Times Are Too Serious Not To Consider Finances When Choosing A Man

This is an interesting topic. I grapple with it often.

If you're a high earning woman, it's really hard because it seems like fewer men (black and white) earn more than women.

It's sad to say that, but it seems like the truth these days.

Yeah. I realize I run circles around many men of any color, particularly men in north Florida. I've been thinking hard about what's next for me in terms of relationships.

As much as some of us think this is common knowledge, I think for certain BW it is not. I married very young (to young, dont recommend it) by the grace of GOD, we are still together. If I had known than what I know now, I would have waited to marry him or skipped it altogether. Struggle is not necessary nor is it cute, but when I was young I didn't think about the struggle because I expected to struggle. My naive self wanted to form a union. Having a partnership was what I thought was most important. Now I know you can be married and not have a "partner", you can be married and not truly have a "union"or meeting of the minds. I also know that as women we must learn the ways to protect ourselves, be smart with our body and health. Find a man with provisions, one that can enrich your life and build generational wealth.

I'm also going to add with clever/wiser, generous and willing. The intended could be wealthy and also very stingy... stingy with money, stingy with time, stingy with affection.

This is the truth. I was with a guy that had everything going for himself BUT he was stingy as heck with everything. It wasnt until i broke up with him he started complimenting me so this jerk knew all along he was being mean to me.

Back