Use 1 buy 1 Challenge 2009 pt.2

:nono:

No, girl... you better get out of here then!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awww Hursh Up Fab!:blush:

Our Mission: Is to curtail spending by conducting proper product research that will equip us to make better informed decisions by being financially savvy and producing product driven results while successfully using up, giving away and trading products thus resulting in a minimization of our exisiting Stash :rolleyes:

Don't listen to that Taz....We are Here to Help You.

i got some new coconut oil today. i think the stuff i bought from sheanmore was refined. bleh. :perplexed
you know i feel so bad because i am ready to go to GNC and purchase a jar of coconut oil even though i have a full jar. all coconut oil is not the same even though they are both unrefined. the GNC kind if my fave as it is so silky and smells yummy. i dont like the kind i have. it is vitamine shop brand:ohwell:

you know i feel so bad because i am ready to go to GNC and purchase a jar of coconut oil even though i have a full jar. all coconut oil is not the same even though they are both unrefined. the GNC kind if my fave as it is so silky and smells yummy. i dont like the kind i have. it is vitamine shop brand:ohwell:

Come On Che use what you have.:look: You can get the GNC Brand Later.:yep:

^^^let em know lmao.

yea im gonna use up my coconut oil. im going to start using it before i co wash or shampoo. anytime i wet my hair i will have coconut oil it first lol. infact let me go oil my braids now.

^^^let em know lmao.

yea im gonna use up my coconut oil. im going to start using it before i co wash or shampoo. anytime i wet my hair i will have coconut oil it first lol. infact let me go oil my braids now.

It Makes a Big Difference!:grin: When I was using EVCO for my Hots before the Co-Wash, it felt Great.

^^^let em know lmao.

Coconut oil lasts forever too. I just use it on my body but still. I have a 16oz now brand that is half full and ive had it for months. I like that brand because it smells like toasted coconuts.:lick:

Coconut oil lasts forever too. I just use it on my body but still. I have a 16oz now brand that is half full and ive had it for months. I like that brand because it smells like toasted coconuts.:lick:

I Like the Brand I have too.:yep: It Smells Good. In Fact, I should pull it Out and Perhaps do a couple of HOTS during this stretch.

I will work on finishing it up while I am off for those 2 Wonderful Weeks:grin:

I will replace it, but not right away (as it is not a necessary "staple"):look:

I Like the Brand I have too.:yep: It Smells Good. In Fact, I should pull it Out and Perhaps do a couple of HOTS during this stretch.

I will work on finishing it up while I am off for those 2 Wonderful Weeks:grin:

I will replace it, but not right away (as it is not a necessary "staple"):look:

I know you can't wait for that, i have 4 more weeks to go then back to the plantation.:look:

i notice that im starting to use evoo more than coconut oil and at one point i didnt even like evoo lol. i love it now.

i just got finished lightly flat ironing my moms hair. i used big sections and just gave her cute curls using my FHI flat iron. she relaxed her hair good. her hair is most likely a 4b, very thick very corse and she has the hair that 3 weeks after relaxing seems to get thick and unmanageable all over again. she combs her hair everyday and sometimes the comb still wont go through her new growth and she uses great moisturizers along with vatika frosting. but her hair looks amazing now. im gonna make sure she pre poos next week for her wash. she uses shescentit conditioners for pre poos.

Well Ladies:hiya2:: We are starting a Brand New Week.

Now is the time to start thinking about Using Up More of the 2009 Left-Overs.:grin:

All Halves, Thirds, Fourths of Bottles, Jars, Tubes should be zero-ed in on for immediate use in the next 25 days.

Can you believe that? We have only 25 weeks left in 2009.:look:

So, Let's stay focus these next 3 weeks to use up as much as we can.:thumbsup:

Last edited:
most of my conditioners are half used or have less than that left so i will busing those up before 2010 rolls around.

lmao at mkd being sneaky. does she move around a lot or something?

im trying to think of at least one moisturizer i can use up before the end of this year and i cant think of any lmao. i know i can go through spray leave ins and conditioners but actual moisturizers idk.

lmao at mkd being sneaky. does she move around a lot or something?

im trying to think of at least one moisturizer i can use up before the end of this year and i cant think of any lmao. i know i can go through spray leave ins and conditioners but actual moisturizers idk.
Che, when she's sees me coming with the comb, she takes off. I use that goody jojoba brush to detangle her hair and then I comb it out with the shower comb and denman with conditioner. But it gets soooo tangled by the next wash day. Twists would make thing so much easier.

Imma Work this week real hard on Using Up the Remainder of this Corner of Vatika Frosting.

Will only repurchase it when it's on Sale.:look:

Girl who you tellin, the only moisturizer i know im going to use up is my mix and that doesn't count because i use it on my body too. I don't think ill get through with another moisturizer by the end of this year.

Che, when she's sees me coming with the comb, she takes off. I use that goody jojoba brush to detangle her hair and then I comb it out with the shower comb and denman with conditioner. But it gets soooo tangled by the next wash day. Twists would make thing so much easier.

If she has a little chair, try sitting her in it in front of cartoons and do her hair that way. I did that with my dd and she was still.

Imma Work this week real hard on Using Up the Remainder of this Corner of Vatika Frosting.

Will only repurchase it when it's on Sale.:look:

That will be next september i think, vatika season ends in the spring.:yep:

This week I'll be using up my Giovanni Smooth as Silk Protein Infusion and I sure as heck will be repurchasing that one. As soon as I can find it in a larger size. I really like it!!

As far as getting rid of, I gave a friend of mine this Amla shampoo I had, some Motions DPT, and some KBB conditioner (only cuz she said her head stinks :nono:). She's coming over next week and I'm going to give her my Pantene R&N mask (Robot's post reminded me of it) and maybe some oils, too.

Has anybody got their Hairveda shipping confirmation yet? The wait is killing me.

Beetle it will be awhile, the wait is long, i know last year it took some people a month or more to get their stuff, hopefully not this time but just so you know just in case it doesn't come soon. I bought my things a few weeks before the sale because i already knew. And it take a while for her to get back to normal shipping times. I know it may not ease the wait but at least you know.:yep:

ok after i use up everything, these are going to be my staple moisturizers:

qhemet heavy cream
shea butter
curls whipped cream
kbb hair cream(only during the summer)
oyin whipped pudding

ok after i use up everything, these are going to be my staple moisturizers:

qhemet heavy cream
shea butter
curls whipped cream
kbb hair cream(only during the summer)
oyin whipped pudding

That's great you know what your staple moisturizers will be, im still debating on mine.

:lachen:that is so darn cute.

Back