Tired of my hair already

TrendySocialite

I just relaxed Thursday and I'm already tired of my hair...LOL

It's just so BLAH!!!!!!!!! So I think I'm gonna co-wash tonight, rollerset and hopefully be ok with the results tomorrow. If not, a bunning I will go.

Last night while lounging, I did a messy low ponytail and kinda liked it. Yeah, I'm trying to channel my inner white girl....LOL But there are girls on campus with hair my length that where their hair like below and it looks so cute on them...

medium8.JPG

So if I don't like my rollerset in the morning, I think I'm going to try this. I figure with some makeup, cute clothes and accessories, it won't be so bad.

I hope it comes out good for you. Just don't cut it!!! You just achieved all that growth. It sucks when a bad hair day doesn't let you enjoy it.

I just relaxed Thursday and I'm already tired of my hair...LOL

It's just so BLAH!!!!!!!!! So I think I'm gonna co-wash tonight, rollerset and hopefully be ok with the results tomorrow. If not, a bunning I will go.

Last night while lounging, I did a messy low ponytail and kinda liked it. Yeah, I'm trying to channel my inner white girl....LOL But there are girls on campus with hair my length that where their hair like below and it looks so cute on them...

medium8.JPG

So if I don't like my rollerset in the morning, I think I'm going to try this. I figure with some makeup, cute clothes and accessories, it won't be so bad.

lol @ inner white girl... but that's true; you never really see black women with their hair looking like that... or do you... :sekret:

this is a cute look! let us know how it turns out for you!

LOL @ inner white girl! :lol:

Let us know how it comes out, it'll probably be really cute! :yep:

It's high enough where it doesn't rub on my clothes. When I wear my hair down it does rub on my clothes now. I guess that's a good problem to have. I haven't had that in over 10 years.

careful not to let that not so phony pony rub on you coat or clothes otherwise = try ends!:ohwell:

I just co-washed and I'm DCing now. I'm not really looking forward to the whole rollersetting process. I'm gonna check out youtube and healthy textures brush up on my tutorials.

I'm also mixing up my moisturizers, MN mixture and setting lotion while I'm DCing. This hour goes by so fast between stalking the boards and doing my bad impression of a chemist...LOL

Oh, I'm definitely not gonna cut it....which is why I knew I had to do something to it. I'll let you know what happens.

I hope it comes out good for you. Just don't cut it!!! You just achieved all that growth. It sucks when a bad hair day doesn't let you enjoy it.

girl I feel you! I got a touch up last thur. day too and I am sooo over it. I may wash & rollerset tonight too!

Back