Today is 1 Year of Healthy Hair Care! (pics)

Eclipse - We value your input and story. This is fantastic. We're all in so much awe of your hair.

It really gives us inspiration to stay diligent in our regimen and fine tune it, so we can have similar success. Hopefully, we'll all have similar pics this time next year showing astromomical and exponential progress.

Amazing!

you've made incredible progress!! congratulations, eclipse!
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
tlmack said:
Eclipse - We value your input and story. This is fantastic. We're all in so much awe of your hair.

It really gives us inspiration to stay diligent in our regimen and fine tune it, so we can have similar success. Hopefully, we'll all have similar pics this time next year showing astromomical and exponential progress.

Amazing!

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank-you!!

[ QUOTE ]
getmoore said:
WOW! I get about half that amount of growth in a year! I can't wait to see your picks for July 2005!!!!
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I can't wait either!

[ QUOTE ]
hiza said:
Congrats! What a great inspiration!!!

hiza...

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks Hiza!! You are one of my inspirations!
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
adrienne0914 said:
you've made incredible progress!! congratulations, eclipse!
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks Adrienne! Your length is my goal for Dec 2005!

Seriously, I have never seen tangible evidence of 7-8 inches in one year, I like simple routines also, continue doing what you are doing....

[ QUOTE ]
AFashionSlave said:
WOW!
What a huge difference. Your hair looks great!

[/ QUOTE ]

wave.gif
Hey Homey!! I see your in KCK (I'm in KCMO). Thanks for the comment. You are the epitome of great looking hair!
smile.gif
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
lonei said:
Seriously, I have never seen tangible evidence of 7-8 inches in one year, I like simple routines also, continue doing what you are doing....

[/ QUOTE ]

I was just guestimating on the growth so my measurements aren't exact. How do you measure your growth?
confused.gif
How many inches does it look like to you?

[ QUOTE ]
alona said:
Eclipse girl your hair is dy-no-mite!!!
Your truely inspire me. Keep up the good work.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks Alona!

[ QUOTE ]
A_Christian said:
Your hair really grew, congradulations on retaining so much length! Keep up the great work!
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks, you are presently at my goal for Feb 05.
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
blue_flower said:
Impressive! Your hair certainly has come a long way. Keep up what you're doing!

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks! You have beautiful hair! I just love your curls in the July album!!
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Eclipse said:
On July 24th of last year, I decided to get serious about my hair. My hard work has really paid off and the evidence shows in my photos. My hair is the healthiest and longest it has ever been. I am so thankful to this forum because without it, I would probably be bald...LITERALLY! Just wanted to share my progress and say thanks..
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Congratulations on your progress!

I'm also thankful for discovering hair forums way back when. My hair is sooo much healthier for it!

WOW! It DOES look great! Excellent progress...

Your hair is MUCH thicker!!!!! It's longer but it's salso visibly thicker! Good for you!
smile.gif

Eclipse,
wow congratulations on such great work! I really like that u only use a few products too! that should be motivation for all of us PJs that u really dont NEED every product on the market to attain length and heatlh...lol.

u are definitely an inspiration for those of us that started out with less than perfect hair!:) thanks so much! U are proof of what can be accomplished!

Back