Use 1 buy 1 Challenge 2010 pt.1

Finished Millcreek Keratin conditioner today. Definitely a repurchase along with the Millcreek Biotin. I haven't had a chance to try the Millcreek Henna which I will probably start using next. I also gave away a IC Fantasia Heat Protectant and a Sabino Moisture Block this week.

Finished Millcreek Keratin conditioner today. Definitely a repurchase along with the Millcreek Biotin. I haven't had a chance to try the Millcreek Henna which I will probably start using next. I also gave away a IC Fantasia Heat Protectant and a Sabino Moisture Block this week.

Good Job Shay!:grin:

I have a few things to give away too, use up etc........:blush:

Afternoon Ladies, What's Going On?????:look:

Anybody doing their Hair, Re-arranging Products, Using Up/Buying Products???? :look:

Packing up products to give away i.e. clearing out your stashes? :look:

Playing with your hair? :look:

What's going On? :look:

I am about to write out my Regi for next week. I think I am back to co-washing & dc'ing once a week (for now).:yep:

I may go and re-arrange some stuff in my Stash later on:rolleyes:

Anybody doing their Hair, Re-arranging Products, Using Up/Buying Products???? :look:

I am about to write out my Regi for next week. I think I am back to co-washing & dc'ing once a week (for now).:yep:

I haven't used up anything yet. But im using my stuff, the first thing to go will be a liter of elucence mbc then another bottle of jbco from the looks of it. I didn't do my hair last night:look: but im doing it later today.

hey ladies
im about to leave out but i just wanted to say hey. i took my twists out last night and the shea butter kept my hair very moist. today i shampood with aphogee and then did a ten minute codnition with aveda drt. im about to do a puff with kbb hair milk(almost gone) and shea butter.

tomorrow i will deep condition on dry hair and just rinse it out since i already shampood today. then i will twist my hair with a mix of curl define and shea butter.

i think after i use my ors replenishing to dry condition tomorrow i will only have one more use of it.

oh and i brought my blended beaty silk shake out of hiding lol. im going to start using it as a leave in under twists too use it up. i like it but i dont think enough to repurchase.

I haven't used up anything yet. But im using my stuff, the first thing to go will be a liter of elucence mbc then another bottle of jbco from the looks of it. I didn't do my hair last night:look: but im doing it later today.

I still haven't Busted Out my Liter(s). I have so much stuff to get through first. *And me like a Fool, just bought some mo'*:nono:

But, I'm straight now. I had my little 'fix' and now I'm back to business:rolleyes:
I am back on track.:sekret: To Accomplish What I set out to do this Year.

I think all that conversation (about Hair & Make-Up), that was going on, broke me down.:shocked:

And I didn't stay outta here, while all that was taking place. Now I know my Trigger(s).:angry2:

If the conversation continues to go in that direction, I will have to stay out of this particular thread (or better yet off the Board) until the Spending Frenzy has subsided.:nuts:

There is no way, I should have allowed it to get to me (Again):lachen: :nono: :blush:

I thought I was much 'Stronger':dazed:

I still haven't Busted Out my Liter(s). I have so much stuff to get through first. *And me like a Fool, just bought some mo'*:nono:

But, I'm straight now. I had my little 'fix' and now I'm back to business:rolleyes:

I think all that conversation (about Hair & Make-Up), that was going on, broke me down.:shocked:

And I didn't stay outta here, while all that was taking place. Now I know my Trigger(s).:angry2:

If the conversation continues to go in that direction, I will have to stay out of this particular thread (or better yet off the Board) until the Spending Frenzy has subsided.:nuts:

There is no way, I should have allowed it to get to me (Again):lachen: :nono: :blush:

Sweetie, you want healthy long hair and even if you stay out of this thread, I seen you in ceramides:drunk: it hard being PJ. I was PJ before this board and every time you read about something new or better you'll be on it. I don't have to be here to buy products, I'm always in the hair sections at Walmart, Target, BSS looking for what new. Oh and if I read a magazine about hair products I'm on. The products you got are top line quality so don't bash yourself. We are not starving, not paying bills or etc for hair products and we all buy sales!!!! I have alot and like you when the summer kick in we'll be co-washing, pooing, DC alot. :bighug:

I won't buy anything any time soon, but I have some Mill Creak and Nature's Gate products on my list of things to try next.

