Too Much frizz for 3a hair HELP

TaiMatias

I am trying to figure out how to tame my daughter's curly hair its mostly 3a and I sometimes want her to wear it loose but with all the frizz I just never could I want something that is going to really define her curls and elongate them a bit I welcome all suggestions Thank you so much in advance :grin:

Always condition after washing. Try not to just airdry without any manipulation, a loose braid or ponytail (depending on her length) tend to control frizz while drying. Light oils help a lot. Try experimenting with aloe vera gel and glycerin.

If you're trying to enhance her curls, detangle and then add a leave-in or serum of some sort, and then don't touch the hair at all.

A pic of her hair would be helpful.

That looks more like 3b-3c, a slightly heavier oil would be useful, such as jojoba.

Still, no combing or brushing once it's dry.

I agree, her hair looks more like 3b/c to me :yep:
Her hair is very pretty! :D

I put carrot oil cream + natural organic avocado butter on my hair after washing. That makes my hair shine and the curls/waves get as little frizz as possible.

Of course, no combing of dry hair as Bene said here above. Just comb it with lots of conditioner in it when you wash it and then put the products in and air dry.
I air dry my hair loose, but you could try a braid or a long twist or two as well.
Good luck!

Back