Use 1 buy 1 Challenge 2010 pt.3

Status
Not open for further replies.
what!?

:nono:

let me send her a flyer for an introductory 20% off my consultations...

that was real dirty of her :ohwell: i won't order again, in case she tries to pull one over on me. there are plenty other product lines. shame, because i like what i've tried so far.

Me too. She really got Vonnie. We both Filed PayPal Disputes, but since she sent me that Raggedy 2 ounce Replacement, there was nothing I could do.

I know I ordered at least 6 of those Reconstructive Masques from her too.:rolleyes:

That was a Grip.

Ltown, you may like the coco creme light? I haven't tried the regular one but I like the lite. If I remember, isn't your hair fine?

Or have you tried making flax seed gel? It kind of reminds me of KCCC.

LT

Have You tried any Curl Junkie products for Curling?????:yep:

Mkd who is that by She? I've used she leave it. T no I have yet to order CJ products see you all PJ pusha I'm go look now:look:

I used up a Claudie's Deep Moisturizing conditioner and a jar of Avocado & Silk. I have backups for both.
I gave my niece some Vatika Frosting, CPR, SE Mayonnaise, CoCasta, Jasmines Nourishing, some Deep Fuel tubes, and some Njoi Herbal Hairdress.

And, in keeping with the complete and utter irony of this thread :look: I can't wait to order my HV!!! :yep:

I used up a Claudie's Deep Moisturizing conditioner and a jar of Avocado & Silk. I have backups for both.
I gave my niece some Vatika Frosting, CPR, SE Mayonnaise, CoCasta, Jasmines Nourishing, some Deep Fuel tubes, and some Njoi Herbal Hairdress.

And, in keeping with the complete and utter irony of this thread :look: I can't wait to order my HV!!! :yep:
:lachen::lachen::lachen:

Ltown, this is the tutorial i used for flax seed gel but i added aloe vera gel and honey.

The Irony and the Unmitigated Gall of those Folx in the U1 B1:lol:

Scandalous I tell You!:lol:

*sent from my rolled eyes*

:lachen::lachen:

I used the Methi Setiva set the other day and I love it more every time I use it. :yep: My hair feels sooo good. I'll have to get more, even though its not on sale. I doubt she'll put it in a grab bag... (*hopin' BJ see this*) :look:

:lachen::lachen:

I used the Methi Setiva set the other day and I love it more every time I use it. :yep: My hair feels sooo good. I'll have to get more, even though its not on sale. I doubt she'll put it in a grab bag... (*hopin' BJ see this*) :look:

If i get a bag i bet i will get that and can't use it, here is my just in case list because im waiting on target.

See im fighting with myself between the bags and what i want to get but this is pretend so:lol:

Hair or mixed bag
almond glaze
gt butter
whipped ends
sitrinillah.

But then im thinking i might get those in a bag or not:drunk:. And i don't need 2 of each thing. Or i can say f it and get all the bags and all the products on sale:nono::lachen:decisions, decisions. Sings * mind blowing decisions causes head on collisions* or something like that.:lachen:

If i get a bag i bet i will get that and can't use it, here is my just in case list because im waiting on target.

See im fighting with myself between the bags and what i want to get but this is pretend so:lol:

Hair or mixed bag
almond glaze
gt butter
whipped ends
sitrinillah.

But then im thinking i might get those in a bag or not:drunk:. And i don't need 2 of each thing. Or i can say f it and get all the bags and all the products on sale:nono::lachen:decisions, decisions. Sings * mind blowing decisions causes head on collisions* or something like that.:lachen:
La, maybe get the bags and the stuff you want. Then if you get duplicates, maybe you can swap with the B1U1 ladies.

Hair or mixed bag
almond glaze
gt butter
whipped ends
sitrinillah.

And then you have to figure in shelf life * falls out*:ill:

La, maybe get the bags and the stuff you want. Then if you get duplicates, maybe you can swap with the B1U1 ladies.

That's a good idea, my voice of reason. Thank you. Now we won't be getting these until next year:look::lachen:. Did someone say 3 days before christmas or after christmas?:lol: You'd think the stuff would be ready?

