Today is 1 Year of Healthy Hair Care! (pics)

[ QUOTE ]
Eclipse said:
On July 24th of last year, I decided to get serious about my hair. My hard work has really paid off and the evidence shows in my photos. My hair is the healthiest and longest it has ever been. I am so thankful to this forum because without it, I would probably be bald...LITERALLY! Just wanted to share my progress and say thanks..
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

You know I saw it! Great great job! It looks really good. BTW where you in the commons when you took those or in your home state?

[ QUOTE ]
skegeesmb said:
[ QUOTE ]
Eclipse said:
On July 24th of last year, I decided to get serious about my hair. My hard work has really paid off and the evidence shows in my photos. My hair is the healthiest and longest it has ever been. I am so thankful to this forum because without it, I would probably be bald...LITERALLY! Just wanted to share my progress and say thanks..
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

You know I saw it! Great great job! It looks really good. BTW where you in the commons when you took those or in your home state?

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope, I wasn't there then, although I might go back for homecoming. I was in my home state.....
Thank-you so much for the encouragement!!
I can't wait to see your updates again!!

[ QUOTE ]
leejure said:
Look awesome! Amwazing!

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks leejure!!

[ QUOTE ]
Denali03 said:
WOW! See, now thats progress!! Your hair looks wonderful.... Keep up the good work girlie

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank-you Denali!!

[ QUOTE ]
dontspeakdefeat said:
Job well done! Keep up the good work.
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks DSD!! I can't wait to see your updates at the end of the summer!
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Tonya said:
Girl you are such an inspiuration....Guess I will head out to get my vitamins!

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank-you so much Tonya!!
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Eclipse said:
[ QUOTE ]
JazzAngel said:
I remember when you submitted the before picture last year. I love to see such great progress. So please tell us, do you take any vitamins?

Congratulations!

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks JazzAngel!!

My vits are:
4000 mg GNC MSM
10 mg Freeda Biotin
B-100 complex

I take this amount twice a day.

[/ QUOTE ]

so you take 8000mg of MSM per day? What brand are you using?

[ QUOTE ]
Vanessa22 said:
SIMPLY BEAUTIFUL and ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank-you Vanessa!

[ QUOTE ]
mytialpn said:
Congratualations on your progress. Keep up the good work, your hair looks amazing!

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks!!

[ QUOTE ]
kitty18 said:
[ QUOTE ]
Eclipse said:
[ QUOTE ]
JazzAngel said:
I remember when you submitted the before picture last year. I love to see such great progress. So please tell us, do you take any vitamins?

Congratulations!

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks JazzAngel!!

My vits are:
4000 mg GNC MSM
10 mg Freeda Biotin
B-100 complex

I take this amount twice a day.

[/ QUOTE ]

so you take 8000mg of MSM per day? What brand are you using?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, the brand is GNC.
smile.gif

Girl you did very good damn good
shocked.gif
You are definitely an inspiration. Keep it growing girl. Don't tell me
naughty.gif
black folks can't grow their hair!

[ QUOTE ]
atlien said:
Girl you did very good damn good
shocked.gif
You are definitely an inspiration. Keep it growing girl. Don't tell me
naughty.gif
black folks can't grow their hair!

[/ QUOTE ]

lachen70.gif
OK!! Thanks!

[ QUOTE ]
Tonya said:
Where do you get the Freeda Biotin from?

[/ QUOTE ]

freedavitamins.com

[ QUOTE ]
Indigo said:
(((((sounding like martin Lawrence))))
Girl your hair is looking like a bomb
clap.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

rofl.gif
Thanks Indigo!

[ QUOTE ]
Bklynqueen said:
Excellent progress! I'm very happy for you. This site has helped a lot of people achieve their goal.
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

smile.gif
Thanks! I agree with you. Membership is worth alot more than $5!!
sekret.gif
(hiding from the angry mob!!)

omg eclipse. i visited your site today and noticed the updates. i was just about to put u on blast when i noticed this thread (must have missed it b4). congrats, girl. your hair looks absolutely AMAZING. i am sooo happy for u (but also a little jealous at the same time. *grow hair grow*) keep doing your thing.

Guurl, your hair has made a complete 180!
shocked.gif
I'm so happy for you. Keep up the good work. You're the perfect example of the outcome of LHCF.

[ QUOTE ]
caligirl2385 said:
omg eclipse. i visited your site today and noticed the updates. i was just about to put u on blast when i noticed this thread (must have missed it b4). congrats, girl. your hair looks absolutely AMAZING. i am sooo happy for u (but also a little jealous at the same time. *grow hair grow*) keep doing your thing.

[/ QUOTE ]

wave.gif
Hey HB!! Thanks alot for the compliment!
naughty.gif
@ putting me on blast!

[ QUOTE ]
greAtness333 said:
Guurl, your hair has made a complete 180!
shocked.gif
I'm so happy for you. Keep up the good work. You're the perfect example of the outcome of LHCF.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank-You!!

Oh my goodness your hair is so pretty, I am changing my routine today. Eclipse, what do you drink with your msm? and did you start out taking 8000? TIA WOW! your hair is just beautiful.
smile.gif

Very, Very Beautiful!!! You did an excellent job in growing out your hair. I need to revise my regimen and add more vitamins.

Question to help out the ladies who are starting at the same point you started at. In the beginning, how did you style your hair at its shorter length? Were you always able to do the updo's and buns when you first started, or did you gradually move into those styles after acquiring more length???

[ QUOTE ]
Eclipse said:
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

If I didn't comment already... great progress. I hope to see the same results as you... next year.
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
so1913 said:
Question to help out the ladies who are starting at the same point you started at. In the beginning, how did you style your hair at its shorter length? Were you always able to do the updo's and buns when you first started, or did you gradually move into those styles after acquiring more length???

[/ QUOTE ]

Good question
smile.gif
I was just thinking about this the other day. In the past I've mostly used a curling/flat iron. Even if I rollerset I would wear my hair out. So my question is what type of updos and protective styles did you do when you reached shoulder length but it's still not quite long enough to wear a cute ponytail or natural bun? One more question
look.gif
(sorry), you didn't trim for the whole full year?! Now I'm thinking about not trimming myself as long as I'm not get breakage.

Now if that's not progress I don't know what is!

Congratulations Eclipse!! That is some fantastic growth right there.

Now forgive me but I have to ask you some questions...This is what you can expect when you have amazing progress like this.
laugh.gif

1. What was your growth rate before taking vitamins?
2. What brand of B-100 complex are you taking? I was thinking about sticking with Puritan's Pride but I'm wondering if there is something better out there.
3. Have you ever had build up using CON?
4. Do you clarify?

Ok that's enough (for now).

I am soooo happy for you right now!

Looking forward to seeing your pics when you reach your next goal!

-Ebony

Congratulations, Eclipse!

That is some serious growth and your hair looks very healthy and strong
clap.gif
clap.gif
! I admire your dedication-I find that staying consistent is the hardest part of growing healthy hair! Excellent work
wink.gif

WOW , I can't believe this...I looked at your album a few days ago and thought I posted!!!!

Your hair is so pretty and thick! Congrats on your hair growth Eclipse!!!!!
clap.gif
clap.gif
dance7.gif

Back