Use 1 buy 1 Challenge 2010 pt.1

I totally forgot about the HV sale. I may get almond glaze and the new conditioner. I haven't decided yet.

dang. i tried to add stuff to my cart, but the site's not working.

eta: am i the only one getting the sale site now?! :blush: *fills cart!*

and what is so special about this sale..:lick:? How much of a % off?

Starts at midnight!!!!! :grin:

-Vatika Frosting 50% OFF

-SitriNillah DC 20% OFF

-Whipped Gelly 20% OFF

-CoCasta Oil 30% OFF

-Whipped Cream 20%OFF

-URBAN AROMA Artisan Soaps-20% OFF

-PUR Buttercreme-50% OFF

I got:
2 VF
2 Butter creme
Sold out of Shea Bar

Can't believe they hyped up the new condish and don't even have it. They barely got my money but I got through coconut oil like crazy in the summer so I had to get the VF. Going to put some on my twists before work.

Okay I see now why I couldn't even make myself get on the HV site until now....the new condish is not even out yet.

I was at home I can't order on the HV site nothing is block nothing in my cart. So I try to order something well SOLD OUT at 5:53AM . The only thing they had I ordered would have cost me $6 for one thing where as everything I had in my cart 6 items cost $6. Oh well another sign this PJ don't need anything

Last edited:
Okay I see now why I couldn't even make myself get on the HV site until now....the new condish is not even out yet.

I was at home I can't order on the HV site nothing is block nothing in my cart. So I try to order something well SOLD OUT at 5:53AM . The only thing they had I ordered would have cost me $6 for one thing where as everything I had in my cart 6 items cost $6. Oh well another sign this PJ don't need anything

:offrant::thud:Uh???????

*off to try*:look: Changed my mind. Decided to pass.

I am still trying to decide if I want to order from HV. I only want one VF and one cocasta oil. I can wait though, I don't have to get them right now. Since it says last time to get VF until september, does that mean it is out of stock from spring until september?

Curlmart is having a sale too but its just 15% off. I was thinking about ordering the KCKT but I suppose I should wait and see if whole foods has it in stock first.

I am still trying to decide if I want to order from HV. I only want one VF and one cocasta oil. I can wait though, I don't have to get them right now. Since it says last time to get VF until september, does that mean it is out of stock from spring until september?

Yes. It's because of the temp when shipping.

Back