Che, I didnt know ms jessie's had different target ingredients. I was looking at the BOGO sale. I have never used their products though.
i didnt at first either but i noticed mo was too high on the list. i went back home and looked at my jar and the ingredients were different. i dont know if this is for all the products but i know the baby buttercreme is different.

Beautyaddict i am stealing your idea, i don't need a inventory sheet when i can see it all in front of me. And that may even discourage me from accumulating too many products. I have seen those holders at the dollar store.

It didnt discourage me at all...and then it ripped and fell off the back of the door.:lachen:

I'm gonna try and get at least one of each of the grab bags. Like last year, I know there will be items I don't use so I'll just gift them again. I know which ones of ya'll likes what so that will be easy. :yep: I got some good stuff in mine last year. :lick:

Mornin' Ladies.....:wave:

I see Ya'll Still ON them Grab Bags.....I can't wait to see what you all get in them. :grin:

That Thai Apple Body Butter Stuff sounds wonderful. I know BJ gon' hook that scent up right!:lick: You know how she do it.

I just rubbed in my Homemade G.A. Imma use this for a week or so. Thinking about doing my hair on Tuesday, since I'll still be on vacay.:grin:

We'll see. I should do a Hendigo then too.:ohwell:

Should use up my Ori Golden Jojoba this wash day. And maybe a tube of Nexxus Keraphix and 1 Jasmine A&S? Not sure. But I hope to use up something.:yep:

Good Morning! I hope everyone's grab bag is nice too! I use up Jasmine avacodo silk mix some other sample and wgo with it won't repurchase for a while got lots to use up. I did a henna for 2 hrs today first in a long time, need to get some indigo and give that another try.

Good Morning! I hope everyone's grab bag is nice too! I use up Jasmine avacodo silk mix some other sample and wgo with it won't repurchase for a while got lots to use up. I did a henna for 2 hrs today first in a long time, need to get some indigo and give that another try.

Hi Ltown!

Yeah, Ltown you should give Indigo another try.:yep:

To get that Full Coverage even on your temples you will need to use Less Henna/ More Indigo add Salt and leave it on longer and you should be able to Fully cover those temples.

Hi Ltown!

Yeah, Ltown you should give Indigo another try.:yep:

To get that Full Coverage even on your temples you will need to use Less Henna/ More Indigo add Salt and leave it on longer and you should be able to Fully cover those temples.

T, I can't sleep with it on:nono: I love the red overtone for the rest, so next time I'll mix a little for the temple with henna/indigo and henna for the rest. How much longer 4 hrs?

T, I can't sleep with it on:nono: I love the red overtone for the rest, so next time I'll mix a little for the temple with henna/indigo and henna for the rest. How much longer 4 hrs?

Nah....You know I can't sleep in product either.:look:

You have to do a 2 Step. Apply the Indigo after you have your Henna Stain.

Do not mix the 2 together, because you are attempting to go for Maximum Coverage.

Since you say the Temples are "Stubborn" I would leave the Indigo on 3/4 hours. But the key, for me, (to successfully cover grey) is to use more Indigo & less Henna, applying them Separately.

Nah....You know I can't sleep in product either.:look:

You have to do a 2 Step. Apply the Indigo after you have your Henna Stain.

Do not mix the 2 together, because you are attempting to go for Maximum Coverage.

Since you say the Temples are "Stubborn" I would leave the Indigo on 3/4 hours. But the key, for me, (to successfully cover grey) is to use more Indigo & less Henna, applying them Separately.
Where do you purchase your henna? I've been thinking about hennaing to add "thickness"?

Where do you purchase your henna? I've been thinking about hennaing to add "thickness"?

I get mine from Mehandi.com :yep:

You know since we are relaxed, you must use Body Art Quality Henna for Chemically Treated Hair. I use the one for African American & Chemically Treated Hair.

I also noticed that ButtersnBars has BAQ Henna too and they are having a Cyber Monday Sale. I don't need any, but if I did, I woulda' given them a try since they have it and will have it on Sale tomorrow.:look:

Mehandi has been very helpful. Alot of Ladies say her prices are too expensive, but I think it's fine for the amount of time I use it which is prolly every 6-8 weeks or whenever my Grey begins to become pronounced in certain areas.

I've only had to purchase it once or twice a year. And I only get like 100 grams.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back