Use 1 buy 1 Challenge 2010 pt.3

Status
Not open for further replies.
the honey dew. :lovedrool: ohmahgawd.

why does this smell so freaking amazing?!

i'm sorry, ya'll, but i had to just... ooh.
:nono:

i just tried a little on one section of my hair and had to spread it through my whole dang head. the smell on that stuff is divine and i can already tell the moisture is gonna be out of this world. my edges feel amazing.

i'm gonna steam with my honey hemp tomorrow, moisturize with the dew, and seal with the burnt sugar. :lick:

Not You Too Robot!:nono:

Girl.....Don't Play with Me!:lol:

Come On Ro--- Don't Be Like That!:lol:

Not You Too Robot!:nono:

Girl.....Don't Play with Me!:lol:

Come On Ro--- Don't Be Like That!:lol:

i'm not, Mama T, i'm not! i've already got designs to snatch up the 16 oz! :blush:

now i got all these damn samples to get through/give up! i just wanna use this dew.

the ori products are really nice too. :yep: thanks, T!

Damn Robot, that post just made me even more sad that I didn't order that honey dew. I wonder if CM will get it soon, they always have a sale.

La, I have a half jar of shea moisture DC if you want to try it. I have to mail some stuff to Brownie this week so PM me if you want it.

the honey dew. :lovedrool: ohmahgawd.

why does this smell so freaking amazing?!

i'm sorry, ya'll, but i had to just... ooh. :nono: sale or not, i would go cop this right now.

i just tried a little on one section of my hair and had to spread it through my whole dang head. the smell on that stuff is divine and i can already tell the moisture is gonna be out of this world. my edges feel amazing. amazingly soft, and shiny! my curls even loosened up quite a bit (although my edges are the loosest texture of my hair), so i imagine slicking back puffs and ponys would be a dream!

i'm gonna steam with my honey hemp tomorrow, moisturize with the dew, and seal with the burnt sugar. :lick: i cannot wait!

*throws money at oyin*

I waaaaaaant miiiiine.....

I'm getting some Cocasta, some grab bags, and some NoiNah butter from Hairveda.

I only purchased from SSI and Darcys. I got tired of checking Qhems site. My bro from the city was up so he'll get me some when he can get to the store. These sales and these vendors are uninspiring.

Hi Ms. B!

We been askin' 'bout You!:blowkiss:

Hey Soror,

I am a BCC alumni!!!!! Go Wildcats!!! lol

Hey Soror Rufus! Sorry about y'all at the Florida Classic, get'm next year.
There are a few Sorors up in here!:yep:

I don't need anything, but I feel like I'm leaving a gift on the table. I'm going to say no to HairVeda; although I really want to try the Gelly and I love the Green Tea Butter with the yummy scent. I'm down to like a corner of that. I want the NoiNoh Butter and a few soap...but :giveup:

InN 2011 I'm trying to challenge myself to no weave or wigs. I also want to use up my products and find my staples. Y'all they can't "be" taking all my money on hair care products! I need some kids..or sumthin, nah, no kids!

@Robot!!!!! Girl, I told'm that it was so amazing! I was amazed. I sniffed it in the car on the way home. my dogs were licking my fingers. :eatme:

I can't wait to take my twists out...but I vowed that I would keep them in for 6 weeks. :eh:

btw, I found the extra smilies!

todayi co washed with curls tea conditioner, i think i have one more use and then its gone. it wont be a repurchase. i then did a wash and go with aveda be curly. my hair is so soft and looks amazing. i dont know why i keep forgetting about this product when it NEVER does me wrong.

todayi co washed with curls tea conditioner, i think i have one more use and then its gone. it wont be a repurchase. i then did a wash and go with aveda be curly. my hair is so soft and looks amazing. i dont know why i keep forgetting about this product when it NEVER does me wrong.
Che, Be curly is a really great product.

Thanks mk, im trying to decide. Hairveda or sheamoisture. Im not getting both. I will let you know tomorrow night. I can always try sm next year when i get through more stuff.

So, even though the Restorative smells 'iffy' it was good? I still haven't gotten around to mine yet.......:look:

I won't start on that Golden....:lick:

idk if it would be a repurchase (since i already have my staples), but i would buy again just because! i'm looking forward to using up the rest of it. :yep:

that stuff is a new kinda funky, but it works.

idk if it would be a repurchase (since i already have my staples), but i would buy again just because! i'm looking forward to using up the rest of it. :yep:

that stuff is a new kinda funky, but it works.

To Match that New Kinda Funky Attitude of Hers.....:lol:

Thank For the Review Ro--:yep:

I should go smell it.:look: Nah....Nvmnd.:lol:

*:rolleyes:*

She needs to be Yo' 1st Client:rolleyes:

Last edited:
HV has not worked for me, Bronze sorry I wish I knew you wanted some I just wasted the jelly using it up just because it did nothing for my curls. It maybe the glycerin I could have send you mine. I have not found a curl product yet that I like, I think I have some kinky custard sitting around too wasting. BJ smart been reading the forums/blogs catching all the customers with grab bags from AV, Mo, and whomever else out there been @$#@#

To Match that New Kinda Funky Attitude of Hers.....:lol:

Thank For the Review Ro--:yep:

I should go smell it.:look: Nah....Nvmnd.:lol:

*:rolleyes:*

She needs to be Yo' 1st Client:rolleyes:

what happened with ori?

i hate that you guys had a bad experience... i won't purchase from them again if she leaves a bad taste in my mouth. i'm not funding someone's rudeness. :rolleyes:

i normally get my miss jessies on line from their site or curl mart. if im not mistaken, the kind you get from target has different ingredients. the baby buttercreme second ingredient is mineral oil when the one from on line doesnt have mineral oil until the end of the ingredient list.

Don't you know I forgot to go order any Curl Junkie. And I used the Rehab on Wednesday and it was great!!! Love that stuff.

I got my Sunshine, too. Dang, that stuff is lovely. Well, its called Body Frosting now. So nice and creamy. Love it.

what happened with ori?

i hate that you guys had a bad experience... i won't purchase from them again if she leaves a bad taste in my mouth. i'm not funding someone's rudeness. :rolleyes:

Vonnie never got her products and she wouldn't resend Nor Refund.

And with me (I had been giving Ori much Cash) and I got this Bottle of Golden Jojoba and it had like 1/3 of the product missing, i.e. it wasn't completely filled and instead of sending me another bottle, she sent me 2 ounces and she was just plain Nasty about it and tried to say it 'settled' during shipping.

I had ordered like 8-9 bottles and none of them ever came "Settled" so we went back & forth tit4tat and I still ended up with 2 ounces and poor customer service.:rolleyes:

LT

Have You tried any Curl Junkie products for Curling?????:yep:
Ltown, you may like the coco creme light? I haven't tried the regular one but I like the lite. If I remember, isn't your hair fine?

Or have you tried making flax seed gel? It kind of reminds me of KCCC.

what!?

:nono:

let me send her a flyer for an introductory 20% off my consultations...

that was real dirty of her :ohwell: i won't order again, in case she tries to pull one over on me. there are plenty other product lines. shame, because i like what i've tried so far.

Che, I didnt know ms jessie's had different target ingredients. I was looking at the BOGO sale. I have never used their products though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back