Use 1 buy 1 Challenge 2009 pt.2

You are right because the back of my head always itched no matter what, and i had 2 small spots that felt like scabs on my scalp. I called it the phantom relaxer burns because it was in the places that i always burned when i was relaxed. Since i have been using jbco, no itchies at all and no spots. I will also forever keep this in my stash.:yep:

Yes, it is used for many, many things.:yep:

What's wrong with it?

well, for one, the online listing didn't say "extra virgin." i emailed about it, and they said it was organic, but had no clue about the refinement process. it came with no scent, too, which i know is an effect of processing. but it does leave my hair shiny.

so i got the gnc house brand that a few lhcf'ers recommended. i went with a family member and their gold card (20%) was expired, so it was regular price. i was talking, so i didn't hear the price or my change. when i got home and checked my receipt, he gave me the 20% off anyway. so sweet!

That room is bad isn't it? It looks like the perfect place to relax and get away from everyone else. If I had a room like that in my house my family would never see me :lol:

Good places to get your pieces are spas and salons that are going out of buisness or that renovate and buy new things. That room is bad.:yep:

I did get the chair from a salon going out of business. The Pibbs and many products are from Amazon. The drawers are from Target (T, bought some shelves too. I had to put that out there :look:)

I do try to disappear at times. I will share the room with anyone that will help do my hair. I look homeless today :perplexed.

So Taz007: What are You Using Up? Finishing? Not Repurchasing? And Why?

How do you plan to Make this Challenge Work For You?:look:

In Short, What do you hope to accomplish in a Thread FULL Of Recovering & Non-Recovering PJ's.:look:

I won't be repurchasing:

1. AOHSR (made my hair brick hard)
  2. NTM Silk touch
  3. Rusk Sensories (can't stand the smell and I have a gallon left to get rid of)
  4. Optimum that T gave me :ohwell: . It is NOT Mizani. 'Nuf said.
I hope to not buy anything for the next 3 months.

I did get the chair from a salon going out of business. The Pibbs and many products are from Amazon. The drawers are from Target (T, bought some shelves too. I had to put that out there :look:)

I do try to disappear at times. I will share the room with anyone that will help do my hair. I look homeless today :perplexed.

You got too much durn hair for me to even think about helping you, sorry love :nono:
My poor arms would be falling off lol.

I won't be repurchasing:

1. AOHSR (made my hair brick hard)
  2. NTM Silk touch
  3. Rusk Sensories (can't stand the smell and I have a gallon left to get rid of)
  4. Optimum that T gave me :ohwell: . It is NOT Mizani. 'Nuf said.
I hope to not buy anything for the next 3 months.

Now, Don't Be Calling Me Out on that!:ohwell:

We Agreed to Both Try this raggedy product because somebody said it was the Twin of Mizani:blush:

Gurrrrlllll That was a Hotmess!:nono:

Now, Don't Be Calling Me Out on that!:ohwell:

We Agreed to Both Try this raggedy product because somebody said it was the Twin of Mizani:blush:

Gurrrrlllll That was a Hotmess!:nono:
:lachen::lachen::lachen:

Gurll, you see that bright yellow mess front and center?:nono:

DSCN2181.jpg

Girl, I am Not a Proponent of Throwing away Products.....

But????? I did manage to use mine up.

It was Painful But I managed to Get Rid of It.:perplexed

Ok, I since I am in this challenge, I will use it up :ohwell:. Thanks, T!:hug2:

ETA: Was the Optimum really bad? Did it help in any way?

Last edited:
Ok, I since I am in this challenge, I will use it up :ohwell:. Thanks, T!:hug2:

ETA: Was the Optimum really bad? Did it help in any way?

Okay....Put it this way:look: It wasn't the best product I've used and it certainly wasn't the Worst. But it was NO MIZANI!:blush:

Not Even Close:perplexed

Back