Use 1 buy 1 Challenge 2010 pt.1

I am telling my mind that in January of 2011 it will be better to shop! I don't know how long she will be listening though :D

If you get it today, we can meet tomorrow. What size bottle do I need or do you still have some. We said Arundel right, time?

I am booked solid for this weekend for wedding stuff, can we do it during the week?

And KBB is having their buy 2 get 1 free sale. I think I may order.....does anyone wanna order with me?

Last edited:
I'm burying my steamer this weekend. Email me if you want to attend the wake. Conditioner can be sent in lieu of flowers.

Pouring out some soda for the Steamer :crying3:

R u getting another or that is it for you! That stinks that it didn't last at least a full year!

Absolutely, I don't really need anything. Heck I have enough conditioners and oils to make something similar to what I was going to buy. No to sale but experiment!

I hear you. I am trying to use up some Conditioners as well. I feel like I could condition everyone on LHCF and then still have left overs. :nono:

I am booked solid for this weekend for wedding stuff, can we do it during the week?

And KBB is having their buy 2 get 1 free sale. I think I may order.....does anyone wanna order with me?

Let me pay just for shipping because it will be too late for me to come there 295 is crazy in the evening. I have to pick up dd after practice during the week.

Hairveda wouldnt let me by stuff..they couldn't verify my CC. I guess this is Gods way of telling me I dont need it.

I went to whole foods and bought a bottle of KCKT. I figure its the only way that I can use KCCC with good results. I like to have a back up of stuff so when I finish the bottle Che sent me, I have another one.

Charz, what are you getting from the KBB sale?

I went to whole foods and bought a bottle of KCKT. I figure its the only way that I can use KCCC with good results. I like to have a back up of stuff so when I finish the bottle Che sent me, I have another one.

Charz, what are you getting from the KBB sale?

I bought 3 16 ounce hair milks. I'm gonna be wet bunning most of summer.

I didnt buy anything from HV. Im saving up for grad stuff and things I NEED, I only wanted the HV. So, I guess Im learning.

Have a great weekend/day mes jolis amis! (was that right rc? lol)

I think I may skip the QB sale. I have not even used up a 1/8th of my BRBC. I won't order unless she has her conditioner out.

hey ladies

this is off topic but i dont want to start a thread so can yall give me yall opinions?
my bff in the whole wide world birthday is this weekend and she is celebrating on sat. and sun. of course i want to be there but she wants to go to a hotel party:ohwell::nono:. i hate hate hate hotel and house parties. they are just not for me. i feel paranoid in a tiny room with loud loud music and a ton of people i dont know. AND AND AND you know they are going to be drinking and drinking and drinking and probably smoking(you know:look:)
sometimes i feel like a party pooper because im just not into things my bff is but its just not me. i would feel terrible if i dont go but i dont know what to do. and i cant just leave when i want because im always her ride:ohwell:

hey ladies

this is off topic but i dont want to start a thread so can yall give me yall opinions?
my bff in the whole wide world birthday is this weekend and she is celebrating on sat. and sun. of course i want to be there but she wants to go to a hotel party:ohwell::nono:. i hate hate hate hotel and house parties. they are just not for me. i feel paranoid in a tiny room with loud loud music and a ton of people i dont know. AND AND AND you know they are going to be drinking and drinking and drinking and probably smoking(you know:look:)
sometimes i feel like a party pooper because im just not into things my bff is but its just not me. i would feel terrible if i dont go but i dont know what to do. and i cant just leave when i want because im always her ride:ohwell:
Che, when I was in early 20s, I did a lot of stuff that I didn't want to in order to please other people. I am 31 now and I do not do anything that I don't want to period. I don't care for hotel parties in the least (house parties don't bother me) I don't feel comfortable with smoking and drinking and loud people in a hotel room because it is such a small space. Anyway, this is a very wordy way to say I wouldn't go and I wouldn't feel bad about not going.

thanx mkd. and it would be a little different if it was her throwing a party for her bday but thats not what this is. she just happened to get invited to someone elses party on this weekend and wants me to tag along.

mkd, i used the curl define again today on a few twists and i like it. but you know i have shea butter on my hair too so i will really know how i like it after i wash my hair.

this sunday i will pre poo with ORS replinishing, shampoo with aphogee, and then condition with kbb hair mask. i will either use kbb milk or giovanni direct as a leave in under the curl define.

and i havent used anything up yet but i did sell a few jane carter products.

im thinking about selling some miss jessies too lol. im on a roll here.

hey ladies

Chebaby, is she having the party 2 days at the hotel? If not go for a little bit. Have someone call you and fake that you need for something urgent but you promise to pick her up later. She'll have to come down to car after the call that way you don't have to go back to the room.

hey ladies

Girl, offer to take her to Dinner & a Movie. OR Shopping & Lunch. Tell her you want to spend some One on One Time with Her and just Chat/Catch Up. And you'd rather skip the Hotel party (because it's just not "you"):perplexed

You never apologize for being "Who You Are" and if she's a Good of a Friend as you've stated: Chile, She already knows that's not you, and She'll Understand.:look:

Remember....Always Be Your Own Woman.:grin:

Back