Um...just wondering!

Let him approach you. A new woman at my boyfriend's job (teaching) wrote him a note talking about she wanted to get to know him better...she thinks his cologne smelled delicious...she thinks he's real cute and cool, she has one child, etc. It seemed desperate and ridiculous. And now awkward since he sees her every day and she's basically put her whole life out there. If a dude is interested, he'll speak...if not, he'll keep it moving.

Try to get eye contact...that's what I do if I'm interested in someone. He should give you a head nod, smile or a hello at that point...if not, forget him.

Oh, you saw the ring. :-(

Well, early last year I saw the sexiest man on the train: 6'4" about 240 lbs, thick thighs, well dressed, smooth chocolate skin, nice shoes. I was trying to get eye contact until I spotted the wedding band. I ran into him again this summer through mutual friends. Guess what?...no wedding band...divorced...and pushing up on me. I'm not saying you should wait around for him to get divorced, but you never know!

For the record, I prefer my men single but who knows what God has in store.

I tried being friendly...one day he was getting his pass and the train was coming so I told him...he looked at me like I had 2 heads. A few days later, we were on the platform and he was looking my way...

Me: :look::hiya2:
Him: :blush::eek:
Me: :confused::ohwell:

From now on, dude has to make the first move. Nobody gonna make me feel like a stalker again. :nono:

:lachen:

um...no why should it? :look:

:lachen:J/K..either he's a weed head, an alcoholic or he's not getting any sleep....or maybe its allergies. :yep:
:lachen:

Back