Today is 1 Year of Healthy Hair Care! (pics)

Girl,

You make me want to get serious about taking those vitamins. Do you take them all at once everyday or do you spread them out? Please do share, your progress is phenominal (sp?).

Your hair growth is TRULY INSPIRATIONAL!!!!!! Has your hair always grown that fast or do you think your vitamin intake has a little to do with your progress?

Your hair looks wonderful!!!!!!

Also,

How long do you wait in between relaxers? Girl, you are gonna have us hounded you down with these questions
grin.gif

That's great progress! And I can't believe how simple you regimen is ... wow!

[ QUOTE ]
melswifey said:
Girl,

You make me want to get serious about taking those vitamins. Do you take them all at once everyday or do you spread them out? Please do share, your progress is phenominal (sp?).

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks Melswify, I take them in the morning and the evening with loads of water throughout the day.

[ QUOTE ]
melswifey said:
Also,

How long do you wait in between relaxers? Girl, you are gonna have us hounded you down with these questions
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

laugh.gif
@ hounding me down. Last time I waited 14.5 wks, but I had to give in @ 9.5 wks this time because my newgrowth was becoming too hard to handle. I always try to aim for 12 wks min. but sometimes I can't make it.
wink.gif

Eclipse,

Your progress is wonderful. I remember where your hair was at in your 6 month update. Very inpirational. Your hair is beautiful.
up.gif
Thanks for sharing.

[ QUOTE ]
erica78 said:
Eclipse,

Your progress is wonderful. I remember where your hair was at in your 6 month update. Very inpirational. Your hair is beautiful.
up.gif
Thanks for sharing.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks Erica. Is that Thandie in your Avatar?

[ QUOTE ]
Eclipse said:
[ QUOTE ]
erica78 said:
Eclipse,

up.gif
Thanks for sharing.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks Erica. Is that Thandie in your Avatar?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep that is her.
smile.gif
I just love thandie's hair style in that picture.

This is remarkable for one year.
shocked.gif

Keep doing whatever it is you're doing and you'll bypass all of us.

WOW, you have had some nice growth! I know you're pleased with your progress, keep up the good work. You hair looks great!

[ QUOTE ]
msportugal said:
those pics were looking like some kind of miracle grow ads!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought the same thing!! Outstanding!!
clap.gif

[ QUOTE ]
lovelymissyoli said:
Your hair is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! Did you cut out heat? What styles did you wear in between growing your hair out?

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks!
smile.gif
I did cut direct heat except for salons visits and every now and then I may slip and flat iron it just to see my progress.
smirk.gif
I always wear buns or pin-ups.

wow...thats wonderful and a great inspriration. See, thats what this forum is all about...helping folx reach their potential. *sigh* I love LHCF
smile.gif

Back