Tuesday is my anniversary

Congratulations! I dont really have suggestions per say. Im not sure of the exact suggestions you are looking for. But I would do the obvious, nice hair style, AWESOME dress with KILLER shoes.. Lol. and a little something that will make him smile, all to often women forget to treat their men too. So if its Rolex he's been dying for then get that for him. If your budget is low, get him something that he will cherish, breakfast in bed, backrub, cards from the kiddies(if you have some/one)...

I hope this isnt corny.. Lol..

Ohh, I don't know. Ours is May 12th....hopefully I can please him on the cheap and get him a + sign on a pee stick! :lachen:

I was hoping to get him one for Christmas (I would have just gotten a onsie that said "worlds best dad or something), but I ended up having to spend 2,500 on a dern watch when aunt flo showed up! :wallbash:

Ohh, I don't know. Ours is May 12th....hopefully I can please him on the cheap and get him a + sign on a pee stick! :lachen:

I was hoping to get him one for Christmas (I would have just gotten a onsie that said "worlds best dad or something), but I ended up having to spend 2,500 on a dern watch when aunt flo showed up! :wallbash:
You are too funny girl..:lachen:

You are too funny girl..:lachen:

I'm dead serious though. I was so mad when aunt flow came on the 16th, like "dang! I REALLY have to BUY him a present now!!?!!!!!!"

I swore we got it "right" in November, I just knew...I could just wrap up a lil pee stick and a onesie and give him the best Christmas IN LIFE! :wallbash:

Now that I do the math, I STILL might have to get him a gift for our anniversary since AF isn't due until around the 14th or so. (Unless I get the most awesome early pregnancy test with a no-mistake + sign) :ohwell:

I'll be hot like fire, if I buy a gift AND give him the gift of life in the same month. :lachen:

Needless to say, I schedule our possible baby making around holidays, birthdays, and any other event that would require a gift on my part. :lachen:

:drunk::drunk:Instead of gifts. Give baby.. Ill make a note of that.

I'm just saying....thats MY goal.

I'm trying to be frugal, we ARE in a recession. :lachen::lachen:

Giving a man LIFE, lets you free of all the gift giving...cleaning...cooking, etc for at least 2 years. Because you can always say "what?! I gave you LIFE!! I sacrificed my body, time and whole lot of other things to bring this gift to not only you, but the WORLD! The whole world benefits from the gift I gave you on that lovely summer day in some stirrups! " :lachen::lachen:

Oh, I think that only work with first-time-fathers though....so if your man has kids, if y'all have kids....I don't know what to tell ya.

:lachen::lachen:

Well we ate a piece of our frozen cake, watched our wedding video, etc.

Dh took me to the Ritz Carlton for the weekend and out to dinner. It was low key but nice. We also do the traditional wedding gifts (along with gifts we want to give each other) So we gave each other "paper" Yet the paper was a written letter from me to him, etc.

^^^I was going to suggest the same w/ paper.

Go ahead and just start from those traditional exchanges. Paper is w/ the first year and that includes letters, cards, etc.

I'm making a calendar at Wlagreens with wedding pics, engagement pics, fun pics of different occasions, etc. He's bad with dates, so I'll put in birthdays and other important dates.

That's my paper gift. Maybe I'll just stop by VS for a little something extra and call it a day. :)

I'm making a calendar at Wlagreens with wedding pics, engagement pics, fun pics of different occasions, etc. He's bad with dates, so I'll put in birthdays and other important dates.

That's my paper gift. Maybe I'll just stop by VS for a little something extra and call it a day. :)

I'm sure he'll be more interested in that and he'll forget about that paper.:giggle:

Yeah, they only go along with the other stuff to make it seem like they are not ogres, but they really just want the hot sex:look::lachen:Uh, stop by a store and get some like foreplay cards or something :lol: or MAKE him a sex coupon book, dh asks me for those over and over after I gave him one as a joke once...I was like dang, If I had of known all I needed to do was spend $2.00 to make a lil book and not a glashutte watch, I'd have been done :lol:

Yeah, they only go along with the other stuff to make it seem like they are not ogres, but they really just want the hot sex:look::lachen:Uh, stop by a store and get some like foreplay cards or something :lol: or MAKE him a sex coupon book, dh asks me for those over and over after I gave him one as a joke once...I was like dang, If I had of known all I needed to do was spend $2.00 to make a lil book and not a glashutte watch, I'd have been done :lol:

:lachen::lachen::lachen:I remember wrapping myself up one year many years ago and Dh still talks about that. That was his best gift ever.

:lachen::lachen::lachen:I remember wrapping myself up one year many years ago and Dh still talks about that. That was his best gift ever.

Yeah I need to do that again, wrap myself up, thanks for the reminder.

I know right these men, they are so pathetic and simple---they only act like they care about the other stuff b/c its the "right" thing to do. Dh would ooh-and ahh over a gift but when I made that coupon book up on a whim, he still will be like "baby, can you give me another one of those" I'm like kneegrow that was from the 90's, get with it :lol:

I think we had McDonalds. :lachen: We were smack in the middle of a cross country move (as in actually driving cross country on the date), so the romance wasn't there.
Once we got settled, though, we went out to dinner, and stayed in a nice hotel, and got some pampering (couples massage, mani & pedi).

I'm going to have to remember the 'giftwrap me' gift idea. :yep:

Back