and use the oils I have so much of.

Okay so for my B1U1 sisters the IBS Hairshow is coming up in March

I got my list going now

If you want anything - get your list going, your money right and I'll make it happen for you. Since its a 3 day affair it won't be a crazy rush for me - Oh and this is a Hair and Skincare Makeup convention.

What you can get at great prices -

*steamers, pibbs - but I suggest local p/u for these big items, I'm afraid shipping may be expensive.

*Mo product, Mo product, Mo product
*BKT
*Blow Dryers, Flat Irons,
*Alter Ego, Rolland, and other Spanish/Italian lines
*Those skincare lines not in stores
*Blue/Red Antiaging lights for the face (forgot what they are called).

etc. etc.

You have a Pibbs, I would trade my steamer for that. I rarely use the steamer. I do my hair on Sunday too actually I'm under my conair dryer it's a waste but it what I got for now.

I love my Pibbs. I got it as a graduation present. You can come over anytime and use it! It drys my rollersets in 75 minutes.

It's Medium Definitely not Light.

IMHO Not As Thick as JBCO, but it isn't thin either. It's Pretty Weighty.:yep:

Yeah, I think you should try them both.:look: I like that VF too. There's nothing like the smell (that's for sure:lol:).

I like it because it gives me a different 'Soothing' feeling from just plain CO, I guess it's the Amla & other stuff that, for me, does a little more than just plain CO.
I think I will get the Almond Glaze and Cocasta oil towards to the end of next year then as I will want something a little heavier when it is colder, currently I am using Darcy's Madagascar Vanilla to seal. It is so cold here in London, it is the coldest November for 25 years and it is expected to snow again for the second year running :nono: I think we normally only get snow every 3 years or so

I think I will get the Almond Glaze and Cocasta oil towards to the end of next year then as I will want something a little heavier when it is colder, currently I am using Darcy's Madagascar Vanilla to seal. It is so cold here in London, it is the coldest November for 25 years and it is expected to snow again for the second year running :nono: I think we normally only get snow every 3 years or so

Errr 3 Years!:lol: Try Every 3 Hours where I am in the Winter!

We Gets To' Up!:sad:

Yeah, I think you'd really like all of her stuff (including the Sitrinillah:lick:).

Maybe catch her next Fall on her Fall Madness Sale and be prepared to STOCK UP HARD!:look: :lol: :blush:

Okay so for my B1U1 sisters the IBS Hairshow is coming up in March

I got my list going now

If you want anything - get your list going, your money right and I'll make it happen for you. Since its a 3 day affair it won't be a crazy rush for me - Oh and this is a Hair and Skincare Makeup convention.

What you can get at great prices -

*steamers, pibbs - but I suggest local p/u for these big items, I'm afraid shipping may be expensive.

*Mo product, Mo product, Mo product
*BKT
*Blow Dryers, Flat Irons,
*Alter Ego, Rolland, and other Spanish/Italian lines
*Those skincare lines not in stores
*Blue/Red Antiaging lights for the face (forgot what they are called).

etc. etc.

Exhibitors from last year

Exhibitor List A-E | IBS NewYork

Exhibitor List F-M | IBS NewYork

Exhibitor List N-Z | IBS NewYork

I love my Pibbs. I got it as a graduation present. You can come over anytime and use it! It drys my rollersets in 75 minutes.

Oh thank you, my rollersetting skills still suck. I guess if I do it every week it will get better.

Good afternoon ladies, well target cyber sale isn't much. So i decided on my hairveda , im getting green tea butter, almond glaze and the whipped ends hydration. That's it, i want more stuff but i don't need it. Maybe if she has a sale in the spring, i still have qhemet to use up and some knot today.

Target wasn't doing anything for me this year either. I didn't do any BF shopping - I was very satisfied with that....feeling of "not needing - not wanting"

I was going to get a PS3 for the boys but decided against it also. They will be alright without another distraction.

I didn't buy anything on BF. My family sucked up all my time. I think it was the okie doke.

I like the shoe holder for products. I am going to get one, Thx!
I don't want anything from HV but the almond glaze.

@T - do you like the GTB? I am undecided. I find the HV almond glaze does my hair better.

I didn't buy anything on BF. My family sucked up all my time. I think it was the okie doke.

I like the shoe holder for products. I am going to get one, Thx!
I don't want anything from HV but the almond glaze.

@T - do you like the GTB? I am undecided. I find the HV almond glaze does my hair better.

BrownBetty: I do Like the Green Tea Butter but I think I like the Horsetail Butter Better.

It's a little smoother.:yep:

Don't want to go back to work tonight. Sleepy already.:nono::lol:. Going to rinse my braids today and moisturize with ghee and seal with softning serum. About the oyin dew, its still on the site but you can't purchase it? Or is it just the sale is over?

Don't want to go back to work tonight. Sleepy already.:nono::lol:. Going to rinse my braids today and moisturize with ghee and seal with softning serum. About the oyin dew, its still on the site but you can't purchase it? Or is it just the sale is over?
i think the sale is just over La.

I picked up Mine Last Night.:look: I registered to get their Newsletters etc..and got an Extra 5% off.

Lemme go look. I didn't get the BF Discount and me & MK concluded Cyber Monday was just for Gift Sets etc....so I was thinking the 20% would prolly not apply, so that's why I went ahead and copped last night.:sekret:

Thanks ladies, depends on shipping i may pick it up today. Does anyone know the shelf life? Is it short like the other products? Yall know i need at least 6 months. Not really feeling the fridge thing, that is why im not going crazy with hairveda.

Thanks ladies, depends on shipping i may pick it up today. Does anyone know the shelf life? Is it short like the other products? Yall know i need at least 6 months. Not really feeling the fridge thing, that is why im not going crazy with hairveda.

You, Ltown & rosalind are the Shelf-Life Guru's.:lol:

You know I don't 'care' as long as it hasn't changed colors and have little green men growing out of it.:blush:

Seriously: I try to not keep Handmade/Natural products too unusually long.

I have some stuff in the Fridge, i.e. MHC & Sitrinillah (and now that BnB's Hair Masque) but I don't buy much food.:look: So it fills it up!:lol:

Ok shipping is $6.35 for 1 product. Idk maybe i should have gotten it on bf. I just don't think shipping should be so high. Those flat rectangular boxes can fit 2 or 3 bottles and those are $4.95 i think, here at least.

Good afternoon PJ pals...

just loggin in... Fab is not feeling so *fab* today..... My throat is on fire.. (better than last night.. ).. so I'm doing a T... DC'ing with some Okra Recon and up under the snuggie with the heater on 80.

I'm glad I don't want anything from HV. BUT... I almost got caught up in asking them to add another Oyin Dew to my order.. and I ain't even got the stuff yet.

This is why I'm crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back