This Morning I Asked the Lord....

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
'Father, for every 'One', please give me a 'Thousand'....

Soooooo, at Random, I was reading the Word while having lunch a few moments ago and I read this...

"One thousand shall flee at the rebuke of one... " (Isaiah 30:17(a)

:Rose: :Rose: :Rose:

Thank you Father that you've 'heard' my prayer. For this I thank you with all of my heart... in Jesus' Name... :amen: and :amen:

God 'listens' to us; God 'hears' us.

and THEN........

God 'Always' confirms. :yep:

OH! ETA: I wasn't asking for money... :nono:

Last edited:
Could you explain please? Because I don't get it...or maybe it is not my time to understand????

Lisa and alive

Good questions; I apologize for any confusion:

My post was shared to 'encourage' us when we 'wonder' if God heard us while praying.

My original post shows that God confirmed to me that He heard and that He was listening, when I prayed. Often, 'we' can 'wonder' if God is listening or hears us. God confirms, 'Yes He does'... and very much so.

Now, here's something for you.

The next time you are alone with the Lord, whatever you talk to Him about, ask Him to give you His Word to confirm it. And then go about your way giving Him praise.

In your Bible time, more than likely you will see a scripture that will literally 'lift' its self from off of the page and it will 'speak' to your heart, exactly what you prayed about.

Then you'll 'understand' what I was sharing above. :yep:

The answer is: Indeed, God is listening and He cares and He CONFIRMS it with us. He will 'perfect' all that concerns us. (Psalm 138)

:bighug:

Last edited:
Shimmie said:
Lisa and alive

My post was shared to 'encourage' us when we 'wonder' if God heard us while praying.

My original post shows that God confirmed to me that He heard and that He was listening, when I prayed. Often, 'we' can 'wonder' if God is listening or hears us. God confirms, 'Yes He does'... and very much so.

The next time you are alone with the Lord, whatever you talk to Him about, ask Him to give you His Word to confirm it. And then go about your way giving Him praise.

In your Bible time, more than likely you will see a scripture that will literally 'lift' its self from off of the page and it will 'speak' to your heart, exactly what you prayed about.

The answer is: Indeed, God is listening and He cares and He CONFIRMS it with us. He will 'perfect' all that concerns us. (Psalm 138)

Yes! Shimmie, I have received confirmation similar to that many times. I'm always thankful when He confirms :yep: Sometimes it's subtle, sometimes LOUD.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Yes! Shimmie, I have received confirmation similar to that many times. I'm always thankful when He confirms :yep: Sometimes it's subtle, sometimes LOUD.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

It blows me away everytime. You'd think by now that I'd be 'used to it', however, I don't ever want to be 'used to it', for then it would be as if I were taking God's mercies for granted. God deserves better from me, for His mercies are New every morning; and how great is His faithfulness.

I love being 'blown away' by all that our Father does for us... here on earth as it is in Heaven. I love the 'Father Surprises'... :love3:

Yesterday, I got so excited that I ran in here to share it :meme: , then about 3 emails went out... one to my daughter, then my other family members and friends who know how 'crazy' I am and don't care.... They just 'nod' and say, '...yeah she's crazy but we love her anyway. :lol:

I get sooooooooooo excited when God gives me and others a 'Word'... :woohoo2:

Lisa and alive

ah! that makes perfect sense. thank you : )

ah! that makes perfect sense. thank you : )

alive....

Ahhhh, it is "I" who thanks you. :yep:

I was so excited that I ran in here :cowgirl: so fast to share that I wasn't as clear as I should have been. I'm glad it's clear now.

Take care... You are 'alive'... indeed. :yep:

Back