Um, so, I am bald now...‏

For moisture, one of the best things I have done was Chicoro's pre-poo...

About a cup of AVJ mixed with 1/8 cup of an oil (I used Wheat Germ oil).
Allow it to sit for about 15 minutes.
Then coat with warmed coconut oil. (warm it by sitting the oil in hot water).
Allow this mixture to sit for 15-60 minutes.

I washed and DC'd and my hair has never been so moist.

Now, I suspect you need some protein. I would try the aphogee 2 minute first. If that doesn't work then I would lean toward the 2-step.

Hope something works out for you.

^^^^^ man ya'll go hard.... i'm on the floor

wow lhcf

(glad you found a solution OP... hard protein & moisture I agree)

Yes a little too hard-
Trust, I would still be getting the same type of advisement so I am wondering why people feel that it's that serious and bother to comment :lol:

Thank you for responding- appreciated!!!

I love to DC with Aloe Le Kair Cholesterol mixed with olive oil/grapeseed oil/wheat germ oil. I always DC with heat, either under my steamer or heat cap. I will say my good old HotNGold heat cap has served me well. I used it last night instead of steaming and my hair feels great today. Good luck! :-)

Yeah keep your regimen simple. I'm just glad you aren't trying to hang on to the damaged color! I'd skip the clarifying shampoo, though. Your hair won't feel normal while it's damaged, so stripping it even further won't help. An overnight DC may not help either because "I think" the problem is that your hair won't hold moisture. It's like running water over swiss cheese. Take it slow, keep your regimen extra simple, and cut that color off. You'll be fine, girl! :grin:

Thanks, I was wondering why someone else said no clarifying. Your right when you say my hair will not feel normal. It feels so yucky. Thanks again. I will try to keep it simple.

One thing I noticed is I cant curl it either...does not/will not curl at all. :nono:

Thanks, I was wondering why someone else said no clarifying. Your right when you say my hair will not feel normal. It feels so yucky. Thanks again. I will try to keep it simple.

One thing I noticed is I cant curl it either...does not/will not curl at all. :nono:

You shouldn't be using heat! :spank: That was my experience, too. My hair wouldn't curl for crap until the color was all the way gone.

Back