Does anyone like that Wave Nouveau lotion? I think mcelweewife uses it. Maybe I'll look for her and ask if she'd like it.

I'm under the dryer right now. My rollerset went soooo smoothly that I combed out only a sneeze's-worth of hair.
I'm going to take out the rollers while my hair's still warm and blow out my roots. I'm excited to see what I can do with my new tools :reddancer:

Sweetie, you want healthy long hair and even if you stay out of this thread, I seen you in ceramides:drunk: it hard being PJ. I was PJ before this board and every time you read about something new or better you'll be on it. I don't have to be here to buy products, I'm always in the hair sections at Walmart, Target, BSS looking for what new. Oh and if I read a magazine about hair products I'm on. The products you got are top line quality so don't bash yourself. We are not starving, not paying bills or etc for hair products and we all buy sales!!!! I have alot and like you when the summer kick in we'll be co-washing, pooing, DC alot. :bighug:

Awww....Thanks LTown:kiss:: And You're Right. It is a Struggle.:alcoholic But on Here, (in particular) I know my Triggers. I need strict regimented conversations/guidelines like with dieting etc....if I plan to accomplish something.:look: And actually Make it work, For Me.

So: When the conversation started to deteriorate from where it had been and became all about BUYING STUFF AND NOT USING STUFF:rolleyes:....IK that is a Strong Trigger, For Me.

And that's when I should have limited my time on here. That's how I have to handle my own Struggle with Buying Stuff, until I am able to handle it.:sad:

*Some people could have read through all that stuff and not even been the least bit "Tempted".:perplexed

if you really want a vatika frosting i have a jar you can have.
the jar i have open i feel like will last me forever so i wont even get to the other jar. and i have a huge jar of coconut oil so im good:lachen:

I got 2 (or was it 3) from the sale and I have a full one sitting here. Let me know if you want it. :yep:

I'll just send it to you. I have to go to the post office tomorrow anyway. :grin:
ETA: Yeah, I better send it now while its kinda cool around these parts.
You ladies are so nice!

T, you have done so well not buying, its ok if you fell off the wagon a little bit. Don't be too hard on yourself.

Purchased 6 bottles of Skala Ceramides Leave In (gave 1 to my sister, 2 for me and 3 for T - her bottles are waving to her from my siggy pic :lachen:)

Used up a Salon Care bottle of knock off Paul Mitchel moisturizing conditioner (I used it to follow my protein treatments but will not repurchase it). Also used up a bottle of Skala Aloe Vera conditioner!

I have got to get to a Big Lots!!!! You can't beat $1

What did you buy T?

Chile, Too Much Mess.:rolleyes:

(Pray for me). That my spending fever has passed.:look:

A couple vials of different stuff. A couple DC'ers. A Reconstructor. A leave-in. (All Very Expensive Stuff).:sad:

I don't count those little $1-$2 dollar purchases as anything much.

But the $29/$39/$49.99+ is a little un-nerving.:nono:

That's when I start to go into panic mode.:blush:

btw: Your Hair looks very Pretty. Is that a Braid Out or Your Curlformers?

Chile, Too Much Mess.:rolleyes:

(Pray for me). That my spending fever has passed.:look:

A couple vials of different stuff. A couple DC'ers. A Reconstructor. A leave-in. (All Very Expensive Stuff).:sad:

I don't count those little $1-$2 dollar purchases as anything much.

But the $29/$39/$49.99+ is a little un-nerving.:nono:

That's when I start to go into panic mode.:blush:

btw: Your Hair looks very Pretty. Is that a Braid Out or Your Curlformers?
Its ok T, just jump back on the wagon. Thanks, its a wash n go with the kinky curly knot today and curling custard. I actually really like the 2 together. :grin:

I'm going to dye the grey temples, and overnight condition with skala. Americka can't be having all the fun. Americka your BL has the skala stock, mine don't have the shea, aloe or leave in but I'm not greedy:blush: getting something for $1 is good:grin:

Its ok T, just jump back on the wagon. Thanks, its a wash n go with the kinky curly knot today and curling custard. I actually really like the 2 together. :grin:

I am.:yep: Thanks for your Encouragement.:kiss: I appreciate it.

I felt like I was making so much progress.:look:

Oh, that Combination of Products is working for You. Your Curls Are Poppin'!

I finished my sample of Beemine growth serum. For now I will stick with my Claudie's so I can tell if I have made progress.

