Touch up after 16 wks!

godzooki

I really did'nt mean to wait so long but with the new baby time just flew by. I got so used to bunning/braiding and forgetting for days that it really was not an issue until wash day when I'd realize how badly I needed a touch up, fight it into two braids and then promptly forget about it again as I was too busy playing milk cow:lol: . Anywhoo. I broke down and finally got my touch up and dang! I'm almost at bra strap! about an inch if that!! I'm so happy because I've been striving to reach bra strap for so long and never thought I'd achieve it! It really looks like I will beat my June 06 goal and be able to push past bra strap by the end of this year, yahoo!! Of course no one has even seen me with my hair down yet...It's back in a bun:lol: . I did take a couple of pics for my 06 album so feel free to peek. Now I just gotta get a handle on this post partum shedding...:ohwell:

Question. I'm really looking for a good dressing along the lines of "Dark and Lovely Naturally Honey Kissed Hair Dress". I love that stuff. It smells good and makes my buns really nice but I can't find it in stock anywhere and assume that it's been discontinued. Any thing similar ya'll can recommend?

Wow! Your hair grows fast!! It looks like your hair is on your brastrap! Congratulations on your progress!! I always look forward to your albums Godzooki.

I love your buns also, they are always so pretty and shiny. Don't know of a good dressing to replace yours though.

Sorry I can't recommend a hair dressing that smells good - I use ORS Carrot Oil.

Just wanted to say your hair looks great and you have a lovely family. Three boys, wow!

Wow! Your hair looks great. Makes me want to go back to bunning!

Congrats on the new baby. Handsome little boys...

OK, YOUR BOYS ARE YUMMY! LOOKING AT YOUR DISNEY VACATION PIC'S AND CONNOR:p MAKES ME WAN'T TO DO IT AGAIN. I HAVE 1 SON 3YRS OLD, AND I'M STARTING TO GET THE ITCH. CONGRAT'S

OH, AND YOUR HAIR LOOKS GREAT AS WELL

hey there, god z....your hair is making such nice progress!!!

And congrats on your beautiful, new baby boy...!!!!!!!!!!! He and I share the same birthday, Nov 15th.....what a special day....smile

Thanks guys! I'm still shocked that I'm so close. At this point I'm desperate to keep my ends in good shape to ward off my stylists ever threatening scissors so I'm hunting down good "ends" products. Sherrylove, you have always been one of my favorite LHCF'ers so I think it's great that my youngest shares your birthday...Not to mention mine is on the 14th, lol!

Back