Use 1 buy 1 Challenge 2010 pt.3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes but i need to know the time for me, if her sale starts at midnight would it be 10 or 11 for me? Im in central time. i know ny is 2 hours but it cuts off at a certain point.

Same as NY LC...

I can't believe you're gonna stay up for this...

Y'all I am getting WEAKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK over here for them "asian" (As I Am Naturally) products... (because that's all I see when I look at the website..lmao)

Same as NY LC...

I can't believe you're gonna stay up for this...

Y'all I am getting WEAKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK over here for them "asian" (As I Am Naturally) products... (because that's all I see when I look at the website..lmao)

Girl i will be at work, you sure its 2 hours because qhem was 1 hour and she is in florida. I don't want to miss the sale.

Maybe you should wait for them to work out the kanks first. We don't know nothing about them.:yep:

Girl, What Kanks They Got!:lol: :lol: :blush:

.......................:look:

Chile, You Done Gave the Folx a Case of the Kanks:lol:

Good Point Tho'. Like me Sitting up here with all this Fruit:lol:

And got to get rid of it in a coupla' weeks:rolleyes:

Last edited:
What are you all ordering now? Part of FL is on central time and that is the part on the west mostly near Panama City, so don't now where Qhem is.

I'm @#@ at the henna it has my hair dark as china black, my natural hair is med brown and with all the dying I've been doing I had some red over tone. No more Resha:nono:

Robot, don't get no asian stuff either. Yall my girls, hold on a bit and see i wouldn't tell you nothing i wouldn't do myself.

I want that Coconut Co-Wash Stuff & a Hair Milk.

But I ain't gettin' nothing, till I take care of BJ!:lol:

I'll wait for Fab to Get & Give Her Review Or Robot. ...............:look:

oh em gee.....
LC... not for some HV...lol..............
Curl Junkie for sure..lol.

That too, girl dem mens make more than anybody, pockets are deeeeep i want a 2010 malibu, its malibu barbie **** lmao. lol:lol:

Girl....You Betta' Spray on Some of that Perfume You Got and Go in there and Collect Your Christmas Gifts.:lol:

Give em some mark jacobs lola and make them draws drop lmao, don't tell my husband:lol::look:.

I think they are but it splits at a certain line.
Yes, it does. I'm in NW Florida and we're CST. From Tallahassee east they're EST as is the rest of the state. So a small part of FL is CST, the rest is EST.

This has been a pet-peeve of mine. Why don't they give the time zone in the sales announcements? 12AM EST is 11PM CST for me. If people who are in the CST didn't know this, then they would miss the crucial 1st hr of the sale and the grab bags.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back