Today is 1 Year of Healthy Hair Care! (pics)

[ QUOTE ]
Eclipse said:
[ QUOTE ]
lonei said:
Seriously, I have never seen tangible evidence of 7-8 inches in one year, I like simple routines also, continue doing what you are doing....

[/ QUOTE ]

I was just guestimating on the growth so my measurements aren't exact. How do you measure your growth?
confused.gif
How many inches does it look like to you?

[/ QUOTE ]

I use a tape measure but it does look like about that much
smile.gif

Tracy, Kitty, ES16, Kitkat, and Leslie your comments mean so much to me! Thank-you so much for the encouragement!
smile.gif
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Leslie_C said:
oh yeah, one question for you(just 1!) how often did u trim or did u trim at all?

[/ QUOTE ]

No. I haven't trimmed in over a year and I get fussed at for not doing it every 3 months! I have been with my stylist for this entire year and since my trust for her has increased, I promised her that she can trim it @ my next touch-up.
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
silvergirl said:
Ur hair looked just like mine did in 2003. congrads on ur growth!

ill race ya to waist length lol :P

[/ QUOTE ]

laugh.gif
I just saw your album. You have already surpassed me!! But I'm up for a good challenge any day!!

swordfight.gif

You really inspired me!! Your hair looks sooo wonderful! I think the cholesterol really does it..last year I used cholesterol in my weekly routine and my hair grew..unfortunately i got my hair cornrowed by the wrong person and alas, my hair broke off.

But still, congratulations!

[ QUOTE ]
Niecey said:
You really inspired me!! Your hair looks sooo wonderful! I think the cholesterol really does it..last year I used cholesterol in my weekly routine and my hair grew..unfortunately i got my hair cornrowed by the wrong person and alas, my hair broke off.

But still, congratulations!

[/ QUOTE ]

That cholesterol is some good stuff! Don't worry, if it hasn't already, your hair will bounce back in no time. I am honored to inspire you and thanks for the wonderful compliment!

I remember when you submitted the before picture last year. I love to see such great progress. So please tell us, do you take any vitamins?

Congratulations!

blush.gif
Wow, that is some wonderful progress... YOu are very inspirational!! I need to take a page from your book and simplify my regime
scratchchin.gif
Anyways, keep up the good work!

[ QUOTE ]
JazzAngel said:
I remember when you submitted the before picture last year. I love to see such great progress. So please tell us, do you take any vitamins?

Congratulations!

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks JazzAngel!!

My vits are:
4000 mg GNC MSM
10 mg Freeda Biotin
B-100 complex

I take this amount twice a day.

I can't believe I'm just seeing this! WOW! The progress you've made in just a little over 300 days is AMAZING!
Very inspirational progress indeed!
clap.gif

[ QUOTE ]
lakettab said:
Very Nice! I will be there in another 3 months. *crossing my fingers.*

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks!! You WILL get there
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Divastate said:
Congrats on your growth your hair looks great
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank-You Divastate!

What GREAT progress and inspiration, I vow this go round I'm really going to try. Much future success!!!!!!!
wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Alli77 said:
Great job! I am proud of you keep up the good work!
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks Alli!

[ QUOTE ]
Hadiyah said:
What GREAT progress and inspiration, I vow this go round I'm really going to try. Much future success!!!!!!!
wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank Hadiyah! I wish future success for you too!
smile.gif
smile.gif

Back