THROWBACK PICS!

Irresistible

Post em right here! Pics of your hair's past!

My relaxed hair when my baby was born (now 18) So I was 23! Told ya'll it was never long and the thickness only came from them pregnancy hormones!

Hosted on Fotki

The only pic I could find of the back of my head relaxed! Since I wasnt taking hair pics back then! She was one years old , means I was 24! That was one of the 'longer times' I had while relaxed, top of shoulder!

Hosted on Fotki

Share any pics of your hair in the past you want! as a child or old styles or while relaxed (if your natural) and vice versa!

I think I shared this here long ago, but yup I had an afro, my mother wacked of my two braids and walla! I was highly upset! This is a photo booth pic *caught off gaurd* but my mama kept it! :lol:

Hosted on Fotki

:shocked: i keep forgetting you are older than me, LOL!

let's see i have a pic from my last relaxer touch-up, Halloween 2004:

halloween.jpg

(excuse the face, i was visiting my cousin in a hospital... not a fun night :nono: )

Okay. This isn't the greatest pic, but I'm at work and it's the oldest pic that I have here. This is me on Christmas 2004.

Attachments

• shorthair-vi.jpg
    shorthair-vi.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 192
Okay. I actually found some more pics. The first one is a pic of my sister and I. I think I was about 3 years old. I am the one on the left. The second pic is when I was about 3 years old also. The third pic is one of my senior pics from high school. I hadn't had a relaxer for about 1-2 years here. My hair was crimped with the crimping iron here. The last pic was when I was about 7 years old. It looks like my Mom gave me a braidout here.

Attachments

• b1.jpg
    b1.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 113
  • b2.jpg
    b2.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 88
  • b3.jpg
    b3.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 143
  • b4.jpg
    b4.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 118
Okay. I actually found some more pics. The first one is a pic of my sister and I. I think I was about 3 years old. I am the one on the left. The second pic is when I was about 3 years old also. The third pic is one of my senior pics from high school. I hadn't had a relaxer for about 1-2 years here. My hair was crimped with the crimping iron here. The last pic was when I was about 7 years old. It looks like my Mom gave me a braidout here.

Aww how cute and what a pretty high school pic! :yep:

not that i don't love your hair now roxie, but daaaaang girl you were hot with that super-short cut! :grin:

high school senior pic:
niap1982-vi.jpg

pic caption: senior pic, me dancing at 5, senior prom...

Attachments

• dani1.jpg
    dani1.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 44
  • indian dancing.jpg
    indian dancing.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 44
  • meinthecar.jpg
    meinthecar.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 33
the only throwback i gots lol. I had been natural for less than a year and just got my maxiglide (if i remember correctly)

here's more

Attachments

• ocean.jpg
    ocean.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 99
  • PIC-0106.jpg
    PIC-0106.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 84
  • b&w pic.JPG
    b&w pic.JPG
    15.1 KB · Views: 92
  • shorts.JPG