I went to the salon today and the stylist

Even steam from a shower or sauna is great for hair especially natural hair why would....nevermind.

DSD I wish there was a way we could find a way to get to your bretheren and sisteren in the hair indstury and educate them.

Sorry I am venting a little, just had a serious talk with my niece who came back from being with her father this summer and her aunt who is a hairdresser came at her hard to get a relaxer and telling her not to cowash and that everything she was doing was wrong.

My neice (smart little cookie that she is at the age of 13) took a look at her cousins hair and saw that her aunt had put a relaxer in her hair and she has NO hair now it is really short, broken and a complete mess. :perplexed

My neice told me Nana I saw her daugther's head and told her no, because if I don't take care of it, it will come out and then I would have to start all over getting my hair healthy again. :nono:

This made me smile. Thanks for sharing. She's too cute...and wonderfully observant.

Even steam from a shower or sauna is great for hair especially natural hair why would....nevermind.

DSD I wish there was a way we could find a way to get to your bretheren and sisteren in the hair indstury and educate them.

Sorry I am venting a little, just had a serious talk with my niece who came back from being with her father this summer and her aunt who is a hairdresser came at her hard to get a relaxer and telling her not to cowash and that everything she was doing was wrong.

My neice (smart little cookie that she is at the age of 13) took a look at her cousins hair and saw that her aunt had put a relaxer in her hair and she has NO hair now it is really short, broken and a complete mess. :perplexed

My neice told me Nana I saw her daugther's head and told her no, because if I don't take care of it, it will come out and then I would have to start all over getting my hair healthy again. :nono:
Now we all know that you can't teach an old dog new tricks. Most stylist and clients don't want to come up to this century in hair care. It's a shame.

Now your niece has a good head on her shoulder. She will do well in life!! :yep:

PLEASE do what your hair likes. Your hair may likey the steam. I agree with the rest some folks will tell you anything. Do you and let her do her!

PLEASE do what your hair likes. Your hair may likey the steam. I agree with the rest some folks will tell you anything. Do you and let her do her!

That's my plan, as soon as this do gets old. I'm going to henna my hair with steamer, then dc with steam:grin:

I bet if you tell her you stopped (false truth), she will tell you how much your hair has improved.

What is wrong with these stylist, do they keep up with education and training?

Back