I have emptied 2 drawers by doing some rearranging and by using up stuff :grin:. This makes me have plenty of room for my Hairveda order and my upcoming Qhemet order. I plan to order some samples from Mozeke and possibly from Fleurtzy at some point. Then guess what ladies? I think I will stick to staples :yep:. Hopefully the Hairveda & Qhemet dc's will come out soon and I can stop all this trying stuff by summer's end.

I finished my sample of Beemine growth serum. For now I will stick with my Claudie's so I can tell if I have made progress.

I have emptied 2 drawers by doing some rearranging and by using up stuff :grin:. This makes me have plenty of room for my Hairveda order and my upcoming Qhemet order. I plan to order some samples from Mozeke and possibly from Fleurtzy at some point. Then guess what ladies? I think I will stick to staples :yep:. Hopefully the Hairveda & Qhemet dc's will come out soon and I can stop all this trying stuff by summer's end.

Good Thinking Shay!:grin: You Always Have A Plan!:yep:

I plan to re-arrange some stuff too. I did manage to corral my growing Dominican DC'ers together in one place. I will experiment with those hopefully starting in July.:yep: To test them out and see if I like them.

Still working through stuff to arrive at those coveted Staples.:yep:

Purchased 6 bottles of Skala Ceramides Leave In (gave 1 to my sister, 2 for me and 3 for T - her bottles are waving to her from my siggy pic :lachen:)

Used up a Salon Care bottle of knock off Paul Mitchel moisturizing conditioner (I used it to follow my protein treatments but will not repurchase it). Also used up a bottle of Skala Aloe Vera conditioner!

I see you took care of your Skala fix. I was gone for awhile and unable to log in(you dont even wanna know:lachen:), sorry I couldnt hook you up.

I'm going to dye the grey temples, and overnight condition with skala. Americka can't be having all the fun. Americka your BL has the skala stock, mine don't have the shea, aloe or leave in but I'm not greedy:blush: getting something for $1 is good:grin:

I need to dye my whole hairline, especially my temples! :lachen:

Chile, I strolled over to the hair care aisle and there they were! I told my nephew to hurry and get a basket. That boy moved soooo slow.:ohwell: I threw those bottles in my basket and looked for more. I LOVE my Skala. I would continue to use it, even if I couldn't get it for a buck. Did yours have any leave ins at all?

Good Thinking Shay!:grin: You Always Have A Plan!:yep:

I plan to re-arrange some stuff too. I did manage to corral my growing Dominican DC'ers together in one place. I will experiment with those hopefully starting in July.:yep: To test them out and see if I like them.

Still working through stuff to arrive at those coveted Staples.:yep:

Same here. I haven't opened my haul yet. They're all sitting in a closet in another bed room on a high shelf. I actually dreamt about using my Suela y Canela last night. The dream was so real that I didn't realize that I hadn't opened it yet and would only use products from the product graveyard box.

I did my blow out. It all worked FABULOUSLY! I will continue to do them each week no matter how hot it gets this summer. My hair looks and feels great and I'm 7 weeks post.

I'm really focusing on using up all of these Patene Nature Fusion conditioners and shampoos/shampoo bars. I know the shampoos/shampoo bars will take foooooorever. I had totally forgotten that I have a Lustrasilk dc too :nono:. Gotta use that up too.

I have a few products that I am testing out for wash n go's. I will try a different one each Sunday and go back and repeat the ones that I like. Ultimately I'm not sure wash n go's are the best for my hair the way it tangles but we'll see.

:mad:
image.php
:mad:

:cry:

Same here. I haven't opened my haul yet. They're all sitting in a closet in another bed room on a high shelf. I actually dreamt about using my Suela y Canela last night. The dream was so real that I didn't realize that I hadn't opened it yet and would only use products from the product graveyard box.

I did my blow out. It all worked FABULOUSLY! I will continue to do them each week no matter how hot it gets this summer. My hair looks and feels great and I'm 7 weeks post.

Those Dominican DCs are :lick:! La Plancha, Baba De Caracol, Capilo Grapeseed Extract, D'Fina, and my Tropical Intensive Conditioners (except for the Cinnamon - that one messes with my allergies!)

Doing a blow out for me means less manipulation during the week. I was told my hair looked thicker, but coarse. However, when she touched it, she couldn't help but exclaim how soft it is. :rolleyes:

Back