THROWBACK PICS!

Me @ 5or 6

oldpics0022xj3.jpg

Me on the left next to sissy, about 2000 (shoulder length!)
copyofoldpics004ud1.jpg

Me a year ago, and pretty much now:

winter07relaxandstyleji0.jpg

In my favorite wig that I wore when my hair was falling out. :ohwell:

shannonweb.jpg

Wearing a really bad home made phony pony, hair all full of really bad gel and pulled back to within an inch of it's life-

mean.jpg

Fake dreads that were really badly done when I was about 18. Picture taken by my then 5 year old brother.

shannon1.jpg

And weave of DOOOOOOOOM because I'd cut off all my hair right before school pictures. This was take 1 of my senior pictures. Badly photoshopped by a friend way back in 2003.

zenpic.jpg

LOL ahhh memories. Bad weaves, ugly braids and my hair falling out. Good times :nono:

HEHE yeah the memories! Funny you say they were all bad but they all look good :yep:

In my favorite wig that I wore when my hair was falling out. :ohwell:

shannonweb.jpg

Wearing a really bad home made phony pony, hair all full of really bad gel and pulled back to within an inch of it's life-

mean.jpg

Fake dreads that were really badly done when I was about 18. Picture taken by my then 5 year old brother.

shannon1.jpg

And weave of DOOOOOOOOM because I'd cut off all my hair right before school pictures. This was take 1 of my senior pictures. Badly photoshopped by a friend way back in 2003.

zenpic.jpg

LOL ahhh memories. Bad weaves, ugly braids and my hair falling out. Good times :nono:

HEHE yeah the memories! Funny you say they were all bad but they all look good :yep:

That weave put me off weaves ever since and that was 12 years ago LOL. I do love that wig though. I have one that's got burgundy highlights just like it that I wear on occasion.

And I love your siggy picture you're beautiful.

That weave put me off weaves ever since and that was 12 years ago LOL. I do love that wig though. I have one that's got burgundy highlights just like it that I wear on occasion.

And I love your siggy picture you're beautiful.

Thank you! The siggy pic has so much meaning to me, it was after my breast surgery and a year of facing possible breast cancer, much of that time running from the docs scared. Finally faced it and it was an aggressive type of tumor but totally benign thank God. I lost my best friend to breast cancer around the same time! It was a very dark time in my life! and this pic was taken just shortly after and I was litterally thanking God in it and had some sense of peace for the first time in a long time!

edited to add I'm gonna add this to my siggy too now :yep:
here is the graphic that was done for me , one of them. I Had quite a few done for me for when I posted my whole story!

Hosted on Fotki

Thank you! The siggy pic has so much meaning to me, it was after my breast surgery and a year of facing possible breast cancer, much of that time running from the docs scared. Finally faced it and it was an aggressive type of tumor but totally benign thank God. I lost my best friend to breast cancer around the same time! It was a very dark time in my life! and this pic was taken just shortly after and I was litterally thanking God in it and had some sense of peace for the first time in a long time!

edited to add I'm gonna add this to my siggy too now :yep:
here is the graphic that was done for me , one of them. I Had quite a few done for me for when I posted my whole story!

Hosted on Fotki

I'm sorry to hear about your friend. I'm glad you're okay thanks for telling us that. Now I'm going to bed before I fall out.

:poke: Do it, do it , do it!

:lol: :lol:

purty please?

:lachen::lachen:

These pics are kinda embarassing. stupid blonde and those damn curls :wallbash: and these are only a year ago :look:

ugh embarrassing :covereyes

first LHCF protective style I tried, can't get my hair like this no more (even tho I'm much better at rollersetting now) :sad::wallbash:

Back